Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Morning Glory..learn to hate that taste.

Rokkimies

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2004
So. It was big time to double last dose of MG, So this time it was 500 seeds.

With my friend we crushed seeds, mixed with jogurt (this is moment of thinking that taste, I almost threw up while writing) and ate it.
About after one hour it started, not too roughly, more likely tender touch of not so good feeling in stomach... We watched tv and decided to smoke some pot, for help to little pain.
Slowly things went to lying on bed and thinking, and pain, great pain on my legs. It really hurt, like "synthetic", hurting feeling in tendons of my legs.
Soon I was most stoned ever, I just lied, time passed way too slowly..my thoughs were running circle around thinkin what is most smallest thing in world, what is electricity, where is it made..and no answers, these though were so powerful I couldnt even sleep.

So we ate at 0900 pm and about 12pm I was stoned. Next thing worth to mention was morning 0700am, when I decided to take little walk and though I could get some sleep after that. I saw how water beatifully shine on leaves of trees and in grass..it was beatiful indeed. Not so long and I got some sleep, I woke up next time 5pm.

When I woke up at 5pm, my legs were finally ok, no hurtin, at least not worth of saying "ouch".

Quite trippy..not so fun..at least my friend had better time =)

And next day..well, quite synthetic feeling..thats how I would describe it..

My oinly suggestion is, try it for yourself, it is only way to know..

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Maybe you should try to extract the LSA from them... search here in the forum fot proper tecnics... and enjoy!

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
a good technique is to:
1. grind the seeds
2. soak in a nonpolar solvent for 1h
3. strain and let dry completely
4. soak (the seed mass) in a polar solvent for 3days
5. separate liquid from seed mass, dump the seed mass
6. let solvent evaporate completely
7. scrape the gum (yellow) should turn somewhat brownish
8. consume, a good way is to put it in gelatin capsules

some dosage info on ******* site:
http://www.*******.net/productinfo.php?productmain=122&tabID=1&category=2&subcategory=5

non polar solvent : zippo fluid (not recommended but works)
be sure to get one which is non toxic. perhaps erowid can help:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory.shtml

polar solvent: denaturated alcohol <- be sure to let dry completely
or pure (90%) alcohol also.

going to test this myself in near future, will let you know the results...

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
lookin' forward to that.

By the way, if the zippo fluid is not recomended, what should be used then?

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
i'm not quite sure myself, though a friend said to me that perhaps petroleum ether, but i'm not sure i wuold use that. practically all it needs is a nonpolar and a polar solvent which when evaporate, leave as little residues behind...

i'm all the time looking for a nonpolar, because a good polar solvent is denaturated alcohol, its a little toxic yes but it leaves VERY little residues, thats for sure. i'll post when i find.....

in the mean time going to make some amanita muscaria tea... :)

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I've got 25gram's of amanita muscaria. How do you go about making tea? I was thinking about grinding it down and capping it. Is tea better? What in your opinion is good first dose?...thanks in advance... :cool:s

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
perhaps you should try the ******* way:
http://www.*******.net/productinfo.php?productmain=6&tabID=1&category=2&subcategory=1

and under usage?

when it is the time to harvest from mother nature, a lot of amanita is going to be used.. :)

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Thanks for the link Lucifer...ok back to MG's I've used them a few times and have found that HBW's work better for me. Petroleum Ether is obtainable here in the U.S. but is quite expensive...haven't tried an extraction because that would be illegal... :grin:...I use a coffee grinder to powder the seeds but like I said HBW's work better for me...just make sure you take the extra time to scrape the HBW's husk off completely this will cut down the chance of nausia :sick: ...6 to 10 seeds work well. I've heard of effects at 3 or 4 seeds but not for me... :upsidedown: The MG's have beautiful flowers. I like them for this fact alone.

