Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Man stabs himself to death...

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
It all looks so made up... Not saying the story isn't true, but they just got advantage of a man who irresponsibly consumed shrooms to make an impressive anti-drug article, by twisting everything as much as they could...

It's a classic...

A very healthy, happy and good man takes drugs, suddenly becomes crazy and murder other people or himself or both. DRUGS ARE BAD.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
it's Reefers Madness, it's more severe than Bird Flu, SARS and AIDS together!!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
And pravda......

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
You love me don't you? :wink:

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
I feel bad for the magic mushroom

people like that just mess it up for the righteous user!

I can't imagen myself stabbing myself on shrooms
I'm just a loving kind of guy!

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Never say never :roll:

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
I'm pretty sure I won't!

You should respect your drugs.

matt86es

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2007
Entheonaut a dit:
Sad news... But what a strange combination: cocaine and shrooms? Maybe this is what happens when coke psychosis meets psychedelic? I know someone who used a lot of cocaine and after that he ate a bunch of shrooms (he really asked for it). He entered a psychotic state of mind and has never gotton out of it. Three years later he is still a messed up scizofrenic.

Something tells me you shouldn't combine mind narrowing and mind expanding substances...

About 6 years ago, my roommate and I and some shrooms, split a gram of cocaine after we were done tripping, then ate more shrooms and tripped again at about 6 in the am, after we finished the cocaine. Can't say it was the smartest thing I ever did, but it sure was fun and I have no negative effects.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
People always put the blame on the drugs, when they should put it on the individual...

The propaganda was too successful.

G

Invité
when a trip goes bad, one can do anything to stop it.
unfortunately, the article doesn't mention his experience. and we don't know the background of who wrote it and the person who payed him.
i don't feel sorry for this guy, one has to take the consequences of what he does.
"too bad he died", we say, for the world wide web.

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
When my trips go bad I just sweat?
I always have myself in hand, not my body!

I sweat, bark and go have need of a cold shower!

I have never seen anybody seen stab himself on mushrooms!
Don't let this media fool you!

A bad trip is something every tripper doesn't desire for, but every tripper on a bad trip knows: you won't stab yourself!

Ignorance I call it!
A bad trip could happen, but you wouldn't think about stabbing yourself!

This guy just longed for suicide, and he did it! Now they blame the shrooms?
That's just fucked up!

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
You react in a cetain way,he reacted a bit...different.If you don't know shit about a thing you are taking it IS possible.And I don't think that media are trying to fool us.This was just a sad inncident that really happened.Do not underestimate the power of Mushrooms.

G

Invité
cannafarmer, perhaps you haven't been on a big, big trip with a very bad set and setting and no experience. i have, and i struggled with myself not to jump off a cliff for 5 hours.
it was a very interesting conversation with my demons, by the way.
i know what it is, so i understand this reaction. people kill themselves on big trips because we just want it to end, really quick. and the boundaries between what happens and what you are thinking vanish completely.

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
That might be correct, because I never use more then is needed.
If I overdo the dose it wont hit me as hard the next time.

That's why I say: respect your drugs.
It's a magic sacrament, and not a toy.

So I'm pretty sure I won't go that far.
The max I ever ate was 50g fresh shrooms.

If that guy used the sacred rules (a sitter, not being depressed) he wouldn't've gone that far, now would he? :)
This is bad media!
In The Netherlands they gonna forbid shrooms pretty soon, because a tourist jumped off a viaduct. IS that the shroom its fault, or the combo with alcohol and god knows what else?

If you use the rules and respect the shroom you would never stab yourself I think. And I use it a pretty long time now.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
But MY guess is that daytripper learned a lot more from his experience than you could ever imagine?

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
If he struggles not to jump from a clif, I'd say no?
But that's something everyone has to make out for his own, doesn't it?

What I learn from my trips is personal. So you wouldn't know that, now would you? :)
It isn't the dose, it's the experience.

If you want to jump from a clif, I'd ask, how much you ate? How mental fucked up are you?
That brings back a question: why do you eat shrooms if you're that fucked up?

That isn't respecting the magic mushroom at all.
However, I'm not here to judge!
I'm just saying, I'm doing shrooms for a while now, and I don't recon myself in what I read with some writers.

I respect the magic mushroom!
It's a holy sacrament and it's a shame it's been abused for pleasure.

If I want pleasure I'll take something else!
But again, I'm not here to judge! REally I am not!

I just don't understand how a man can stab himself on shrooms!
I just don't understand why people want to jump from a cliff!
I've had a bad trip, but that didn't want to make me kill myself

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
"If you want to jump from a clif, I'd ask, how much you ate? How mental fucked up are you?
That brings back a question: why do you eat shrooms if you're that fucked up? "

If you'd find yourself wanting to jump from a cliff, what would you think and tell yourself?

G

Invité
cannafarmer, why are you trying to understand my life through a forum on the internet ?
many things happened in my life, do you want to write my bio here and tell you how much, when, at what time i did it, the toilet paper i used, and perhaps my morning breakfast ?
i say: it can happen, even to look-healthy people. it happened to me, so, it can be true.
if you belive it or not, it is your problem. try to grow a moustache so you can look older. i don't give a fuck about your opinions. and don't try to tell me you have done heroic dosages. that's a great thing to say, but you still have many things to learn, like myself and everyone. heroic dosages mean nothing. just like a really good book thrown in a fire.

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
A very close friend of mine recently committed suicide by jumping off the top of a nearby building, he was in a load of trouble with the police and probation system. He was a true psychonaut, poet, artist. He would generally consume around 8-10 grams a week. I do not for a second believe it had anything to do with psilocybe, the system in which I live is too harsh and creates these types of things. While I myself was on probation I had befriended someone in my "therapy" class, who also committed suicide due to the system as a major factor. We need to change drug laws worldwide and educate. 20 mushrooms and plenty of cocaine? I couldn't imagine what Simon had experienced.