Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lucid Dreaming, is it possible?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
And is it ok if I skipped a day in my journal? I missed last nigh because I was nutmeg tripping.. Actually also guys, that was pretty fun.. I'm still high, and I don't have any of the whole "hangover" feeling whatsoever... But anyhow, it was very fun.. It was just not extreme hallucinations, I took 4 tbs and downed them in a glass of milk and some sugar.. Right away me and 2 of my friends eyes were red and dialated, but I puked (mainly because I accidentally swallowed some chewing tobacco, because unfortunately I swallowed some which was an accident, because this was only like the 5th time I tried dip.. I'm done with it though) Anyway, yea it was fun, I had some satanic hallucinations, but I was just amazed and happy that it worked, so I didn't get scared or have a bad trip.. The satanic hallucinations were more of a "company" feeling.. And I felt comforted... Lol but the funny thing is that when my friends older brother came home at like 1 in the morning with his girlfriend, he walks upstairs and my friend theo was like "Guys act normal" So we tried and we just busted out laughing.. then he goes "Are you guys all stoned?" and we are like..... "Phhh.. Nutmeg" And he was like "Fucking right!" and left.. We couldn't stop laughing, but anyway it was quite insane.. Not like lsd at all... WAYYYY less crazy.. It was just fun and exiting... Like a party drug.. Kind of like MDMA, which I am also confused about.. Are MDMA and ecstasy the same thing?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Okay thanks, and I remembered mine last night so I'm good :mrgreen: However, I couldn't remember it when I was in my bed and it was making me annoyed.. Lol, but then I remembered a bit and piece of it when I got on the computer this morning.. So I guess it still counts.. But all the dreams I have been remembering for this whole lucid thing.. They are not as abstract and strange as they used to be.. They used to be just obscure.. Like a hollywood movie or something.. But now they are more like real-life situations.. Boring.. But if I ever go lucid, I will change that :finga: Lol...

AND WHY ARE BEARS SOOOO FUNNY? EVERYTHING WITH THEM IS FUNNY, THEY ARE LIKE THE MOST RANDOM FUNNY THING OUT THERE... :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear:

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
But all the dreams I have been remembering for this whole lucid thing.. They are not as abstract and strange as they used to be.. They used to be just obscure.. Like a hollywood movie or something.. But now they are more like real-life situations.. Boring..

i noticed that as well, im not sure why, but i would assume it has something to do with us trying to gain control over them, we gain control in the only manner we know how, the normal human one... keep trying, you are on the path

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Oh thank god! Lol I was hoping that my personality wasn't goin down, like I was turning into a square or something... Haha, but yea I gonna keep trying until it can happen. And also if you have done it, why don't you do it every night?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
heh. life is a very curious beast. i would say it has to do with the nature of time, as well as the universe. one forgets and remembers all the time and sometimes all the gears dont mesh up the way that we think that they should, even when we've done everything that we could. thats why i say use my information as a guideline. i know it is impossible to follow instructions to precision, but it's not about that, well not entirely. it is equally about what is doing right as it is about simply being "open" to the experience. ever wonder how sometimes you could be entirely prepared for something and fail miserably, yet, at the same time, someone could really not have been prepared much at all, and far surpass any expectations in succeeding?

the nature of this occurance has gotten me very interested in astrology lately (as it pertains to things like free will and interactions and such)...

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
the nature of this occurance has gotten me very interested in astrology lately (as it pertains to things like free will and interactions and such)...

If your interested i have couple of ebooks about astrology. ;)

I have an account on theoccult.bz which is a torrent website with quite some knowledge about lucid dreaming, astrology and also other interesting stuff, i can send you an invite if your are interested.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Yea I have been pretty interested too honestly.. I mean it just all makes no sense at all.. I mean not to be suicidal.. But thats one of the reasons why I don't dread death.. I don't really care for MYSELF if it comes tomorrow.. I mean but other people would care, and I am looking out for them more than myself.. So honestly I'm gonna pre long my death as long as possible, but I don't want it to come earlier than necessary because of my family and friends and so on.. But you know the feeling.. I mean all these drugs and everything, they all lead up too your death.. I mean your gonna die.. What happens? That is the whole astrology thing I'm getting at. I don't think we will truly know everything until death whether there be an afterlife or not.. But I am interested in those ebooks dude.. you have ebooks on everything!

