Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD Market Conditions?

jj

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2008
Long ago, met LSD. Long time no see. I don't hang out amongst the younger folks that tend to be involved with that scene.

Just curious... what's it like now? How much does it cost? How strong or weak are the doses? What sort of quality is out there? Is a lot of it clean and good, or is most of it roughish? How do people know where to find the good and how to avoid the bad?

General info appreciated, especially from those who've seen the ups and downs in the market.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
$15 - $20 a hit.
If it's those microdots or geltabs, I find they're generally very good.

Liquid doses on candy or whatever.. not as strong.
I don't know if todays lsd is stronger than yesterdays since I probably wasn't born yet.

But one dose will usually have me trippin open eyes 12 hours.. closed eyes still buggin till I go to sleep.

Hm.. I don't know if the doses i've done are 'rough' or not. I know my very first encounter I threw up coming up on it. but i was laughing hysterically while puking and that first trip was probaby my favorite.

I have friends who say they can find it for about $10 but I've yet to see these. It is pretty hard to find, but once you find one person who sells it, you've just cracked open the seal and it's easier to find more sources.

Distributors are pretty discreet though. You have to know the right people. And a lot of times, you think you know like 4 sources, no, you just know 4 people who buy and resell from the same 1 source. But I guess that's how everything goes.

I'm actually picking up 3 hits tomorrow. Very excited! I haven't done it since January so I think it's high time to get back on that horse. :D

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
well like i said in a couple of posts for some reason acid really shot up in popularity in israel i buy 100 hit like that for 3000 shekel that beeing around 550 euro

and in parties its usualy 10 euros for a really god hit of liquid acid

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It all depends on location.
I pay less than all above, even in small quantities.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
For each form it's about 3 EU per hit in the Netherlands. Sometimes even lower.

I don't know about the US, it's pretty weird that most of the acid comes from there while generally the Americans need to pay a much higher price for it.

Liquid is generally sold for the same price, except that you need to buy 100 hits at once.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
mindfukked a dit:
$15 - $20 a hit.

really? that makes me feel good because I get mine at 35k colombian pesos, which is more or less 20 bucks..

:)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I can find it for $6/hit in bulk, it's suppose to be quite good too. (2 hits is very nice.)

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
I have a friend in California who lives right outside the SanFran area where apparently production is huge. He gets it for about $4 a hit but he sells and buys in bulk and said if I wanted he would sell me some for about $6 each. I think he re-sells them at $10.

G

Invité
I've come across bottles (100 drops) that vary between €250 and €450
Although I've never actually paid for my LSD

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have paid. But always gave it away for free to my closest acquaintances. I don't want to sell, but give someone an experience. And only giving it away if I'm sure it's in responsible hands.

Also, I have never caught any inpure acid, just low dose acid.

jj

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2008
I thank you for the information. Very interesting. A very international group here. I live in the western part of the US.

Back when I first started, I was a kid, and whatever was around, I just bought it if I was in the mood to trip.

I kind of stopped eating it for awhile. Then I went through a second phase, where I ate a fair bit. I wish I learned then to be more discriminating then. I still bought whatever came around.

It is hard to analyze the purity of acid just based on how it makes you feel. Other factors could come into play. If your mind is restless, it could be because the acid is "speedy" or it could just be because of your state of mind going into the trip. Nevertheless, sometimes I had experiences that caused me to believe that purity matters, that a much better trip is possible if the purity is high.

I think today I wouldn't want to try it again unless I came across something likely to be good. I wouldn't really know where to look because I don't hang out in the places I used to go when I was younger.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
jj a dit:
If your mind is restless, it could be because the acid is "speedy"

No, it's because your mind is restless that the acid is "speedy".
Acid is acid, and it's very hard to cut...

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
That's always a controversal discussion which will probably never end.

IMO acid = just acid, there's just low dose acid.

But for some reason, liquid feels more like an original source where acid is made of. Which I can't really explain. Let me say that to me liquid and other forms are extremly, extremly similar, but not 100% equal.

A drip is also quicker on set than a blotter, and you feel a tiny amount that is rapidly absorpted and transsported to your head. Within 5 minutes, I feel more wakefulness with liquid.

It is also gets absorpted by your skin if you don't lick it off your hand. And can be injected rectally in the anus if mixed with 1 ml of water. The effects start immediately.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
The last time I found a hit it was $10. I was lucky, it was incredibly potent. Just 1/2 the tab had me on a lush, full-blown closed-eye trip for 10 hours.. And actually I felt it coming on within minutes of chewing the tab.. (So I wonder when comparing liquid to blotter if it just depends on the potency. To note, I've only done liquid once, and it was quite mild.)

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Forkbender a dit:
It all depends on location.
I pay less than all above, even in small quantities.

Same here. But not everybody lives in The Netherlands. :p

jj

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2008
I recall reading somewhere that Fire Erowid gave a talk at a psychedelic conference in which he raised the purity issue as being of relevance.

When LSD is made, there are many other substances produced in the mix. Then, people separate/purify the LSD. Some take this much more seriously than others.

Gold is gold, yet there is 14 carat gold and 24 carat gold. What's the difference? Not the gold. The gold is the same. It's the other stuff that's different. The gold in 14 carat gold is "pure." Whatever else is in there with it is also "pure" but not pure gold, and what you have there is a mixture, pure and simple.

Once the LSD product is made, it is subject to degradation.

So, the question is not whether there are impurities. There definitely are. The question would be whether they affect the trip. I don't think anyone has done enough research to answer that definitively for us all.

All I can do is consider the sum total of my experiences.

I definitely know that I can do identical substances on different occasions and get different results. I think I said that before. Nevertheless, I still have to believe that it isn't just that, that there are other factors involved.

Blotter is made from liquid. As soon as the liquid hits the paper, there are chemical reactions with the wood. And the older and staler it is, the older and staler it is. Liquid is generally a step closer to the source, upstream. There are various sources, though. And even liquid can stagnate.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Makes sense I guess. Some blotters are so smooth and some are comparatively speedy/rough on the body. I wonder if in the creation of the lsd there are other alkaloids not properly cleaned out during the process.. but I'm certainly no expert here!

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
Prices vary here at times depending on where they came from. I just hope I can find another source before I run out :( The Blotter seems to have disappeared from the market

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
ImTrippingStupid a dit:
The Blotter seems to have disappeared from the market

Maybe it seems. But defiantly isn't. Search harder. ;)