Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lucid Dreaming, is it possible?

LaStaff

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Fev 2012
I tried to do this last night, but failed. Every time I was semi awake, i tried to remind myself to look at my hands when I started dreaming, in order to allow myself to realise I was actually dreaming - it's easier said than done.

When you say you're controlling your dream, are you actually properly dreaming? Or just in a deep day dream?

I can't seem to get my head around the whole idea, especially the guy who said he has made his own 'workshop' in his mind, especially for dreams.

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
It is properly dreaming. Many people are giving tips to help induce the state, but with me it just "happens". I do recall when it first started to happen I would have to question myself mid-dream...like I didn't believe I could control my dream but I started to accept it, and then, as the one poster stated, it is like a dream workshop. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING you want to do is possible. May I ask how old you are? I'm 34 and my first experience didn't happen until I was in my mid-20's. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it's interesting that since that time I probably lucid dream once a month on average. For me it seems to come in waves, like every night for a week and then not at all for some time. When it started to happen to me I was calling every one of my friends telling them what happened and they had never experienced it. I couldn't wait to go to sleep at night to go on another journey. One more thing, but I don't advise this and I don't do cocaine anymore, but when I messed with coke on a given night I would almost without exception lucid dream that night.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Guayusa - The best! Take when you are very sleep depribed. Can cause you to astral project as well. Mix it In Ayahuasca to keep you more aware during your trip.

Can this also be used with mushrooms for the same purpose?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
LaStaff a dit:
I tried to do this last night, but failed. Every time I was semi awake, i tried to remind myself to look at my hands when I started dreaming

i have had lucid dreams since i was a little boy, but i cannot say that i have had them on demand. as i became older i became more interested in different mind-states and so began reading a lot about meditation as well as lucid dreaming. around the times where i was very interested in lucid dreaming information, that is, reading about it, talking about it, typing about it, etc very often, i noticed that i would have lucid dreams much more often.

that is the only way to ensure lucid dreams. immerse yourself in the wealth of resources and information. :D