Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Meditation: Tips.

light-serpent

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009
I'm a buddist and still studing it.
What I have learned so far is.
Whe you me meditate you sit on the floor with a pillow or something to soften the seating, keep your back straight as thiis allows the air to flow down to the rest of your body.
Slightly tilt your head down just a little, close your mouth putting your tounge behind the back of the top row of teath ( this stops you dripping inside the mouth.
Then try and smile with your forhead like your eye brows are smileing.
Your eyes look down towards the nose. Its like a lower gaze like most of the buddha pics out there you see him with his eyes almost shut.

Then just breath in and out slowly.
Your thoughts should be just on breathing. If they wonder else where put them back to the breath. Feel your breath somewhere in your body inhaling and out.

If you have trouble relaxing just think about a liitle ball inside your head circling round . When you feel the tension stop, ower the ball lower and lower all the way until you get to the floor.
hope that helps.

where I go they do thoughts after that in vsualizing thoughts of compassion.

Proteus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2009
Regular practice is the most important thing imo. If you can get a rhythm going with once a day you're doing yourself a big favour.

When I was 22 I had a long stretch of about six months where I did almost nothing other than meditate and practice taiji/qigong in a small hut. It resulted in the most significant "ego-death" I've ever had and I experienced things that radically altered my life path for the better.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Cool, last 2 posts were really helpful, thanks guys :D