Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lucid dreaming.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I actually just bought a voice recorder so I can start a new dream log. Its been a full year since my last one and the old one is such a great read now :D

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I hope to one day have them. Right now, I'm just working on remembering them since I rarely do, normally. I'm also finding that my dreams are very video-game-ish. :lol:

I wonder how long it will take 'scientists'/politicians to declare lucid dreams unhealthy and bad and therefore illegal. I can totally see it happening.

G

Invité
I had lots of lucid dreams when I was a kid.
I just lost the magic touch unfortunately :(
(might also be the preposterous amounts of ganja though...)

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
The first thing to do is have a dream journal, just trying to remember it's not enough, the brain actually erases dreams rather efficiently if one doesn't make a conscious effort in keeping them, writing about them it's a good way to put dreams in hard memory instead of the fleeting RAM-like sector they belong in default, apparently. And of course you have to think about Reality Checks, Dream Signs, False Awakenings, read about Sleep Paralysis and all that jazz :)

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
a easier way for lucid dreaming.. Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb/Leaf of God)
never tried it tho but friends of mine

funny stuff GOD, lol

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
twicon a dit:
a easier way for lucid dreaming.. Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb/Leaf of God)
never tried it tho but friends of mine

funny stuff GOD, lol

Never had a decent effect with calea..
Tried 100 gramms, only smoked though.
Maybe i should try tea?

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
try to do some extract n make a tea, never tried it as i said but i would prolly drink it

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
make an extract or buy an extract?
are there any extracts available to buy then?

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
i dont know if its any extracts around the web but u could try the classic boiling extract till u get some resin if its so weak as you say, reminds me my wild lettuce or blue lotus(32g) ''experience!?!'' ,large quantities smoked and as tea and nothing, seems that some herbs work only on ''virgin organisms'' or some of us just need to take an elephant dose.. :lol:

Silene capensis(african dream root) believe this is better

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Calea gave me a 2 long intense dreams. One lasted a full 3 days (dreamtime)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Could you elaborate?? was like being in a lucid that lasted 3 days? how you knew it lasted "3 days", you went to sleep in the dreams? :) dreams within dreams?

G

Invité
In dreams, time means as much as during a trip.
I think the point is Kcar had the experience of three days within his dream.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yes yes I understood but I'd like to hear some details :wink:

G

Invité
Haha, yeah me too :D

I still have some calea left, but it's not really that potent, but then again, I have only tried smoking it...

G

Invité
i only tried calea twice, both with astonishing results. i always smoked it, so the problem might be from your sample, space-is-the-place. i made a joint of tobacco/calea on the first time. i had amazingly lucid dreams, it seemed so real...i had this wound in my leg and it talked to me, and it opened, showing my leg bone. on the second time, i smoked a tobacco/hashish/calea joint. i found that they work pretty well together, like synergic substances. i had a very strong and terrorizing dream, where i was directing, filming, writing and acting in a horror movie. and let me tell you, it was really, really scary, as i never turn my back on a bad trippy dream. i always want to see how far it goes, even while awake and sober.

a strange happening: i've had a recurring dream for the past 7 years. with calea i always dreamt of something else. i sometimes dream about other things, but from time to time, comes that dream, so complicated and dense that i gave up on understanting its meaning, since i already have discovered what it wants to say. dreams are something not to be ignored, IMHO. learning from them is the better way to keep an healthy mind.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
i had a very strong and terrorizing dream, where i was directing, filming, writing and acting in a horror movie.

Sounds like the personified tale of planet earth from all dimensional perspectives.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
well this is definitely another plant I'd like to try :)

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
???????? a dit:
yes yes I understood but I'd like to hear some details :wink:

well here you go :p (and yea this being a lucid thread I should have mentioned this dream isn't its just related to the dream herb topic.. lol)

Code:
I had smoked dream herb before sleeping and it was a hellish sleepless night for me until around 4am. I was feeling parched and dry due to me smoking and was dying to get a drink. So that's what I was the dream about first. I go downstairs and trip over my mom and wake her up. In the kitchen my friend J is rummaging through my fridge. I'm like that's odd but it's J and he'll cook at anytime. He decided to make burgers and luckily we had tons of hamburg. I go to the bathroom or something and come back out. Hamburgers are done. He went upstairs. I look around and my kitchens a mess. Pounds of tuna was sitting out. Dirty dishes. Burnt burgers that didn't make the cut. My mom wakes up to see why I was cleaning in the middle of the night. She was not my real mother. Here she was some odd Jewish lady. Big hair, sunglasses and very fat. She helps me clean and then I go back upstairs. There's two more people in my room. I didn't think anything about it at the time as they were "my friends" We all go to this place I don't remember what it was. It involved playing playstation 2. With a king possibly. There were guards everywhere. It ended with someone taking my PS2 controller.

