Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom Chocolat

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
If I could get some grow boxes shipped to the USA then I could make more cho-shroom. The freaking government wants to keep us down. :frown:

Any ideas on how I can get some grow kits here?

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Maybe you can write on the package that it contains guns, because guns are legal in the states !! Pretty stupid that you can buy lifetaking guns everywhere but no peacemaking shrooms !!

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
If I could get some grow boxes shipped to the USA then I could make more cho-shroom. The freaking government wants to keep us down. :frown:

Any ideas on how I can get some grow kits here?

You can find empty grow kits... and order filled syringes from elswhere

Where there's a will there's a way. Discretion is your best weapon for the "war on drugs"... :smirk:

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I agree with you there!
You can buy a shotgun at walmart and go kill someone but you can't grow some freaking mushrooms. Society is messed up.

I just got a spore print (Hawian) and I'm going to grow some home breads again. Yummmm I can't wait until they are done.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Mmmmm ,Yammy!
Yes, mushrooms can be mixed with chocolate, especialy if cuted its almost imposible to find them inside..
Than you can eat the magick chocolate in the birthday cake for example.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
And Chocolate is a mild MAOI, so it slightly enhances the shrooms... The sugar puts you down again, though... Better to use pure cocoa.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Is it just me or is Chocolate a bad thing to mix with mushrooms...
cause thats what i`ve always heard and read,, it works like a brake and can even cause Bad trips
correct me if i`m wrong though :)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
cause thats what i`ve always heard and read,, it works like a brake and can even cause Bad trips
That could be caused by the sugar, but surely not by cocoa - drinking cocoa before eating shrooms is an old inca recipe.

However, a MAOI first works like a brake (takes longer until you feel something) but then it can cause the hell of a trip, so maybe you're right ;)
I have not yet tried cocoa before tripping, I only know the MAOI effect of 5g Syrian Rue before shrooms which is surely much much more MAO inhibiting than chocolate.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
5 gr syrian rye is a bit too much, usualy 3-4 gr per person is the averige dose for a normal human.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
hehe an normal human ?? :p
whats a normal human to u ?
an experienced tripper or someone who has never shroomed before ?
and another question
what the hell is syrian rue :) i`d love to try it then

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
It's inhibitor of the mono-amin-oxydaza- enzym (MAOI) very bitter taste,
but prolongs and makes the expirience much stronger.
If you want to try it, strict diet is nessesary. No tyramine-containig food(no meat, no fish, no milk, no animal fat, no beens ) few days before and after the trip, and NEVER mix with alkohol or farmaceutick drugs.

BOTANICAL CLASSIFICATION
Family :
Zygophyllaceae
Genus :
Peganum
Species :
harmala
COMMON NAMES
Syrian Rue
EFFECTS CLASSIFICATION
MAOI; Psychedelic
DESCRIPTION
Peganum harmala is a perennial shrub with fleshy spikey-looking leaves, growing up to 1 meter tall. Its small, brown seeds contains harmine and other harmala alkaloids. It is one of the plants speculated to be the Soma or Haoma of ancient Persia.

better grind the seeds on powder and boil on small fire for few hours with some woter and half a lemon, or take a look in the "AyAhuasca" part of this forum for beter way of cooking it

"normal person" is a 60-70 kilo person, in good health condition,
but this is my personal definition.
:lol:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
No tyramine-containig food(no meat, no fish, no milk, no animal fat, no beens ) few days before and after the trip
It doesn't have to be a few days - I took the diet only on the day when I ate the Syrian Rue (I took it late in the evening) and I didn't have any problems at all. Twelve hours after ingestion I had a coke (with caffeine, which is also bad with MAOIs) and it wasn't bad either, no headache, nothing. I think 12 hours should be ok (unless you eat a ton of salami with much soy sauce 12 hours before, which might then still affect you!).

I have had 5g of Syrian Rue once before and I got a slight headache when I had a cup of cocoa in the morning, but that was it.

I don't want to say that the diet isn't important - it is important, I just wanted to point out that you won't immediately die if you eat or drink a little of the wrong stuff. You might get a nasty headache, though.
Still, better try to stick to the diet and be safe!

About the 5g - from what I read the MAOI effect is more like a switch: you need to switch the MAOI effect on, which is done with at least 3g of Syrian Rue, but with 5g you are absolutely safe it will work (meaning that, at least with Ayahuasca, it doesn't make much difference if you take 3g or 5g, only with 3g it could be that the DMT won't work at all, depending on your body)
I guess with shrooms it might be different because they already work without MAOI