Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lucid dreams

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Tried the Pyridoxin-HCL(B6)/Melationin/Valerian combo last night ...
(800mg, 10mg, strong tea)

WOW !!

Didn't get lucid dreams, but "an increadible firework of dreams" ...
Never had that many dreams in a single night.
It must have been - don't know 20 ? 30 ? ...
Lovely, also feeling very good today :)

@Triax
Anyone french here who could tell me if it is possible to find some in french pharmacy ?

Can't tell you for sure because I'm not French, but also had difficulties getting Melatonin.
AFAIK: It's not sold it Europe, because getting permission as medicine too expensive ...
(In German:
Melationin hat nirgends in Europa eine Zulassung als Arzneimittel )
Import only ... legal situation for importing Melatonin is rather confusing ...
In some countries it's ok for personal use in limited quanties in some is stricly forbidden, sometimes only ok with prescription etc.
I didnt have luck with customs ...
But I could get/order *pure* Melatonin legally (expensive, 50€/gramm) ..
Errrr after signing some "using for R&D only & not human consumption" shit of paper ;) (self-R&D *g*)
Might also work in Swizerland ... ;-)
BTW: Pure B6 is probably less expensive than pills. Paid 15€ for 100g pure B6.

g' luck !

G

Invité
Well, thanks, I bet I'll have to order some on the Internet...

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
Our minds. Dreams, unconsciousness, psychedelics. Just….Beautiful!

I experiment with the combo of b6, melatonine and valerian.

I sometimes felt like I re experienced parts if mushroom trips, and when I try to sleep I feel little flashes of old dreams, sometimes very old. And also during the day. And lots of déjà vu’s

Just one thing. Be careful with the B6 because large doses can be harmful. Just check it for yourself I red it on a Dutch page. Even more than 300 mg can be harmful.

Melatonin is also made in the pineal gland right? Just like DMT. What if we could force it(dmt) to produce more at command? Maybe that’s what psychic people do.

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Good point !

Note that its toxic in high dosages though B complex vitamins are water soluble so any excess the body doesn't need is washed away in urine

IMO good B6-neuro-toxicity info can be found here

I've also found some sources stating that even 100mg are dangerous, while others say that 100mg is the upper limit of safety for vitamin B6 daily.
The study given in the above info says 500mg daily for 5 years and no problems at all.

IMHO: regularity plays an important role.
A couple of months/weeks regular mega-doses like 1000mg and more -> dangerous
Lets say 3 times per year this B6-Melatonin combo -> no big deal.
Of course, everyone reacts differnly ...

In short: yes, plz be careful :)

G

Invité
GerbyQ a dit:
What if we could force it(dmt) to produce more at command? Maybe that’s what psychic people do.

That's what people who meditate do...
If you meditate really deep, then extra dmt will be produced.
Just find a dark cave and stay there for 3 weeks, it will be on of the strongest trips you will ever experience.
In the dark cave (near the earths energy) you can meditate and the pineal gland produces more and more dmt

I also experienced lucid dreaming, but not as real as described in the first post.
Would be cool to experience.
I agree that it's really cool, but still psychedelics are different.
Psychedelics allow you to do other things with your brain.
But I'm more for the training part then the inducing these lucid dreams with drugs, although I'm still interested in the Melanotonine, B6 and Valerian combination...

T

twipley

Invité
I'm new to lucid dreaming. I've been using 1/2 teaspoon of Silene capensis the morning for 4 days in a row. Only on day 2 I found myself "knowing" I was in a dream, but I didn't remember much... maybe I might need to train myself more with natural means (like meditation) before trying with these... (because other people might find it easier to have a lucid dream with Silene capensis than me, from the start)

I'm reading this right now:
http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

by the way, the recipe covered in this topic sounds interesting! :wink:

(it's true that psychedelics seem to unlock some doors in our brains)
Opening (wide) teh doors of perception ! (like Blake would say)

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Melatonin = N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine

8)

However its effects are highly disputable. Some say it controls sleep cycles, others say they can't feel any difference to a placebo.
Dr. Rick Strassman also hasn't been too excited about the very limited results he got from his melatonin research...

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
there are really a lot of books and courses about those dreams and learning to control them. but the best book ever I think is this one:

PLANT SPIRIT MEDICINE

it isn't only about dreaming, that's just a part of the book, but also an important one. how to connect with the plant's spirit in a dream. it was written by a shaman. I can really reccomend the book.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
I had some very strong pre-cognitive dreams along the years, specially when i started noticing them, then they started coming even stronger. The same happens with my brother. For some time we had these kind of dreams almost everyday, always about the next day. Not everyday as strong as some days but always enough to get a warm feeling from the phenomena. The feeling that something "fits" or that we are "connected" to our surroundings.