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
How can you expect others to respect you, if you don't have respect for yourself? You really should care for yourself!

But I am interested in those ebooks dude.. you have ebooks on everything!

Yeah i do have quite some ebooks on certain subjects :)

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I do.. Lol other wise I would jst off myself.. I'm just saying I don't have as much for myself, as I do for other people.. Depending on who they are.. Obviously there is some people that are just retarded..

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i can relate somewhat. my stance now comes directly from my past.. for me now, trying to help people is the only way i can gain lasting self confidence and well being, if i start to become too egocentric, i start down that spiral of self loathing again... it's good though, my self consciousness keeps my personality in check

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
im curious, we all have said we like to help people... but what do you guys actually do?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Haha, what do I do? Well I dunno.. I am normally nice to everyone unless they are being an asshole to me first.. And if I know something that they don't I help them out.. What do you do to help people Jesus?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I... don't.

I mean I have said after a trip, I really need to love people, and help. But then it just seems to fade away again...

I want to help people indirectly by revolutionizing green energy, but thats a long shot and maybe a blind faith.

I have no volunteer work... Just picking up trash and making parks nicer. I'm generally very nice, but I don't go out of my way to help people I guess... Which is sad and disapointing.

I'm going to make a new topic about motivation; http://psychonaut.com/post-38778.html?f=39

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
adrianhaffner a dit:
hermes: you get all your ebooks from torrents?

Not all, but a lot of them i do have found within torrent files.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
I... don't.

I mean I have said after a trip, I really need to love people, and help. But then it just seems to fade away again...

I want to help people indirectly by revolutionizing green energy, but thats a long shot and maybe a blind faith.

I have no volunteer work... Just picking up trash and making parks nicer. I'm generally very nice, but I don't go out of my way to help people I guess... Which is sad and disapointing.

I'm going to make a new topic about motivation.

this is the cause of your dread.

try to stay self aware during the day, and anyone who looks at you, make sure to smile. i guarantee, ONLY so long as you are sincere and genuine, that they will smile back and maybe even say something to you 9 times out of ten. even just saying hey to someone that you encounter can spark a lengthy meaningful conversation that has endless possibilities. friendship, new social scenes, invaluable information, and people to help you get your "foot in the door" as far as your career goes. it's ridiculous. it's no wonder that i used to hate life so much, i was one of the most anti social people i knew. ever since i changed the way i carry myself, i have seen nothing but positive results. inarguably so.

'helping people' is not some organized activity like volunteer work. sure, you ARE helping people by doing that, but that is a very extravagant form. it is way easier than that. one of my personal favorite things to do is to simply talk to new people about psychedelics or their psychedelic use (once they have gave themselves away as a user). i try to teach people the correct and most up to date information, as well as squash any unfounded myths. this is a personal hobby of mine, learning about the different substances that is, so i just put it to use. what is the point of having all that stuff in your head if you give yourself no one to share it with? this is just one example.

on the topic of motivation: please do! even i sometimes find myself as wits end to get out there and do. maybe that topic could help us understand why this happens

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
As far as explaining psychodelics to people, I have helped my mother become aware, and indirectly my friends dad (WHO IS 60!) would like to experience DMT via phalaris which there is an acre of it in his yard, and slowly opening my girlfriend up to it but its going to be a long one @ that. I told her MDMA isn't really all that bad and she kind of "What?!?!!!!!!" (face palm).

i added a link

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
that's awesome! i know my dad has taken psychedelics in the past, but my mom is a tough cookie to crack, she is basically the mental epitome of racist conservative republican, except we have never lived in a trailer :lol: . i have been educating her here and there though, whenever an opportunity presents itself, making sure to draw distinct lines between pharmaceuticals, downers, and psychedelics and weed. she is coming from the concept "drugs are bad, mkay" it's kind of ridiculous, completely sheltered individual. my parents are split up if you couldn't tell ha.