Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD!!! LSD!!!! :D :D

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
After a year of researches, I'v finally found someone who was selling LSD blotters :D Bought two, cause they were pretty expensive and didn't have anough money for more :(

BUT GOD I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!! :D :D

That, and an ounce of dried shrooms ;)

G

Invité
First time taking ? If so, I'd gladly read your future TR !

Gratz btw ;)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yeah gonna be my first time, and for sure I'll write a TR, but don't expect it too soon, cause with school + work + exercising I dont have much time left for tripping 12h long :p So it could easily take a month before I get the chance to try it.

Also I have a question: What size is a normal blotter? cause mines are squares, about 5mm each side. Is it the normal size?

dangoo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
Yea, that seems to be a normal size. But it's what is on it that actually matters. So size of the blotter don't really matters...

Im curious what you got actually... (it's been some time i took some acid myself 8) )

Just keep it very cool in your freezer if you gonna wait for a month.
lsd loves to fly away... it's not ok to keep it to long.

Cheers man!

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
They are lions... there is a drawing of a lion on each of them. LSD needs to be kept in the freezer? Right now they are wrapped in a piece of aluminium sheet, in an airtight plastic bag, and I put that bag in a very very dark place (no light at all)

dangoo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
if you gonna keep it like that for a month, your not gonna have much of what you just bought... it's very importnant to keep the substance of lsd very cool... if you wanna keep for longer times... acid fly's man in higher temparture (like ether for example)...
(I wish my english was better to explain this :? )

But i hope you got the point... :)

Love to hear your TR in future... where does the lsd come from? if i may ask...

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Keep them in a dry, cool, light free place. Like at the bottom and back of your fridge...

Um, trip ASAP. Try to bring back something from the unsanity.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
LSD comes from Trois-Rivières, in Quebec. I just put my blotters in my freezer :)

dangoo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
as rymmen discribed it, that's perfect to keep it... just don't waste it to long.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I don't keep my acid in the freezer and it works fine everytime I drop. I've kept it in aluminium foil in a dry and dark place, for months.
Also a friend of mine had it in his wallet(in his pocket everyday) for a month... And he still didn't notice a difference so I'm not so sure about all the statements about LSD degradation.

Let me wish you a nice trip in advance by the way ;)

Good for you finally found Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds :mrgreen:

dangoo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
Well, now i just talk about my own experience, and i heard about and experienced it more than just once... acid evaporates very easily if not keepen proparly. Can't believe you can keep a blotter of lsd in your wallet for a month and then still expect you would have the same effect as when you first bought it.
Even if you got liquid lsd kept in a bottle totaly closest up... believe me, the strengt of it will be less more if not kept proparly.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Well, now i just talk about my own experience, and i heard about and experienced it more than just once... acid evaporates very easily if not keepen proparly. Can't believe you can keep a blotter of lsd in your wallet for a month and then still expect you would have the same effect as when you first bought it.
Even if you got liquid lsd kept in a bottle totaly closest up... believe me, the strengt of it will be less more if not kept proparly.

Bwah.. I already wrote a reaction to this yesterday but my cat jumped onto my keyboard *poof* gone was my post :)

LSD does not evaporate to any appreciable degree.The molecule is just too big to do so. But it can slowly oxidize in air, and quite some faster when it is exposed to light. But this goes for a good product, there is no way to be sure the blotters aren't very acidic or basic due to some screwup in the production process. If that is the case, degradation can go faster.

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
I'm glad you finally get this amazing stuff
so far I've met alice only once (got two blotter with good dosage, easily 800ùg I think, cause I got flahs backs for at least one month when I tried it for the first time)

Let's say that's not a trip you will forget ;-)

Woo last time I did an acid trip (the second one) was in january, now I have a friend who say he'll get met 30 blotters (with 5 drops on each as he said) in the next days ... I hope and I cross my fingers he's true :p

have a real real good trip, take the beatles, the doors, ... with you they are good friends to follow you in your trips ;)

enjoy writing, drawing, making music...

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
dangoo a dit:

That's actually not true. LSD in water can be kept good indefinately.

If you keep LSD at round 40 degrees celsius for 2 weeks, in the light, it'll be gone in approximately 4 weeks. So it's not as bad as you say it is.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I store my acid, MDMA and others in a glass container. Foil and plastic covered, truly dark and low temprature. I have got Mdma that was 3 years old and acid which I purchased 2 years ago and none of them had a decrease in potency. Nor a colour change.

Somehow I once touched a microdot with watered hands and it turned brown instead of black, whatever that may be.

Though the most optimal is liquid acid stored at -20. Then it easily can be stored 40 years.

southpaw

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Juil 2007
I know on sugar cubes it doesn't stay for too long. I don't know about paper, though.

I had a few cubes left over from a trip, and we let them sit wrapped up in a tissue on a shelf.

A few weeks later, we took the remaining cubes.
We looked at them, and you could see where you dropped the liquid because it had turned weird colors (like purplish and bluish).
They seemed weaker than the last.

I took one with 7 hits, and it felt equal to/less than when I took 4 hits.

You'll have such a good time! So fun.

Oh, I've read on erowid that some people have taken mushrooms and lsd at the same time, and they had a very long trip (like 2-3 days or something).
I don't know if that's true, but it made me nervous to try it.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please dont read this and think i`m being a prat , I´m just having my monthly and being honest .
Drops on sugar cubes , wrapped up air tight and away from warm and light is better than drops on blotters .
If someone has a trip that lasts for two or three days its not because of LSD and/or mushrooms , whatever erowid says . They probably dented their consciousness = they had a mental problem !!!
How do you know that they had 7 drops on them ??? Its hard to put more than two on a sugar cube with normal sized drops , you have to wait till they are dry or the sugar cube just disolves .

Erowid is often crap , if someone has good drops and / or good mushrooms they dont need to mix them , if one dose is not strong enough it just wasnt a real dose .