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
petroleum ether certainly works. naptha is popular also. white gas is supposed to be the safest. benzene can be used in a successive solvation to seperate the LSA further from similar chems in the seeds. of course these chemicals are all toxic and pet. ether will not evaporate all the way (neither will naptha) because of higher fraction hydrocarbons. white gas has the same problem but i have heard that it is the most pure next to industrial or technical grade chemicals which would certainly raise some eyebrows unless you had a valid excuse for acquiring them. of course vacuum distillation can forcibly evaporate the nonpolar stuff further, but that requires an apparatus. the easy way around all this is just to peel the seeds and grind em then use distilled water to extract the alkaloids then filter the seed mass and drink the solution (or you could dry it with a dessicator or in open air). room temperature will decompose LSA so dry the seeds in open air at room temperature is kind of wasteful. dry them in the fridge with some sort of dessicant (some sort of solid base e.g. baking soda, sodium hydroxide), or even better if you can get a dessicator. notice this method will still include some nauseating chemicals but that's better than drinking lighter fluid or paint thinner.

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
oh yah, and hbw seeds definitely have morning glories beat by a long shot. that's what my post was about... forgot to mention that. i remember trying to trip on MGs. it was always the same story. i would eat like 200 or 300 seeds and fall asleep an hour later. then i would wake up in a trip that i didn't understand. the walls would be boiling and i'd be afraid to move because i thought if i tried to get up i'd fall right on my face. interesting... but not very beneficial i think. my first hbw trip i ate 6 seeds and an hour and half later the TV was talking to me. granted if you eat hbw seeds straight up you'll probably get just as much nausea as with MGs but at least you won't fall asleep (or feel tired at the very least). :snore:

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
really very interesting how people react differently. when i ate MG pure, i had a huge energy burst and all senses were stronger. some visuals, complete reality diffusion but nothing that much 'scarier'. same thing when i did tea from it, grind and soak in warm water for 1h, strain, consume... i havent had time nor space to do the extraction bt i hope that now that i get a new room i will be able, i also hope that i get the money to buy the seeds and other equipment... since last time my order went to the customs and i had to return them.. anyway i'm hoiping for results with HBW since they have a considerably higher amounts of alchaloids than MG, but also the possibility of nausea increases, so gotta be careful...

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
hmm... that is interesting... what sort of seeds? heavenly blue? and how many? mine were heavenly blue and between about 200 and 300 seeds (i lost count after a while). 100 seeds didn't make me fall asleep but 200-300 knocked me out. i think the reason that the trip got out of hand was because i fell asleep and woke up in the middle of it rather than gradually entering it. plus when i wake up i'm still half dreaming as it is, the seeds added to that i think.

hbws are certainly more convenient from any point of view. it takes five minutes to chew em up if you wanna eat em straight up (as opposed to 30 mins with morning glory). the only drawback is that they really need to be peeled because the outer coating contains a chemical that is almost equivalent to strichnine by one doctor's account (strichnine-like is the word he used). this is more difficult than it sounds cuz the seeds are like little pebbles.

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
my seeds were heavenly blue and quantity was 7g, which is equivalent to about 300 seeds. i chewed them up all at the same time and washed down with distilled water (it was the only thing i had at hand at the moment, why? i dont remember..) what you said about waking up in the middle of the 'rising' could be true, though i haven't come accross this yet, so just guessing. HBWs are truly remarcable for their convenience yes, but the minor porblem is infact the alchaloids of cyanide which are contained in the peeling. i've eaten HBW once by only scraping off the white fluffy kind of stuff on the outside but then the chewing is a bit harder coz its hard, same with MG just that MG is not the seed that you would want to peel..:) anyhow, gotta try the extraction when i get the chance...

in the mean time some peeled HBW.....

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
A small electric coffee grinder is great for such things. You'll find you can use it for many ethnobotanical plants, herbs, seeds, roots, even dried cacti and shrooms.

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
very true. just now i haven't got too much money, just enough for my bills so... no life around here.. if a frined doesn't find a 2*3*1cm big chunk of crystal LSD just like 3 months ago...on the street... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: