Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD Market Conditions?

TheFerret

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mai 2008
Where I'm from LSD just simply couldn't be found for almost five years. Then, all of a sudden about two and a half years ago it was literally EVERYWHERE. I've often wondered what was the reason for the long drought and why the floodgates just suddenly opened.

I really hope somebody knowledgeable answers jj's question on the purity issue. If I had to take a stab in the dark based on my experience, I'd have to say that purity matters in the ability to reach a certain level of a trip, that quantity of lower grade LSD simply cannot overcome.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
The differences could be anything, I think there would be a noticeable difference from using distilled and tap water, depending on your water quality.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
TheFerret a dit:
Where I'm from LSD just simply couldn't be found for almost five years. Then, all of a sudden about two and a half years ago it was literally EVERYWHERE. I've often wondered what was the reason for the long drought and why the floodgates just suddenly opened.

I really hope somebody knowledgeable answers jj's question on the purity issue. If I had to take a stab in the dark based on my experience, I'd have to say that purity matters in the ability to reach a certain level of a trip, that quantity of lower grade LSD simply cannot overcome.

Is that because poorly cut LSD is just sooo speedy and harder on the body?

I tried liquid a while ago. The very strong body buzz I felt I would have associated with at least a mild if not full blown trip, it definitely had a hint of the LSD thought patterns. But absolutely no real trip--no visuals other than maybe colors seemed a tad more enhanced for a couple hours.

On the other hand I've done comparatively mild blotter and had totally wicked visuals and a wonderful head trip, and a mild body buzz in comparison..

horsethefan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Mar 2008
where i live its 2 - 3 hits for £10... took 6 my first time and ill never do it again

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
How accurate.

6 Hofmann's? That'd be insane. :D

But I had strawberry's that were only 10 or 20 mics, too. :lol:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I took my last acid about 9-10 years ago (damn I'm old!) and back then it was like 10€ max. for a single hit, going down to 2.50-3€ if you bought a sheet. You could sometimes even get blotter on the streets back then (rarely, and very rarely in acceptable quality). The quality ranged from approx. 50mics to approx. 200mics per blotter (50mics on the street and 200mic from good connections).

About the quality of lsd, well:
Back then I rarely had more than 100mics (half a good blotter or so), only once I had a black microdot geltab which was so small and hard I couldn't split it. It hit me hard but it seemed to be smoother than the blotters - maybe because it was higher dosed and I smoked much less pot than on all the other occasions? I don't know if it was a difference in quality, but I remember being really out of it, but without any panicking, just feeling great while being totally spaced out. The setting wasn't exactly the best, hanging round with lots of people half of which I didn't know and only three of us had taken lsd. Usually I would have freaked out more, I guess, but with that microdot it was just like "How did all those people come into my house? Wait, this isn't my house. Where the fuck am I?" But all that with a nice feeling and tranquility to it that was really enjoyable.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
It is quite interesting!

Acid is Acid, but you don't always know how much acid is on a blotter.
But i've heard story's about blotters who are not just acid, but they were poisoned.

PurpleHaze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
in the suburbs around Kansas city I can get it around 5 in bulk (about 40 hits) but when selling if i really wanted to be a prick i could convince someone to buy it for 20 bucks, but being the nice person i am i sell for half of that :D. The quality of it is pretty good, 1 hit will give you an intense visual trip but mellow enough for you to say talk to your parents. Of course sense it goes through enough hands that someone throws in some bum hits but you just have to get what you can find.

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I've never got any before, but I have been informed that I could get it for $10 a hit. Maybe one day.

illtoxic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Juil 2008
where i come from the lsd is usually 10usd a hit 5 if u know someone cool as shit.

vials(100) usually go for 400-600

Just got a flood of acid in got thrown 3 vials for the price of one and a half... before like 3 weeks ago lsd was rare hasnt good lsd really been around in like 6 months...
strong lsd very vivid visuals and spirituall world.

A

Apologize

Invité
I'm in America, and it's been about 8-10$ a hit for blotter. I can't find anything else though. I only see gel tabs at huge out of town parties.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm going to do acid for the first time today, my friend knows the guy so it's going to be 5-8 dollars a hit. He says it's usually 10-13 here.

Wish me luck, I hope to go into the clouds :)

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Best of luck Jesus Christ..... Enjoy your trip. Let us know how it was. Btw. if you are reading my message and haven't tripped out yet, carry a music player with some Psychedelic music in it. Maybe sometime during your trip you can listen to it. It does take you to places ;)

Cheers

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
7€ for a hoffman, 8€ for a shiva.

Have a nice trip Jesus!!

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I cant get any acid in hilversum speed coke xtc just one phonecall away but acid is rare around here

ecologie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Août 2008
When I was able to find it in the NJ/NYC area it was $5 a hit a while back.
Mindfukked- Dare I ask... have you actually found good stuff in NYC?
It pisses me off cause I want to get to a goa party again yet I have a hard time finding both.