I'm now alone. Just sitting on my bed. Apparently I'm stoned. MY sister comes in sits down and asks me if I was "lighting up" I said no so she asks if I would go on an errand with her. While asking she peeled off a piece of skin on my head. It was bright orange and still had hair on it. About 5 inches think. "Gross. No wonder you have a scalp you need to clean your head" she says. We are in her car now. She's calling for directions to this house we are heading to. The directions we got were "Door near a school". We find it of course lol. She does a Paperboy style delivery. Bag is out the window and shes swinging it like a lasso till she lets go and it hits the door. I take the wheel
while she does this. Not paying attention to steering as I was watching her. I almost hit a parked car. I think "fuck I'm high I shouldn't be driving".. She says "whoa close" and takes the wheel back. We head back home. I see Mary a co-worker of my moms. She has a bandage on her face, phantom of the opera looking. She is helping an old lady. Possibly her mother. They had carriage from grocery shopping and are walking home. She sees me. "Hey! My mystic knight!" she yells. My sister gives a weird look and drives off.

Back home again. Still high. I'm starting to think about the "night before" about the people in my room and how in fact I didn't know them. I dunno the place we went to. And why J was acting so weird and making so many burgers. Except no lucidity tonight my brain cooks up a hellish adventure of fact finding for me to follow. First was the "Friends" I go on my computer. Go on IRC and ask was anyone at my house last night. Someone named Tipico answered yea that was fun. Alarms go off in my head. I didn't know this guy. I
don't remember inviting anyone over and what was going on. I go on AIM to see if I can't find out who this guy was. Apparently he is Spanish. I click his name and instantly my AIM turns into a spanish program. After a minute or two of my WTFs it turns back to my default zip code. "A - San Francisco". (Which in reality isn't even close :)) J walks in. I ask "Dude who were those people in my room last night?". He says "I don't know a bunch of geeks". "Did you invite them?". "How could I? I was making burgers remember?". So being high I say OMG burgers! Where'd you put them last? He's like "umm they are gone we ate them remember?" I say "No I don't remember cause I didn't eat any". "I brought them upstairs and we all ate them" "Noo I was cleaning up your mess and didn't eat any!" "Sorry dude I didn't know." I was a bit angry. No burgers for me. 

Feels like morning and "Day 3" We are walking back to my house now. Don't know from where, possibly to get some food? We walk past a lot of "day laborers" they are throwing bags of sand in a stream. There are Blockbuster rental dvds everywhere. J's like ooh I wonder what they have and starts
looking at them. He didn't look long as we were kind of in the ghetto and a lot of weird people here. So we start walking. We see a white haired guy with a gun. Jesse whispers "omg put that away." Not loud enough for him to hear. We think about running but decide to stay with the crowd of people around us. We were almost home. Then he shoots in the air and yells. I duck. He looks at J and then me. Looks back at J and BLAM shots me square in the head. I feel the bullet enter and leave the other side of my head. My head is KILLING me. I start praying like crazy. Grasping to any life I could find. J's yelling in the background. I hear the man say "All the children are fired and you are too." I hear another shot hear a thud. J goes down. I still feel life draining out of me. A very real feeling of dying. I'm still praying. Head still in pain. I think I should be dead by now as I probably don't have a head anymore. I think to myself "Open your eyes". I'm on my bed. Alive. Happy
to be alive. My head still hurts after writing all this.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I used to keep a journal, and had very very vivid dreams, but maybe only 3 times in my life have have i ever achieved lucidity.

Speaking of which (aside from the dream herb) does use of other psychedelics raise or lower your ability to achieve lucidity? I used to think that especially during those periods where I seem to be smoking a bit too much (not now, thankfully) I don't sleep as deeply.. but I've heard people say the opposite too, so I dunno.

On the opposite side of the scale.. one time I fell asleep after taking some very mild cubes that i barely even felt (other than what they were cut with :p) I had the maddest visual dream where i was traveling between the floors of this massive cylindrical building.. never achieved lucidity though.