Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Migraine

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
buffachino a dit:
But 2012 will let us create our very own reality alot easier. People will follow others into their creation = their big bang.

If you can’t see how this is being done now, how will you find it in 2012?

Hehe, well, yeah I can change things now. I mean, I've been doing it the whole time just not being aware of it. Im not a psychonaut, more a cosmonaut. What is cosmos? Its the singularity, its the devils and the gods. Or it just is. Its your choice based on free will.

2012 is a smart programmed code that will help people that aint awoken, it makes things easier, I mean, why should it be complicated?

Einstein strived for perfection in explaining things, that's probably why I love him :D

HeartCore
I like you, but I do think you need to get some facts right, you're judging me, you don't know me from more then a couple of words. Don't let your fantasy create who I am, then you will get it wrong ;).

I don't argue, its a no-win for noone, leads to disharmony.

GhostlyOne17
:)
I do think like you, but one step further.

I try to see life simple, and that its easy - not hard. And the thing here is that we ARE the creation right now. We always exist in the moment. The trick is to understand this, and live in the moment.

Gorbachov (ya'll know the guy with the red spot on his head :P) said about his dead wife "She created my reality" and that's daamn wicked, I mean think about it, the perfect match in a couple are thoose that complete eachother.

The circle is closed, one step to the right and you're insane, one step to the left and you're sane. We are the creation, and we have made this day and age come true, and we've told ourselves about it all the time. We just need to forget to experienece ourselves and somehow a genious had the idea of creating drugs in mother nature so we could experience ourselves whenever we wanted - however we wanted.

If people take offense to what I say it their problem, but I never argue nor do I tell anyone how it is. But I can't close my eyes for my truth, and if I speak truth how can I not? If I don't say what I know Im withholdin' truth and what do I then speak? Lies...

The simple view: What is the universe? Its information. How do we collec information? Through the BODY/MIND/SPIRIT complex that we use all the time in the moment! :)

And 2012 is a purification period where we find out that plants and even rocks are intelligent and they like what they are. Even cows like to be killed, but not in the gruesome way that Babylon/Capitalism or the "devils" do. McDonalds and Burger King are truly evil.

Imagination truly is everything, and our experience so far is something we had to experience to wake up to this we know today. That we are the cosmonauts that have the powers of Neo, we live in the Matrix, at the same time, we are the Matrix.

I really recommend www.DivineCosmos.com for some information on how to unclock your mind, he has done huge reasearch into our current mainstream reality and all from a positive view.

peace! :D

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i bet he gets a migrane attack after reading this thread... :P

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Dantediv86 a dit:
i bet he gets a migrane attack after reading this thread... Razz

Are you sure it's migraine? Because it also could be a large tumor. I'l think i have one after reading this topic. I think i`m going to my doctor, because you never know.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I always had my doubts about the 2012 myth. Since the beginning of time people are predicting the end of the world. I don't believe all our problems will be magically washed away when the end time comes. My mind computer is not programmed with a end date.

Illuminati, 2012, Atlantis, hallow earth. Alien conspiracy's.
I believe in positive change, but I am sceptical of all these myths going round.
There are so many conspiracy thinkers out there, it has become a joke.
The first one tells you aliens rule the planet.
The second tells you there is a hallow earth where Nazi's are hiding.
The Third tells you jet another amazing story.

Remember the millennium bug. A big hype and in the end nothing happened.
Believe whatever you want to believe.

peace.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
omg i still remember the hype about the millenium bug...they sold thousands of repair programmes for computers....people keeping their computers on or aoof praying the machine god to not tilt the system...
the sucky thing is that i knew nothing would happen. back then my father was absolutely skeptical about the whole thing (tho he was worried about consequences from stupid people) and my mom was praying for something to happen and was imploring on world computer shutdown so that my sister would stop playing computer games.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
buffachino a dit:
But 2012 will let us create our very own reality alot easier. People will follow others into their creation = their big bang.

If you can’t see how this is being done now, how will you find it in 2012?

That's easy to answer. If you can't see it now, chances are you will be able to see it in the future.

However, you won't necesserily see it in the future if you can't see how it is being done now.

Though 4 years are not the shortest time and you can learn a lot in 4 years.

peace :weedman:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Halluluja for this remark:

Its such a bullshit that it's an insult for intelligence. Visit one of these spiritual fairs where Jan Neuzelhaas sits next to Mary Needsafuckdesperately and are both channeling an entity from Zeburganulcha, one claiming we will all die before the end of the year, the other claiming we will all be saved in december 2010. And between those two extremes, you find an endless amount of variations on those themes and if you gold them next to each other, each unanchored story will cancel out the other until you are left with the obvious truth:

No fairy tale is going to save our asses, it never did and never will.

The unanchordness and stupidness of all the 2012 stories is just becoming too much for me. I figured a psychonautic community wouldn't' carry so many eggheads and oddballs but I guess there's still a lot of people that seriously should consider to double the dose.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
well...we are psychonauts...
and as psychonauts we explore regions of the mind that can make us oddballs...you can't pretend to find perfection everywhere...that's why they say psychedelics causes people to go crazy (what do you know? maybe all that propaganda had some truth in it after all :confused:...the problem is that sometimes people taking psychedelics start believing things that are...unorthodox and kinda out there...

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
the true test to sanity is to accept that we all are insane.

peace

- Enivid
listening to: Cypress Hill - Insane in the brain

Cypress Hill - Insane in the brain a dit:
chorus:
insane in da membrane
insane in da brain!
insane in the membrane
insane in the brain!
insane in the membrane
went insane, got no brain!
insane in the membrane
insane in the brain!

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
HeartCore a dit:

Its such a bullshit that it's an insult for intelligence. Visit one of these spiritual fairs where Jan Neuzelhaas sits next to Mary Needsafuckdesperately and are both channeling an entity from Zeburganulcha, one claiming we will all die before the end of the year, the other claiming we will all be saved in december 2010. And between those two extremes, you find an endless amount of variations on those themes and if you gold them next to each other, each unanchored story will cancel out the other until you are left with the obvious truth:

The unanchordness and stupidness of all the 2012 stories is just becoming too much for me. I figured a psychonautic community wouldn't' carry so many eggheads and oddballs but I guess there's still a lot of people that seriously should consider to double the dose.

A while ago i was also looking for information on 2012 and i've found something, wow!!!! These people are really fucked up!

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/index.html

Take a look, and you all will understand what i mean with fucked up. If you look at the front page, you will see a bitch with "Hate eyes". I see many politicians with these same eyes. See can help you to connect with your spiritual guides and it only cost you 399 dollars and a long phone call.

Have fun reading this bullshit!

Greets,
Mystic.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
mysticwarrior a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

A while ago i was also looking for information on 2012 and i've found something, wow!!!! These people are really fucked up!

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/index.html

Take a look, and you all will understand what i mean with fucked up. If you only look at the front page, you will see a bitch with "Hate eyes". See can help you to connect with your spiritual guides and it only cost you 399 dollars and a long phone call.

Have fun reading this bullshit!

Greets,
Mystic.

Cool, imagination at work! :D

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
OMFG when is the world going to end?? i can't take it anymore!! i just want some mental peace!!! meaning the people who are MENTAL to stay put and mind their own businness without polluting the world with useless crap!

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
OMFG when is the world going to end?? i can't take it anymore!! i just want some mental peace!!! meaning the people who are MENTAL to stay put and mind their own businness without polluting the world with useless crap!

That's the problem with internet, you can find the information which you would like to believe. If you believe shit have magick powers, i`m sure you will find people who are believing the same nonsense.