I can give an example: i dreamt about meeting a girl who's name i didn't even know (she was a friend of a friend) and i hadn't seen this girl for about 3 months, because she was in canada. In my dream we liked each other and she spoke portuguese (my native language) and we exchanged phone numbers. I though she spoke portuguese really well, which didn't make sense, because she was canadian. The dream made me feel good and so i wrote it down (as i do with many of my dreams).

The next day i went for dinner at some squat and when i got to the kitchen there she was - the girl! After 3 months of not seing her. And when i set down to eat, she came and set in fron of me, and then she said:
- I can speak ítalian, you know?
And i asked:
- Really? How so?
And she said:
- It's cause my father is italian, I can speak it fluently.

So things happen a bit differently in my dreams and the next day, but still it's quite coincidental.
Anyway, all this to say that i don't take drugs, so pre-cognitive dreams and drugs are not necessarly related.

:ninja:

Alice

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I've had lucid dreams all my life, from time to time. Last year i took anti-depressants and my dreaming became very VERY intense. The doctor said it was a side effect of the drugs, "strange" dreams.
The funny thing was, my dreams became very lucid almost all the time. It was like taking drugs and tripping during the night. Anyone knows how this is possible? Is it because the drug prevents serotonine to break down?

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
Hello,

I'm also taking antidepressants these days (that's why i can't take any other drugs :cry: )... but i did before, years ago, i had my fun :wink:
Anyway yeah, the dreams change with the antidepressants in a sense, i have quite a lot of very bad dreams and very vivid also, but the funny thing is that i can't call them nightmares, because they don't bother me, actually i wake up really happy when i realize that it was a dream and that i'm fine. It's a weird feeling, really bad stuff happening in the dream and me not really bothering about it... :?
But i don't thing the dreams became more lucid due to the antidepressants, i always had very powerful dreams. It could be that you're just becoming more aware of your dream life?
I quickly checked on google, antidepressants and dreams, and there is a lot of information about the (strange) effects that the antidepressants seem to have on dreams. Now i'm even spooked :shock: ! Check it out!

Alice :ninja:

woonboon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Why are you taking the medicine, is something not functioning right ? (neuro transmittors ?

And did the dreaming subject v=chanched when you took the medecine ?

woonboon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Hello,

What would be happen when Melatonin = N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine would be taken with a Moa inhibitor..... would there be a poisening ?
Would there be a increasment of effecness, also the dreaming.

Woonboon.

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
What would be happen when Melatonin = N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine would be taken with a Moa inhibitor..... would there be a poisening ?

Interesting question ...
yes?

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
Oh, i'm taking antidepressants because i have something called dysthymic disorder, which is really annoying. I was depressed my whole life, and when i became an adult i went really crazy from it, sleeping all the time or crying, not being able to see people, not being able to eat. It's really fucked up, and it's really in the head, mostly, and with the antidepressants i finally feel like i can think normally and be normal. I mean with the age i could actually handle my mind much better, but then my body stopped coping... something had to give.
Yeah, the dreams did change a bit especially the last times, 'cuz i have plenty of weird dreams, but that's fine, and i still have good dreams sometimes, really good ones, so... it's cool. :wink:

alice

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
And i wouldn't mix N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine and MAO inhibitors.
:thumbsdown:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I have lucid dreams about one to two per week.Maybe my religion-belives are guilty or I just develop deep dream powers and try to use them.In one lucid dream cop cout me with friend who have with himself 20g of heroin and I"m on pearol(dont know how to spell wright) punisment.And than like on tape I rerollback dream just it was video type.This is just one off many tales of lucid dreaming.It have to be conectted with something higher in our self.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
bernas a dit:
With,

30mg Zinc
450mg Magnesium
11mg Vit B6

I had lucid dreams too

It's called ZMA (Zinc & Magnesium Aspartate)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... did=166840

hum... this sounds very interesting, it's simply vitamin B6 and minerals and if it can cause lucid dreaming i think it's a healthy treat!

i'm normally too busy and/or lazy to try reading books about lucid dreaming, actually i'm not that interested in it because my " normal" dreams are so nice anyway that i don't mind not having control over them, even nightmares i find so interesting, i love the unconscious!!

but i like reading about other people's lucid dreaming!!! and anything about dreams...

alice