Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

iron palm

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
yesterday i (re) started Iron Palm training. just want to share my "art" with you all. the main part of the training consists of slapping a block for 50 minutes a day for 50 days. this causes the normal soft tissues of the hands to be replaced with something a bit more durable. there are paralells with tripping, imo. only 49 days to go....
this has very little to do with violence to me. its all part of my personal alchemy.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I also find it good doing things like that . Its not violent its good for training and letting steam off . I use a wall . As soon as my therapy finishes i will start training with weights again , go swimming and only use my bycycle and no public transport , at the moment its to much effort for me to eat .

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I like how I have not even written in yet I have 1 third of the text already in here :lol:

I think training the body for resistance is a very honorable goal, especially with philosophies of self and other defense.

Everyone has a different purpose, and to go against intuition is not going to change it.

What has happened to you god, difficulty eating ? I was not aware of that ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for asking .

I am in the middle of an about 2 year hepititis therapy and it fucks me up totaly . I have the mega shits , have lost 9 kilos in the last 2 months , i cant eat , cant sleep , piss about every 10 minutes 20 mls and permanently feel like puking . The mental effects are total lethargy , no energy and BAD depression . But "when the going gets tough the tough get going" . In a way i`m enjoying it because i realy like a good fight and i am not giving up i`m going to zap the shit virus till it gives up no matter what it costs . I think i was a pit bull in my last life.......

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
nice training ideas in that movie, thx.
however 50 minutes a day is long!

i now hit the wall with a newspaper in front of it with my fists everyday. also because of lack of a boxingbag

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Lion a dit:
nice training ideas in that movie, thx.
however 50 minutes a day is long!

i now hit the wall with a newspaper in front of it with my fists everyday. also because of lack of a boxingbag

you soon get into it. if you can remain relaxed, especialy your shoulders, you can do it for hours. it doesnt work as well though. you damage your tissue and i tenderizes instead of toughens.

i realy have to do it. ive pushed my knuckles back quite spectacularly. i shattered all the bigger bones in my right. ive need to build up bone density or it will fail again. last time the surgeon had to re-break it twice, 6 weeks apart. i dont want to feel that again :shock:

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Ouch :? Douglass I would really get on a good collagen supplement if I were you, not the cheap unabsorbable kind with just like collagen type 2... something with all types of collagen, this should enhance your training greatly.

Umm... Hepatitis ? which kind ?

Did you consider rife therapy ? What therapy are you actually doing ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
Ouch :? Douglass I would really get on a good collagen supplement if I were you, not the cheap unabsorbable kind with just like collagen type 2... something with all types of collagen, this should enhance your training greatly.

Umm... Hepatitis ? which kind ?

Did you consider rife therapy ? What therapy are you actually doing ?

apologies

ill stick with the techniques which have consistently worked for 5000 years thanks

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Go up a few posts... dude you guys are so edgy about me :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
C1

"Did you consider rife therapy ?"

Whats that ?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
"Never must the physician say, the disease is incurable. By that admission he denies God,
our Creator; he doubts Nature with her profuseness of hidden powers and mysteries."

Quoted from the last page of the book "THE MEDICAL FOLLIES" printed
in 1925 and written by Morris Fishbein, M.D.
Editor of the Journal of the American Medical Association

www.rife.org

and

http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/rifefaq.html

This one seems to have found a way to swipe the frequencies effieciently, I have not reviewed the full papers yet, so don't get your hopes up, but even if it dosen't cure the disease, such therapy could be great releif by keeping your blood clean.

I have used a Hulda Clark "zapper" before and to me this technology is beyond placebo, I am actually convinced it is what stopped my ottitis and infections (I was very very sick like you when I got this machine, the doctors were about to prescribe me a third round of antibiotics, I refused and cured within a few days). I still got sicker from the mercury however, but that thing actually kept me alive.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
WTF . I can find no explanation there of what rife therapy is . Both pages are on the same level as the rest of your mentaly confused personal theorys = full of shit .

Please explain in short , rational sentances exactly what it is and how you think it can help me . It does not help people with health issues when you start spouting shit that has no relevance and is counterproductive .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i spent 18 months waiting for an operation to fuse 2 or 3 vertebra in my back, untill i took up Hsing I. the quigung cured me (with the odd twinge) within 2 months. i spent 6 months of the 18 on large doses of prescribed dihydrocodein, valium and baclofen, unable to walk or sit. my only joy and it was heaven was laying on my back with my knees up hugged to my chest. it cured the incurable

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yes that is a yoga posture, and indeed circulating the cerebrospinal fluid is key to healing anything.

I now understand both of you better... I lived similar sufferings, and I'm not proclaiming to be a savior ; actually I am much like you.

I will react like you react to me if some perfect dude with all his teeth and a perfect life barges in and tries to undo a long work of naked art I acknowledge you both have done.

But it is not so ; I am suffering along with you.

Now you must not have read very deep into the websites, it's very simple.

Weak electric current at certain frequencies and carrier wave forms "explode" viruses directly ; this is the bane of allopathic medicine, much like Yoga.

But not everyone is healthy enough to perform a good yoga, or has the strength of mind to ignore the pain, thats how it can be helpful.

Rife had a bible of all the frequencies he used to blast the virus in test tubes, of course it wasn't 100% effiscient in the body, but it could combine with allopathic therapy without any problems (in most cases) and well it usually helps.

It's not hard to figure, you can break a cup with certain frequency that resonates it, so it is with virus, and since they are much smaller than actual cells, the current needed is so low that it dosen't harm living cells.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I actually didn't sleep much tonight, my abcesses flared up for some reason... took me 4 hours of what you would call "strange techniques" and the pain is mostly gone, swelling too. I might need to get them pulled after all... or maybe the zapper will help my body heal that, thanks for reminding me to use it.

I'm going back to take a nap. See you all later.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
I actually didn't sleep much tonight, my abcesses flared up for some reason... took me 4 hours of what you would call "strange techniques" and the pain is mostly gone, swelling too. I might need to get them pulled after all... or maybe the zapper will help my body heal that, thanks for reminding me to use it.

I'm going back to take a nap. See you all later.

have you tried medicinal quigung. i recommend Dowyin for moving the fluids

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yeah I do this quite often you have any links to this particular technique ? I also play the bansuri flute which helps alot.

Thing is, those abcesses are deep into the bone, they are not like out of control, but it's hard to get into the jaw since there is no cerebrospinal fluid there. So as soon as I stop using the clay oil, it spreads again. I need to clear it on a deeper level

I usually sing to fluidify the nerve, but I had no means to pay for the repairs and I kept the abcesses for too long before getting the teeth cleaned... I will try some ultrasonic massage and see what that does for it.

Umm yes I'll try to nap a little, even if I feel stiff and strange, I understand how teeth infection can be dangerous for the heart, it really infects the blood quite quick when it flares up.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Ah ! I found myself doing this quite intuitively... I surprise myself.

Most of the moves I do are exactly like this, I always did yoga and this. And if I did not have much time to do yoga, I was doing this.

Some postures resemble alot tibetan yoga.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think with your health problems with your back martial arts , yoga and meditation can only do you good . Swimming and massage would probably do you a lot of good to .