Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

join the kannibal-association!

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
:shock: hehe, looking back at the pic, I get strangely aroused. Why did you pick such a fine looking girl ! :wink:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
No "dude" the facts are not against me. The grain that is fed to cattle is not fit to be eaten by humans. It is usually grain produced after the soil in a particular area has gone bad from over-cultivation and GOOD grains can no longer be produced. And raising livestock does no damage to the soil and so the same plot of land can be used for literally, hundreds of years.

Read "the less harm principle".

There is no way that this country, or any other, is ever going to willingly stop raising animals for consumption. There just isn't. It will not happen because, among many other reasons, it is a necessity for the economy. The best you can do is fight for animal rights while they're alive. (which I am all for) Like I said, if you're worried about how the animals are treated, then do something about it, but trying to sway other people's opinions on this humble, little website, is a waste of time if you really do care at all.

When I was 17 and 18, I worked for a non-profit group called Campaign Virginia. They're an environmental group that fights causes like our state of Virginia importing trash and taking money from other states that have run out of room to dispose of their waste. One of the issues we were fighting against while I was there was the condition of local hog farms and how poorly the animals were treated and how little space they had to move around. From getting petitions signed and convincing other people to write to congress; the largest producer of pork products (Smithfield Hams, here in VA) was recently granted a federal commendation for the progressive ways they have been raising hogs. They are no longer taken from their mothers at a ridiculously early age and they have plenty of room to move around. They are fed better, kept clean and are generally treated much better. By changing just one company's practices ( the largest) that now puts pressure on other companies to do the same, or else be left behind.

There are hundreds of things you can do besides bitch.

G

Invité
i say : if you want o eat another human, go for it. just make sure you eat the right ones. hell, this world will not be free until we can do what we want, right ? :shock:

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
I say : if you want o eat another human, go for it. just make sure you eat the right ones. hell, this world will not be free until we can do what we want, right ?

No, the world will be free when we stop being overly judgemental.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Are cancer medicenes luxury? or medicenes against shizofrenia? or shall we in the future immediatly test on humans?