Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Liquid LSD - General questions

prettyd*

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Déc 2008
Just a few questions about liquid LSD
any and all answers are appreciated
feel free to share any other advice not asked as well

First - What are some of the best things to drip it onto?
I read sugar cubes is good, but is there anything else equally good or better?

is it necessary to stir it before using the dripper? to try and evenly distribute the lsd in the mixture

if it's mixed with gin, is this a good mixing agent?

EVAPORATION!! how worried should one be about this?!
-will lsd evaporate from sugar cubes if they are dosed
-when lsd evaporates from the bottle, is it just the alcohol, and does the lsd chemical stay behind, dosing the final hits much higher
-what are some of the best storage tips (fridge and freeze not an option)

Tips about how to take it?? for orally I read using mouthwash first helps clear away dead cells and germs so it absorbs better. Also does anyone know about putting a drop up their nose. anybody know how well those work? or have other ideas ... not putting it in the eyes or hooping it :p

Please share other info you have on this topic, or ask any questions you would like to know too.

-thanks

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
blotter paper is obviosly the best method if you're trying to sell it. sugar cubes come in second. you can put it in anything porous really, so long as the acid wont drip out but can still be recieved by sucking/chewing on it...

dont know about stirring, but it cant hurt to give it a swirl or two before you dose it. dont know about mixing with alcohol. also not 100% on evaporation... my experience is that it's not all that important, but im not the one to ask about that specifically...

dont cool it or heat it at all, this can ruin even the most potent batch of lsd, instead, keep it in a constant room tempurature*, someone else can get more specific with that on degrees exactly. also keep it as airtight as physically possible, and NEVER expose to direct sunlight, (as in direct line of site with the sun), similarly, when storing, keep in a light-blocked area. covering it in tinfoil is probably the most efficient way, also putting it in a drawer is effective.

lsd doesn't have THE BEST shelf life from what i've heard. i've heard of some of my friends properly stored Lucy "diminishing noticeably" in effects at around 1 months time. any longer than that is uncharted territory...

stick with the mouth, i doubt your results will differ much putting it on any other membranes (except maybe in your ass :shock: ), but that's up to you. you're mouth is going to be the easiest thing to clean, and i also have heard that brushing before hand as well as using mouth wash will help absorbtion. don't know the mechanics behind this but like i said, hopefully someone can go a little more in depth on what i covered. good luck and dont get caught!! :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
also, welcome to the forum!! you'll find alot of experienced people here who REALLY know what there talking about. i mean REALLY, alot of it still flies right over my head, like synthesizing shit... good choice of site though, enjoy.

prettyd*

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Déc 2008
Thank you, this did seem like a good site to try.

does anyone know a place where one could find blotter paper?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Doesn't LSD break down in to nothing in alcohol? You can get blotter papers off line if no where else.

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
if you keep your sugar cubes well wraped (air tight) and out of the sun, they shouldn't lose much potency (depending on how long you keep em

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sugar cubes are good , tabletts are better .

You stir it when you dilute it but after its in solution you dont need to anymore .

Usualy its mixed with distilled water or ethyl alcohol .

If you keep your sugar cubes and liquid cool you shouldnt have any problems with evaporation .

Cold , dark and air free .

Just put it in your mouth .

"does anyone know a place where one could find blotter paper?"

Woolworths ????? DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCES OF DRUGS .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Where you buy paper and envelopes .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Fridge .

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
ok. is this firsthand experience or is there something on the internet trustworthy of reading?
and what about fridge v.s. freezer? i would imagine any colder than a fridge (mine is actually very cold, puts ice layers on all my drinks) would be bad, as there can be issues with ice crystals forming in freezers and whatnot... appreciate any info

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think in chemists drugs are stored at 5°C - 8°C .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I was very surprised to get LSD as well so I have also a question: Do I need to drip it?

And how important is the fridge part?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nah !!! Just take hits straight out of the bottle ...........

The fridge is optimal . If you cant use a fridge somewhere as cool dark and dry as possible and as stable a temperature as possible .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
great!!

Uuh, I'll need to work on my creativity to store it properly. Dark is easy, cool not. But I will think of something. The important thing is that no one else in the apartment drinks it .........

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A pity its not cold outside .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
<--- no balcony but the idea sounds good. Also there is sunshine outside...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes thats a big problem since the whole world has been paved . And isnt it boring that you arent alowed to pack it up and tape it somewhere .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Hmm it is not easy to pack up and tape a 0.33 l bottle. It is not easy finding a smaller bottle that can be closed airproof. You would put it under the earth? Interesting. I have no garden.