Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Let it out!

Lucien

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2009
I'm sorry for putting this down, but it has really been on my mind lately. I am frusterated, depressed, mad at myself. I sold my friend Steve-O a bag of liberty caps last week. He had only taken mushrooms a couple times. I reminded him of dose, set, and setting; and even offered to sit for him. My friends went to a party last Saturday and from what they said he must have taken them before the party. He didn't return home that night and they found that he had shot himself in his truck on the side of the road. I have been feeling guilty about this for a week now. Sorry for posting this but I just had to get it out. -

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
:shock:
Yesterday I had an encounter with the police. I got two tickets for ignoring red lights (on my bike).
But that's nothing compared to Lucien,s story.

That's heavy man.
Let this be a warning to others. Mushrooms are not something to play around with.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
indeed, what a bad story....

I just went 1 minute into the coffeeshop to get some stash and some fucker immidiatly stole my bike :?

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
:? no, i was just one minute inside...... its years that i did it that way,... the thing that strikes me the most is that there is someone on the watchout taking benefit from naive people :cry:

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Lucien, my sincere condolences.
This must be so difficult to get through.
All the best in the upcomming period, hope you can place all this.
:heart:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Jeniger a dit:
:? no, i was just one minute inside...... its years that i did it that way,... the thing that strikes me the most is that there is someone on the watchout taking benefit from naive people :cry:

Yes there are people on the watchout.
That's how it usually work.

I hope it was a cheap old bike. Not a new expansive one.
Always lock your bike with two locks.
A big stainless steel chain is best.

Lucien

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Avr 2009
Thank you guys for your support. I'm sure I'll make it through in one peice. He was just a really good friend. Don't worry Jeniger, There's always someone out there that will take advantage whatever he/she can, but these people will get what they deserve. That's just karma - :wink:

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
I'm taking a walk with my demons.

I'm trying not to grasp too much to them or give them too much atention. But they are there, I know. And I'm actually facing them quite directly.

I feel this is something that will end, sooner or later I will let it go.

Life shows so many things. All so dejavu like. And it's showing me something now. A stiff one though. But I'm living it, and I'm feeling it all over my body. I feel that it's making me stronger. I still sleep in peace at night, because I know myself a little. I know where I've been and what I felt in the past. I know what life can give to us. As well as take from us.

So I scream inside! Bring it on!

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

edit: Frank Herbert

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
those last two weeks were the best I ever had in my life.

ok, they are at least in the top 3. still!

and it's going to be nicer and nicer :weedman:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
great you're having a good time, are you already back or still in India?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
restin a dit:
great you're having a good time, are you already back or still in India?

I'm not back yet, I'm staying in kathmandu right now, it's lovely. I'll be leaving this place on the 25th though.. 2-3 weeks to go, then the dream is over :P but after almost 4 months it's ok with me, I can't deny that I'm getting homesick.
also there is a good possibility that I'll come to zurich for one or two days again, in a month or so.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
wow, sounds great, glad you enjoyed it. Just message me when you know about switzerland :wink:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
from now on I shall be known as BananaPancake 8)

when I chose misery as my nickname I didn't even know what it means. I think BananaPancake fits me a lot better.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
you can change your name???? I thought this was impossible. I am quite worried about "restin" as it can be linked to my real self. :?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You cannot do it yourself. Misery sounded too miserable, though, so I was able to put in a good word. :wink:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I wish finals week was over with.