Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legal DMT Extract

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I want to buy DMT from an online vendor. Is there a shop where you can buy for example the extract of Mimosa or something especially for smoking...

I'm looking for an extract that only contains N-N-DMT.

any idea's?

Shayanashop sells some mimosa powder, but I don't think that it is an extract...

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

I don't know about DMT extracts online, i know shayanashop had sold DMT extracts but they stop it. but you can use the Virola tek and made a water extraction in 30 minutes, i think you can do it with almost all plants that contains DMT because it is water soluble , but you will need a plant with a high concentration of DMT to get full effects , i hope this can help you.

Greetz

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
No one is going to sell you DMT. Unfortunate; yes. Well, no one is LEGALLY going to sel you the shit. I believe it's classified as schedule 1 pretty much everywhere (except portugal :D ). There are plenty of teks online, and helpful folks here that can help you do a dmt extraction on that mimosa powder. It's a fairly simple a/b (acid/ base) extraction that can be done with common chemicals. I did a mescaline extraction this past weekend using just about the same method. I'm having pretty good results and I'm an idiot; no reason you shouldm't be able to do the same.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
No one is going to sell you DMT. Unfortunate; yes. Well, no one is LEGALLY going to sel you the shit. I believe it's classified as schedule 1 pretty much everywhere (except portugal :D ).

Were you read that ,you know the difference between decriminalize and legalize ?
for consume of course , all drugs were decriminalized in Portugal , all , so also DMT , anyone can be arrested in Porugal because consume drugs since july 2001 , you can find all information online in the European union home page , if you found this much funny
:wink:

I know is a shit for you to be arrested because consume drugs , but in Portugal we love freedom , i m so sorry for you ,lol

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
amoak a dit:
Brewmaster a dit:
No one is going to sell you DMT. Unfortunate; yes. Well, no one is LEGALLY going to sel you the shit. I believe it's classified as schedule 1 pretty much everywhere (except portugal :D ).

Were you read that ,you know the difference between decriminalize and legalize ?
for consume of course , all drugs were decriminalized in Portugal , all , so also DMT , nobody can be arrested in Porugal because consume drugs since july 2001 , you can find all information online in the European union home page , if you found this much funny
:wink:

I know is a shit for you to be arrested because consume drugs , but in Portugal we love freedom , i m so sorry for you ,lol

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
where can I find that VIROLA TEK? cause I only found a link to this forum, but without the TEK...

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
You just need to boil it in water , and for the traditional way they don't boil it , they just leave it in water for a day , you don't need much water only 0,5 liter for a small amount like 100gr , than you just leave all water evaporate slowly , in the end you will have a dark resin and after dry it it will become a fine powder that you can mix it with lime
in Brazil they mix it with dried powder of Justica Pectoralis leaves and ashes of the bark of Elizabetha priceps better knowed as Amasita bark, but you can use only lime , because this herbs are hard to get.
Best way to consume it is snorted but you can also smoke it , is very unpleasant when snorted but just a few minutes if you put a good amount of lime is easier and less harder is just like a mdma snuff it burns but than after a few minutes it becomes analgesic and very pleasant experience .

greetz

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
So, no vinigar and no need for a coffee filter with virola, also no need for boiling 3 hours?

You need to grind it?

You don't need lime if you are going to smoke the stuff right?

Sorry for the many questions, but if I want to do something it must be done in a reliable way!!!

M

mikahmoss

Invité
Hello, please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in ordering MHRB( mimosa Hostilis Root Bark. in Australia.

Regards.
user_online.gif

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
i would advise doing a stb tek for the first few times, its much easier and quicker. op an extract that only contains dmt is dmt and is very illegal almost all over the world,

ezekiel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Mai 2013
amoak a dit:

It's so great that in Portugal people are allowed to use any drugs they want. If society is not allowed to alter consciousness with psychedelics it's not free. In my own country drug laws are ridiculous and even non potent cannabis was banned up to 2013, while many here suffer from legal drugs such as alcohol.
I'm myself very interested in DMT and I tried growing several plants containing enough spice that are still legal.
Are you or someone else here from Portugal?

HONBrClIF

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2014
do you have any links that direct someone on what to use and how to extract it? i tried the link above but the site was unavailable. Thanks any information would be greatly appreciated