Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lucid dreams

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Melatonin is produced in yor brain-it is hormone that make you sleepy and other stuff.And taking maoi whan effect it cause aurorix and true MAOi A, was given to depressed people many years before and today and no problem,but is alice important wich kind of antidepr. your are taking-SSRI can kill you.Concluson-Our body is full of tryptamines and maoi doesnt effect on every one-cause of some other elements like transporters of monoamids who take and destroy some neurotransmiters realy fast. 8)

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Melatonin is produced in yor brain-it is hormone that make you sleepy and other stuff.And taking maoi whan effect it cause aurorix and true MAOi A, was given to depressed people many years before and today and no problem,but is alice important wich kind of antidepr. your are taking-SSRI can kill you.Concluson-Our body is full of tryptamines and maoi doesnt effect on every one-cause of some other elements like transporters of monoamids who take and destroy some neurotransmiters realy fast. 8)

well then i think i'm going to die fast, because i'm indeed taking ssri's antidepressants, but without them i would also die, because i couldn't eat anymore. my depression became physical. :(

thanks for your warning. if you know of any website where i can read more information please let me know, i would like to read it and maybe discuss it with my doctor.

alice

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Taking some small amount (30-80) of morning glory seeds before sleep can make your dreams much more vivid as well. You will fall asleep pretty quickly with some MG seeds (not too many of them or it will become trippy and keep you awake).

I almost managed to have a lucid dream recently - at some point in the dream I suddenly realized "Wait a minute, this is not real! I must be dreaming, cool, now I can influence it" But then everything faded and I can't remember any more. Either I woke up or I just stopped dreaming. I don't know... :(

Planewalker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2006
SSRI efect in good way for example MDMA-its protecing your neurons from utilisied serotonin but gives stron sideefects with MAOi.Dont take MAOi antidepresants or drugs and you are perfectly save.No panic :) My be you need Ritalin, it help me to get out of 8year depresion and social phobia, and construct some kind of alter ego which is jumping insted me when I find my self near huge problem-ask,beg your Doc for this medicine yust for seening what will happen. :)

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
:D

yeah i've heard of ritalin, for adhd people, keeps them focused and quiet, and for people without adhd it just works as speed, because that's what it is.
The ssri's are fine for me, well except they make me sleepy, but i was always sleepy my whole life, and sleeping is not that bad, specially with nice interesting dreams, which is what keeps me sleeping more. Like: i'm about to wake up, but then i want to finish a dream, because it's so nice, so contagious. Love that dimension! And most times i do know it's a dream, and can decide what to do, but not everything, it's mixed (my decison and "the dream's" decision) and that makes it really cool. so i guess i have a kind of lucid dreams, and i enjoy them not complety lucid, i like where the dreams take me, i don't want to decide where to go :roll:

alice

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
The ssri's are fine for me, well except they make me sleepy

How long have you been taking ssri's? I had been taking fluoxetin for over a year but then the side effects were more dominant than the positive effects (which were like totally gone). I quit taking it and felt better immediately - but I guess it was because my depression was only temporary and had been gone by that time.
Fluoxetin was a weird drug - in the first few weeks it worked like X, I always woke up at 6 in the morning, but then the overall sleepiness of it kicked in more and more. I suddenly fell asleep at 4 in the afternoon and slept for 3 hours. Had to drink a lot of caffeine to counter this effect.
However I was able to drink a lot of alcohol without getting tired (then the X-like effect came back)...

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Alice, i've had the same effect during the night during depression. It was kinda lucid, like a movie where you choose some things. I could remember i was able to fly but was not able to control the story for example. Dreams stayed in my mind during the day a lot. Very strange, cuz other people didn't seem interested in my night experiences. I felt like i had been fighting for hours or felt in love and nobody understands :)
I would not take them again because quiting them is just as bad as the despression. After 5 months my mood is still shifting. Reality seems to slip your mind a lot during ssri's it seems. But then again, i am not able to guess how i would be, not taking them...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I had a time of depression aswell, but it ended when I started smoking Marihuana pure for the first time. Eversince I have not had depressions for a few exceptions. I'm not saying to somke Marihuana to stop depression and surely don't smoke it WHEN being depressed, it just helped for me. Now I don't smoke so much, just a little on a trice-weekly base, but depressions are past-times for me .. just because I began to focus more positively and didn't find myself caught up in a downward negative spiral no more.

.. but no topic about the lucid dreaming ...

