Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

mini indoor cultivation candidate (cubes and cyans)

Remedy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Avr 2009
I have found a possible candidate for cultivating cyans indoors.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/6ad2/

that is the link to it. it is a mini refrigerator that has a LCD thermostat and control and will cool to 45 F and heat to 140, though i highly doubt ill ever need that kind of heat, it will allow me to create nearly any environment i need and without spending much ($100)

any thoughts, opinions, will a normal mini fridge do if i turn it down, could this effectively grow cyans indoor etc.

also, i've been away from the forum for some time due to financial reasons and moving recently..good to be back!

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I didnt look at it but if you can recreate the conditions where mushrooms grow ......mushrooms should groiw .

Remedy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Avr 2009
good deal..well, as soon as I can scrape my ass off the poverty line I shall look into it.

just lost my job so I doubt it'll happen soon..

Remedy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Avr 2009
humidity i have a mini humidifier for, air i havent exactly worked out just yet, perhaps drilling into the clear face of the fridge

bobblong

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2009
That thing is just way too small, cyans do not yield much so IMHO this is a waste of effort, even though not very expensive. Cubes will grow easily in a tub with some holes and tyvek, why bother with this fridge to get a miniscule yield of a potent mushroom when you can get heavy yields very easily and cheaply with cubes which will produce the exact same effect just by eating a little bit more.

Manure + Verm + Coffee soaked innoculated corn/rye = couple of lbs of dry shrooms in no time at all.

Just my thoughts.

LabRat4680

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Juil 2009
Looks like a winner to me. If I had a hundred extra bucks, I'd do it.