Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Moederkoren (Secalis Mater), should I try?

Canis_Lupus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2005
Hi all,
A few years ago, i've read something about a little mushroom specie: Secalis Mater, or "Muttercorn" as they call it. Muttercorn grows on rye (rogge), wheat (tarwe) and stuff like that. There are stories from the middelages about people screaming and dancing after they had eaten bread that was made from the infected rye and wheat. They had eaten to much of it. I was wondering... The muddercorn grows in my country on a lot of places, maybe I should try some next summer? Is this a good idea or should I do some more research about it first?

I'm curious for the good sides of the trip (a lot of energy, weird halucinations, etc.) but i'm also a little affraid of the side-effects:
-Gangrene (gangreen) :sick:
-immense thirst :pint:
-sweating, a lot
-spasms and shiverings and stuff
-death when taken tooooo much

Is there someone who knows more about this little fellow?
I don't want to loose bodyparts or something like that, aye!

MvG,
M.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Maybe it isnt worth it if it causes gangreen(?). I would not ingest a psychedelic drug if it may have that kind of side effects. More information would help though. :ooo:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Mutterkorn (= "ergot" in English) is the stuff that Albert Hofmann used as a base for the alkaloids to synthesize LSD. It does contain LSA, but it's also toxic like hell! You could easily die from eating only one ear of rye infected with ergot!

There are other, relatively safe plants which contain LSA, I would stronlgy suggest you leave your hands of the ergot!

Try this for more info: http://www.hallucinogens.com/hofmann/child1.htm