It's also said that drinking orangejuice before sleeping helps, but that must be because of the vitatmins described back in this tread.

However .. I had a very real, vivid and eventually lucid dream this morning. I don't have those very often, since I smoked pot for a few years and that made me not dream at all. Last night I didn't smoke pot .. but Salvia. It was a very good but not so intense experience, but with an amazingly blissfull afterglow in total relaxation. Also do I meditate in bed before I sleep every night, this really calms me down to sleep very well. But the Salvia played a big part in this, 'cause I remember that after a previous Salvia experience I dreamed really vivid aswell.

Check the Salvia - Pure Spliffs tread for the report. Aswell as the Art & Philosophy - Dreams , are they more then just imagination?? tread for the dream report.

G

Invité
I'm going to smoke salvia again soon so I'm very very interested to see if I also have vivid dreams afterwards... I sure as hell hope so :)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
alice a dit:
:D

yeah i've heard of ritalin, for adhd people, keeps them focused and quiet, and for people without adhd it just works as speed, because that's what it is.
The ssri's are fine for me, well except they make me sleepy, but i was always sleepy my whole life, and sleeping is not that bad, specially with nice interesting dreams, which is what keeps me sleeping more. Like: i'm about to wake up, but then i want to finish a dream, because it's so nice, so contagious. Love that dimension! And most times i do know it's a dream, and can decide what to do, but not everything, it's mixed (my decison and "the dream's" decision) and that makes it really cool. so i guess i have a kind of lucid dreams, and i enjoy them not complety lucid, i like where the dreams take me, i don't want to decide where to go :roll:

alice

Ritalin is not speed it is DRI-or-dopamin reuptake inhibitor-just as cocain.

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
Dont you mean ephedra, about the effect on people with ADHD?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Lotte a dit:
Dont you mean ephedra, about the effect on people with ADHD?

I did not understand compleatly question so-Ritalin is metilfenidat-medicine to treat ADD or ADHD.If you take 60-100mg feeling will be similar to cocain couse it has the same princip of action beatwin two neurons.

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
I had my first one last night sort of. Been trying to do it for a while! After reading about it right before sleeping I started having a dream. At first it was just a dream and shit was happening. Then everyone in my dream disappeared and I was like "Am I dreaming" so I started rubbing my eyes to see if I could wake up. Well anyways everyone reappeared and I started to realize that I was dreaming and can do anything I want. I was saying this all to myself in my dream...but then I woke shortly after due to my alarm. Hope it happens again soon where I can explore it further

C

crimson_12gauge

Invité
I recall reading something awhile back that proved to be useful when attempting lucid dreaming.

While awake, when you look at a clock, train yourself to look twice. Check the time, look away, and check the time again.

Apparently, when you are dreaming, the clock will never be the same twice. This has worked for me on a number of occasions.

Another important thing to remember is that when you are purposely trying to achieve lucid dreams, the excitement of finding yourself in one can knock you right back into consciousness and put a quick end to the whole ordeal. The only way around this is to not get excited about it, which is hard considering how much fun it can be.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
but if i'm having a lucid dream and if i want the time to be the same twice then it will, right?

i guess i'm having lucid dreams even if i don't want to have them because what i want from my dreams is for them to lead me and tell me things and not for me to do what i want in them however sometimes i want the things that are not supposed to happen in dreams to happen in mine like for example we are not supposed to be able to switch lights on and off but i was curious about if i could do it or not or what would happen if i tried it and so i tried it and PUFF!! i went straight into a drum&base party, through the light itself, it was bright and flashy and i guess it made me laugh.

am i confusing lucid dreams with normal (splendid!) dreams?

:wink:

alice

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I also had the vivid dreaming with ssri's (fluoxetin), especially in the first months.
I recently experienced it again when I tried some bigger amount of kanna (also a ssri). I think your sleep is just not as deep as usually when you take ssri's. You kind of stay in REM phase the whole night (that's probably why I was always getting up at 6 in the morning for the first few weeks but then got more and more sleepy during the day).

What helps me now very much is a good shroom trip once in a while. I recently had a longer break (like three months) and felt I was falling into a dark hole of depression (a pessimistic feeling that covers everything). I had a few alcohol-binges in between and felt even worse (with the result that I won't do that anymore, it's not worth the depression afterwards). Then I had a really good and healing shroom trip and feel great since. It was a week ago and I still feel great - the optimism is back and I can enjoy everything again, even the not so enjoyable parts of life :)