Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDA

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
MDMA and LSD converted in one pill or unit, that's called B-sting, just causes the candyflip.

sneak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2008
spice a dit:
....more to the point, there may be people who are at 'germination stage'
in their journey and are psychonauts right now, but may become interested enough IF the subject is broached and explained carefully, to become chemists later. Chemists that help create new,more evolved psychonauts.

Lets call it slightly past germination and aware of the long and educational journey ahead. Swims in for the ride lets hope hes got enough coal to get the steam to power the mind...big up spiceb

gonairam

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2012
I see in this thread that SPICE (who appears to no longer be a user on here) mentions 'his book'.

Is there a book available by him/her? Can anyone please let me know where / how it is available - if it is still available?

Thank you in avance

Gonairam

soyousay99

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mar 2017
mda is a crazy beast. Its the most fucked ive been fullstop. I did over indulge a little though. I wouldn't really compare it to acid . The more acid I have the effects don't inebriate me . to much mda as in 800mg in 3 hours was completely inebriated. The visuals are very forcefull with no context their random/delusional, where as I find my mind clarifies and focuses the more acid I have (highest dose 3000ug). In your twenties mda is all good the body bounces back. Not really old dogs gear though. pretty hard on the ticker.

Aussie_Ledge

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juil 2017
Perfect post man, as soon as I heard X laced with LSD let alone dunked in it I started laughing, but yeah it was most likely MDA ive tried it before at a doof (Aussie version of an outdoor rave...will make a post about them soon), and that is the description of the experience i had but I knew it was MDA and all I knew at the time was that its a trippier version of MDMA, and yeah there were some decent visuals towards the 8hr mark but it all depends on the quality.