Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD!!! LSD!!!! :D :D

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A.Shulgin says in pihkal 18 -30 hours .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Is there a cross-tolerance between shrooms and LSD?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
So if i took shrooms last night I should not take LSD tonight?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yes meaning that I should or shouldn't? It's going to be my first time so if the effect if just a little bit diminished it's not a big problem, but I want to feel it, have at least 75% of the effect (I'm taking a whole blotter)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"shouldn't"

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
k... guess I'm gonna have to wait till another occasion :cry:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes .

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
about shrooms tolerance... I'm going to a small party where everyone's going to take shrooms on friday night, and I took some yesterday (tuesday night). Will the tolerance be gone at friday night so I can have the full experience?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No.

G

Invité
I'd say you're so intensely focussed on tripping that I'd say don't do it.
Chill out a little.
But it's still your decision.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Well I have a week off and I'm not going to have another occasion for tripping until a looong time...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You could make a mushroom tea , filter it through a coffee filter and fix it with a 200ml syrynge into your jugular vein . Or make a mixture of 100 grams of dry mushrooms with 100 grams of chilli powder and 1 liter of vasaline or cooking oil and aply as an enema . Then you will definately get a full blown trip that will give you something to do for the whole week ,

"You cant always get what you want ,
oh no you cant always get what you want ,
but you can try sometime ,
and you might find ,
you get what you need......

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
GOD a dit:
You could make a mushroom tea , filter it through a coffee filter and fix it with a 200ml syrynge into your jugular vein .

Im gonna try this one tonight thanks!!! :D

mofomanrich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
You could make a mushroom tea , filter it through a coffee filter and fix it with a 200ml syrynge into your jugular vein . Or make a mixture of 100 grams of dry mushrooms with 100 grams of chilli powder and 1 liter of vasaline or cooking oil and aply as an enema . Then you will definately get a full blown trip that will give you something to do for the whole week ,

"You cant always get what you want ,
oh no you cant always get what you want ,
but you can try sometime ,
and you might find ,
you get what you need......

WHAT????

I mean if you are going to inject, so not inject mushrooms or anything into you jugular, iving into your jugular vein is the most dangerous way of injecting, as it creates an extremely high risk of a clot to the brain.There is also a massive artery right beside it just like the groin.

If you are so desperate to inject, so it in the arms, but why anyway would want to inject a mushroom infusion is beyond me. I mean just drink the tea, your tolernace will be long gone, it dissapears to normal after three days without tripping. Hell you will even get a good trip after two days if you slghtly increase the dose of hallucinogen.

Also, the alkaloids in mushrooms can seriously harm you if injected straight into the bloodstream, there is tonnes of alkaloids present in certain mushrooms simply not suitable for iv injection , hence why researchers isolted the psilocin, psilocybin for injection in patients in the sixties.

Also what if the mushrooms were picked and there is toxins in there, and the maggots that come with picked mushrooms from the feild. Your stomach can eliminate a few poisonous mushrooms, and maggots, but you t=run the risk od bacterial endocarditis( infection of the heart , if you inject mushrooms that have been picked, or even mushrooms that have not been stored properly.

Do you really want to risk a heart infection or death for a high?? Don't inject the fusion, just drink or eat the shrooms.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks Dev , i thought at the latest when people read about the chilli powder that they would realise i was joking .

I dont see anything more dangerous injecting into the jugular vein than in any other vein , and if you inject slowly there is little chance of blood clots .

"your tolernace will be long gone, it dissapears to normal after three days without tripping"

I dont agree , if you have had a good dose physicaly its probably about a week or ten days and mentaly its longer .

"Hell you will even get a good trip after two days if you slghtly increase the dose of hallucinogen. "

I dont agree , it is less halucinogenic and more confusing . Maybe read a few serious books on the subject and you will change your opinion . Or just take a real trip with 5 gramms of dry Psilocybe Semilanceata and then do the same amount again 3 days later .

"Also, the alkaloids in mushrooms can seriously harm you if injected straight into the bloodstream, there is tonnes of alkaloids present in certain mushrooms simply not suitable for iv injection "

What mushrooms and what alkaloids ????

"Also what if the mushrooms were picked and there is toxins in there, and the maggots that come with picked mushrooms from the feild. Your stomach can eliminate a few poisonous mushrooms, and maggots, but you t=run the risk od bacterial endocarditis( infection of the heart , if you inject mushrooms that have been picked, or even mushrooms that have not been stored properly. "

What toxins ??? In wich mushrooms ??? And who picks poisonous mushrooms ??? And what bacteria survive making a mushroom tea ??? And who uses mushrooms that have not been stored properly , they go black , moldy and STINK ???

mofomanrich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2007
sorry I'm new here, I never knew you were joking.

And tolerance is a hard thing to calculate, I know what you are saying about tolerance, but everyone is different, and it does depend on several factor's. I used to be able to take trips a couple of days in a row and still get a hit, same with mushroom's. Sure everything you are saying about the intensity is correct, but you still get an effect. Third day you will get nothing, no matter how much you take, true.

And i agree with what you say about intensity and things.

Also it all depends on what muchrooms he is using, he never ever told us, so what i was saying was right for certain mushrooms. Also if mushrooms have been picked from a field, bacteria can still remain no matter how long you boil it my friend.