Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Liquid LSD - General questions

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
There's no psychedelic pyramid, they all defractalize us to our very pure self, from where we witness the main construct of the human mind. It is where we're created out of, into solo individuals with an apart will.

One psychedelic substance is no better, more exclusive or more exceptional than the next. What distinguish them is the travel route through the mind before the connected end and beginning tends to strike.

I'd just do mescaline if I were you, but take the time and patience for it. It is a really gentle, soft and tender effect. You'll have focus more on the mind to get deeper, and choose direction. Mescaline cactus effect is very meek compared to other psychedelics unless if you take the initiative to go off, from where the plant takes your hand to go there side by side, step by step. Nor the substance, or you, is submissive or dominant. Purely letting it go, won't get the effect running, only euphoria and brightness will remain. Which is only a small piece of what mesca has got to offer you.

I recommended prolonged experience with other psychedelics because it teaches you how to give direction and find trails that lead to specific gaps or gates. And without specialized navigation, eating mescaline cactus will not reward much of it's full potention. That, along with the tough ingestion, often puts people off from it after trying it once. In that case, they have no idea, what kind of fantasy realm they're missing. But more importantly, metaphysical lessons.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
LSD between 50 to 100 mics ---> Shrooms 2 grams. Do them both 3 times or something, slightly increasing the dose each time. After a half year...

100 mg MDMA, once

DMT or Ayahuasca ---> Mescaline containing cacti ---> Starting with smoking Salvia. Then choose whatever you like the most or what you can get.

Once a month a trip, and smoking weed once a week. I wouldn't advice mescaline before extended experience with shrooms and acid, otherwise the gate to the deeper fields are not found and the effect will merely turn out into a subtle high with brightness.
mhm interesting. Thanks a lot. Once a month is financially affordable :wink:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Mellotrip:
"whereas it's super easy to get cactus online"

Brugmansia:
"unless if you take the initiative to go off, from where the plant takes your hand to go there side by side, step by step. Nor the substance, or you, is submissive or dominant. Purely letting it go, won't get the effect running, only euphoria and brightness will remain. Which is only a small piece of what mesca has got to offer you"

AHHHHHH! i want mesc or cacti SOOO bad! im experienced with other psychedelics and have read up so much on cacti, it just sounds amazing in comparison with what i've done. ive been "fishing" the markets for some time to no avail...

isn't it rediculously priced online??? if not will someone PM me please? mello?