Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lsd storage

kimo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2002
Does any of you know for how long i can keep a lsd stamp into my fridge without loosing any power?
I guess it should be kept in a fridge (not a freezer right?) not in contact with any kind of paper, but a plasctic bag is good enough.
Is this right? Do you think i can store my trip for about a month or i gotta eat it in a while to get the best effects???

Thank you all

KiMo

Makika

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mai 2003
Hi,

You can keep your lsd in the fridge for one month and more without any problem. In a plastic pocket, ok.

The important is that you don't put it under the light, that you're fridge isn't humid, and that you're acid package isn't absorbent. And avoid to deplace them from it and replace them in, because of the changes of temperature.

Good trip!

majorityfool

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
you should wrap it in aluminum stuff. dont know the word for it, the kitchen food wrap stuff. and i think you should keep it as cold as possible

Boratt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Yes , me heard to that cold is best for LSD , is light also that important then ?

majorityfool

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
yes, i think it is. lsd is totally unstable. i think the best advise is to use it quick

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
LSD, like many chemicals, breaksdown or degrades when exposed to heat or light. It should be kept in a cool, dark, dry place... like in an envelope in your metal filing cabinet, or wrapped in a paper towel and sealed in a baggie in your freezer, or..... you get the idea... :lol:

G

Invité
majorityfool a dit:
you should wrap it in aluminum stuff. dont know the word for it, the kitchen food wrap stuff. and i think you should keep it as cold as possible

aluminumfoil ;)

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
IMO the fridge isn't a perfect place because most fridges are moist (even moreso if it's one of the modern fridges that automatically de-frost themselves).