Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Movie: The Fountain

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Saw Pan's yesterday in the cinema.. it was quite astonishing actually. :D
I don't know if it's a good movie to watch while on mindbending drugs, nevertheless it's fun and nightfilling hehe.

Just saw The Fountain.. and well.. it's fun, and supposedly nice on grass I recon.

Cheers :)
Did you ever think about what this movie implies if you also take it as some metaphysical statement about our world?
It seems to me that you've either not understood it the way I did or you're just weird :? :cry:
I thinik The Fountain is one of the most impressive movies out there.[/b]

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
silv a dit:
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Saw Pan's yesterday in the cinema.. it was quite astonishing actually. :D
I don't know if it's a good movie to watch while on mindbending drugs, nevertheless it's fun and nightfilling hehe.

Just saw The Fountain.. and well.. it's fun, and supposedly nice on grass I recon.

Cheers :)
Did you ever think about what this movie implies if you also take it as some metaphysical statement about our world?
It seems to me that you've either not understood it the way I did or you're just weird :? :cry:
I thinik The Fountain is one of the most impressive movies out there.[/b]

Ah finally someone who thinks like I do :) Showed it to two friends...they weren't impressed :(

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Hey that movie is AWESOME!! and is not enough to express how good it is!!!!!
I LOVED IT!!! i can't wait to show it to my parents, my mom was impressed by the trailer