Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Man stabs himself to death...

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
daytripper a dit:
cannafarmer, why are you trying to understand my life through a forum on the internet ?

I'm not, I made it clear I'm not here to judge!
If you want to jump from a cliff, that just brings back questions in me.
I've been doing shrooms for a while now, and never thought of something like that.
On the contrary.

i say: it can happen, even to look-healthy people. it happened to me, so, it can be true.
if you belive it or not, it is your problem. try to grow a moustache so you can look older. i don't give a fuck about your opinions. and don't try to tell me you have done heroic dosages. that's a great thing to say, but you still have many things to learn, like myself and everyone. heroic dosages mean nothing. just like a really good book thrown in a fire.

I honestly doubt it man. Besised: healthy is relative. Your subconsiouncess isn't always telling you how you feel untill you're confronted with it.

Shrooms are been used for ages now. And only with few characters things go wrong.
IF you don't give a fuck about my opinion, than don't get so mad about it :)
It's just MY observation. Nothing special;

I might still have a lot to learn, but shrooms don't want to make you commit suicide, it's your mind!

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" 8-10 grams a week. "

Of what !!!!! What ever it was it was way to much . = Abuse . Then its time to think about the mental reasons why a person abuses drugs and himself so much .

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Dry it is a lot yes!
But fresh it's very little.

I need at least 30g fresh mushrooms to have an intens trip.
And no, I'm not talking about the hawaiian babies :) Then 30g fresh would be way too much :D

G

Invité
so, why don't you offer my a picture of yourself, so i can post it on my bedroom ?
if you take these amounts you are talking about, you really must be something special, no ?
tell me more.

grassisgreener

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Juil 2008
wow guys, pretty egotistical for "psychonauts"

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"wow guys, pretty egotistical for "psychonauts""

Who ? Where ? Why ? Explain please .