Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Hello all,

I just have a question. My friend picked up some LSD yesterday. He took 2 tabs and a friend took 1. His buddy did not feel strong effects and ended up passing out. As for my other friend, that took 2 tabs, he had a 6 hour come up, and a 12 hour peak, and then came down finally this morning, unable to sleep. He had no visuals, and no audiovisuals. He was very confused, and thought the entire time that if he arranged the room a certain way, it would bring him to that place he arranged it like. His room ended up a mess through this thought. Any thoughts to what it could be? I was thinking Bromo-Dragon Fly, but I don't think it lasted long enough. Also I think there would have been more visuals. Anyways, thoughts/comments?

peace & love

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Depending on dose, Dragonfly's can last anywhere from 12 up to 36 hours.

Did he experienced phases of feeling drunk/stoned and phases in where he became suddenly energetic and then back to drunk/stoned again etc? That's typically for bromo.

Bromo blotters are usually smaller than acid and not a square but circles or other paper forms. Most of the bromo comes from North-America and can be bought as powder or liquid. But it is usually attached to blotters by non-chemists, in fact, anyone can make them since Bromo is not illegal and obtainable through the internet. From the same country you're living in.

But Bromo does have noticeable visuals and is generally described as gentle like 2CB. Since you mentioned no visuals, could it be a very low dose of BZ?

Since you mentioned passing out as well, fentanyl? Opiate.

It is hard to guess and and it's often impossible to detect what it was afterwards. But blotters with anything other than acid are rare, it's either acid, or an empty paper. Bromo seems to be the first alternative, but then it is just bromo sold as acid.

But who knows who attached which substance, active in the ug's, to a blotter. And who knows what the motives could be.

In rare occasions there were rumors of fentanyl or BZ.