Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is this ayahuasca?

gflapointe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Août 2013
Hi everyone,

Voir la pièce jointe 13474Voir la pièce jointe 13475

I bought this stuff from a man in Peru who told me that was ayahuasca. I asked if that was the 2 plants grounded and mixed together and he said yes, but I drank it yesterday and nothing really seemed to happen. I just heated a tablespoon of it for 45 minutes in a cup of water, trying not to boil it without succeeding.

What do you guys think about that?

Pirro

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Août 2014
I think you've been cheated my friend.

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
mmm I think this is "powder"... you need a MAOI, like Peganum Harmala .... you need to boil it in separate pots, you need to make a preparation and a diet...

if you are looking for in the section, it was discussed recently.

Chamhan

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
11 Juil 2014
Nobody could answer to you if it is ayahuasca or no. Just dont be a fool an stop buying things this way, if you want to take ayahuasca, do it with experienced people, not by your own. be cautious.

HemantM

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2014
See what I found on ayahuasca Ayahuasca - SpiritVine Ayahuasca Retreats and Sacred Plants in Brazil

It says "Ayahuasca is the commonly used name to describe a tea made from a combination of sacred plants and has been used traditionally across the Amazon basin in South America including Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, and Ecuador continuously for thousands of years and is still used today by many indigenous tribes."

So I think the mixture of plants you have is a real ayahuasca.