Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD Market Conditions?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Btw the guys here turned to pricks and horded it and sold it in another town...
fuck them!! Rararar
ohwell I'll be making dmt soon and spreading the love... and life

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
On this anus of the world comes and goes at will, by seasons: 30 USD dollars for a blotter... :(
When they come I stash 3-5 for the while.

Am going to learn how to make it; to be gone and never to be found again.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
what i'm goining to tell you makes me wonder how stupid some people really are.
I finnaly found someone who could get me some acid.
This guy sells coke and xtc to a lot of people who thake this every weekend and they really snort a lot (min of 1,5gram because you get a discount..............................................................................)

so i asked him can you get some acid for me?
you know what he said?
NO WHAT IF IT GOES WRONG AND IT IS MY FAULT.
so selling coke 2 people every weekend for the past 3 years and fucking theire lifes up is ok, but getting some acid for an shroomlover is wrong.
and althose stupid cokefreaks went like ''i totally understand why. acid is really dangerous :confused: o well stupid people

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
I was searching for a while for LSD in other form then blotters,but I failed. Is it also harder in Amsterdam?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^Blotters are just much more common. You have to know your way around for microdots or liquid.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
mrvn a dit:
so i asked him can you get some acid for me?
you know what he said?
NO WHAT IF IT GOES WRONG AND IT IS MY FAULT.
so selling coke 2 people every weekend for the past 3 years and fucking theire lifes up is ok, but getting some acid for an shroomlover is wrong.
and althose stupid cokefreaks went like ''i totally understand why. acid is really dangerous :confused: o well stupid people

HAHAHAHAHAHA! God I hate drug dealers, ya know?!

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
i need a few opinions, since i now live in the middle of fucking Nebraska i can't find any doses at all (trust me i've tried), before i moved i could get it all the time but now i cant find shit...any ideas about where i could go close where i could find some acid?

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
HappyMind a dit:
ImTrippingStupid a dit:
The Blotter seems to have disappeared from the market

Maybe it seems. But defiantly isn't. Search harder. ;)

They back around but I still not satisfied with the high cost that is running around locally. Wish more people around here tripped. Everyone here is afraid of this stuff. :(

Xibalba

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Août 2008
Greatest country in the world, offcourse, i have never paid under 40 dollars for one hit.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
Swim payed $5 USD/hit

flashmasterfong

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juil 2007
Gem_E a dit:
b_bah89 a dit:
i need a few opinions, since i now live in the middle of fucking Nebraska i can't find any
Go down to KC on the weekends ...[/quote:1cxkf6t2]

lol,

I don't have cid in my area, I have to get on a bus or drive. liquid or blotter, 5 for blotter and 10 for 1 drop, 130ugs. :D CLEAN SHIT

Jelleb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2008
Xibalba a dit:
Greatest country in the world, offcourse, i have never paid under 40 dollars for one hit.

:shock:

if you know the right people it's not hard to find our beloved acid.
here are some prices i found while wondering around, talking to people, ...

Shiva: 8€
dubble Hofmann: 7€
Hofmann: 6€
rolling stone: 5€
maya's: i'm still in a quest for finding this.

100€ for a dubble Hofmann blotter.

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
Anyone know what the market is like in Texas, I'll be doing some work their for a few months next year and dont know anything about the state lol.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
In my place its everywhere but no where. People don't sell to people they don't know. You need heavy and wide connections, it sucks. It almost always only comes from the metro area, and is usually present along with crack and heroine and meth :cry:
They just do it for money :cry:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Etherbunny a dit:
Anyone know what the market is like in Texas, I'll be doing some work their for a few months next year and dont know anything about the state lol.

It's there, but there are a lot of police in Texas, and they don't like psychedelics, or hippies.....or anyone they can label as such...

Be careful in Texas, a word to the wise. :|

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
In my place its everywhere but no where. People don't sell to people they don't know. You need heavy and wide connections, it sucks. It almost always only comes from the metro area, and is usually present along with crack and heroine and meth :cry:
They just do it for money :cry:

consider yourself lucky, we have all the same stuff, crack and heroine and meth minus the acid!!!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
crack and heroin and meth minus the acid here too. sooo much heroin it easier to find than weed. im really missing acid now, it sucks :cry:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Give me cash and i`ll get you what you want and deliver it . PM me for my bank acount number .

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
st.bot.32 a dit:
The last time I found a hit it was $10. I was lucky, it was incredibly potent. Just 1/2 the tab had me on a lush, full-blown closed-eye trip for 10 hours.. And actually I felt it coming on within minutes of chewing the tab..

my acid is about a notch down from this^, from my current supply, i get $7 a hit, 50-60 for the ten-strip, it's still pretty damn good though. two hits virtually forced me to lay down for a good 2 hours around the peak. (i was trying not to, i was trying to enjoy myself at my friends halloween party) molly made me all better though, i came back not long after eating it and became a social being once again.

but yeah JJ, just regular paper blotter, south US. it's really not that hard to find, just go to a rave, a concert, any event really. just look for the hippy, they are usually still pretty young, (19-25) but thats where the good stuff usually is.. the only thing about acid to look for is quantity, as in how much acid (micrograms) per hit, but almost nobody knows this so testing it yourself is really the only way to find out.