Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introduction of myself :)

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Hey, I'm Chizley =D

After several crazy trips, and very much thought, I've decided to get much more interested in the depths of control that we have over our minds. I've always been interested in the weird ways our mind can do so much for us.

Recently I've been getting interested in such other activities such as Meditation, and Lucid Dreaming. Anyway, I hope I settle in nicely with your community here, you would probably find me lurking around most areas in the board usually with questions and stories.

Anyway, Im currently 17 yo, Western Australian, Recently dropped out of school and seem to have alot of time on my hands to adventure the vast eternity in which we call our minds ;)

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Hey Chizley, it sounds like you have found yourself the right place! ;)

Welcome :rock:

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Weclome, one piece of advice, go back to school!

peace, love, light, & unity!

horalhans

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Oct 2009
hello i am horal hans i am new here on this forum, i want to say thanks to whole psychonaut for allowing me take participate on that forum site and i hope i take a very enjoying and learning expereince from here.