Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA Doses

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
MDMA in the passed year has quickly become one of my favorite substances to use. But there seems to be a lot of variability in dosage between my regulars I see doing it and even here on the forum. What's everybody's take?

I've done most of my experimenting with MDMA. I've taken never less than 2 but up to 6 hits or 600 mg. 6 hits was never too much it just made me have a hangover and was no more intense than 5. So my level has become 4 - 5 hits. I usually ingest 4 and dip the fifth. I eat it with orange juice and wet fruit (water melon usually) on an empty stomach after eating an early dinner. Onset for me is usually within 30 minutes or almost 2 hours later. I'm never dissapointed though so I don't question it much.

I've only come up with marijuana too. I always smoke my way up to Mollys sweet sweet effects. I've found dosing periodically rather than all at once is usually not worth the money and only makes an non intense trip last longer and make worse of a hangover.

I took 5 hits for the 4th of July the last time I did it. I watched fireworks, ran through my neighborhood and jammed on guitars bongos and singing till 5 am and had a grand old time. It was one of the best experiences of my life, even a week after I'm still very happy and giddy about the whole experience.

What are you guys taking? And how is your ideal preparation?

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I find my ideal dose to me about 200mg for first bomb, maybe 100-200 for a reup.
Favorite dose with MDMA I find is about 100MDMA : 100MA.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
:D mdma can be a great tool to have a great time! But I now want to wait a full year, before i do it again. I used it quite often for a while, and learned many positive things out of it. Since use mdma, i became so much more peaceful, and it gave me a complete new perspective of life. One with much more love, that i also did start to notice in real life. I never re-dosed and only took a maximum dose of 250mg. But because there is still so much more to discover with other entheogen`s and i don't want to over do it. I want to, like i said, wait for a full year before i do it again.

mindmelt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juin 2006
i usualy take 120mg for the first dose and dan sometimes take another 40mg to lengthen the experience. i try to take the second dose just before comedown starts so i stay at the same level.

i never tried to take much more then 120mg on the first dose, as far as i understood, mdma has an sweet spot, meaning taking more doesn't add to the experience but it does increase side effects.

but am i wrong here? does a higher dose means you can a have an deeper experience on mdma?

besides this i did hear that, when broken down in de body, mdma metabolises into mda (or something similar) wich is a psychedelic drug. so that with really high dosing (like the 4-5 dosing) you could start to experience some visuals, not from high mdma dosing but the mda wich your body turns it into.
(offcourse this would mean that a higher dose would mean a deeper exerience, but it's not an mdma experience, if i want to see some visuals from mda, i'll just take that drug :wink: )

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
What I've noticed is the difference is the come up and ultimate 'burst' (what I refer to as the peak) is the more intense part.

If I take in upwards of 5 hits they all go into my stomach when it's empty. I sit for awhile, smoke a bowl and then get my metabolism moving. The come up is like being really really scared, but in a positive way. The adrenaline rush is amazing, I have no expression usually, I become quiet and sit back. I am usually unable to stand and communicate as the burst happens.

MDMA is great for large music festivals in smaller quantities. When I'm with a few friends and we are blacklighting a house and doing some pretty intrapersonal relationship exercising is the best place for me. Visuals are few ad far between, mostly tracers and the color of everything is just beautiful.

The only bad thing about high doses is the intensity on my boddy. I am entirely thirsty and drink large amounts of water. I've drank a whole gallon in an hour without realizing it, which is bad, water overdosing is not good.

But that's what the MDMA trip for me has become, sit down, relax, listen to tons of great music and get really really personal with people. Go on a bike ride or take a walk to store. It's amazing, all though my pupils get bigger than pancakes and store clerks give me such a weird look.

But yes, higher dosing to me has brought an amazing beautiful come up and peak, after that it's pretty much what you feel for 200 mg but a little more intense and a little longer.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
mrpink a dit:
MDMA is great for large music festivals in smaller quantities.

Yeah man. I went to a rather popular festival 2/3 weeks ago. Got pilled up and watched a small jazzy swing band outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. It was pretty special. Got pilled up 2 days later for a house DJ (deadmau5) but wasn't really feeling anything, just goin off topic here, can doing mushies at noonish affect getting pilled at night?

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
cockknocker a dit:
mrpink a dit:

Yeah man. I went to a rather popular festival 2/3 weeks ago. Got pilled up and watched a small jazzy swing band outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. It was pretty special. Got pilled up 2 days later for a house DJ (deadmau5) but wasn't really feeling anything, just goin off topic here, can doing mushies at noonish affect getting pilled at night?

I know a girl that I went to a music festival that started tripping after a mushrooms experience early in the day when she took some XTC pills. She got really freaked out and couldn't handle herself. She swears it were the mushrooms, I don't necessarily know if they were but that's the only thing I've ever heard. She's the only one I have ever heard of having a problem.

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
I used to be pretty bad on the pills, I think the most was around 15 in a night and geez I was messed up.. would show you pics but thats rather incriminating.

My ex had 2 of the same (double drop) and was crawling - different people different tolerance really.

I took 3 years off drugs while doing my degree, now days I am a lightweight, half a pill sends me to the moon and back... weird.

Maybe the regeneration of 5Ht immuno reactors in humans is more advanced than that of our monkey counterparts..

Sorry can't comment on mg scale...

S

ShroomMan

Invité
I usually take at 200-300mgs to start of then redose more through out the day/night. Ive taken up to a gram in a night :rolleyes:

adam_phinel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Juin 2009
mrpink a dit:
cockknocker a dit:
mrpink a dit:

Maybe you just like jazzy swing better than electro house?

But I do find if I do mdma and then come down, you will not get back up there again properly unless you leave it a week in between.

My personal dose is 150mg in a capsule then another one 2 hours later or when you start to lose effects. Then one more at about 50mg after 5 hours to finish off. Personally I find if I do any more I will get a headache and that will stop me sleeping. You can do more than that in each hit but I think to have a nice smooth ride that lasts all night thats my level. I find if you dose higher it will be more intense but you wont go as long before crashing.