Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

In rememberance of a fellow member...

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hi all,

I have some sad news for the community...

On the 23rd of August last year Mofomanrich died, Most of you probably wont even remember him but We had become good friends over a period of a year or 2 and out of the blue one day I could no longer reach him on the internet or by his phone. I tried phoning for a few weeks untill one day his mother answerd and told me he was on a cruise, A bit suprised that he never told me he was going on one I accepted what she told me and asked her to tell him to phone me when he gets back.

Two weeks later I recieved a phone call from Mofomanrich's mother telling me she hadnt been telling me the truth when we spoke last time and that he was dead and the cause was suicide :shock: His mother claimed he had gone into a psychotic state from smoking cannabis and taking psychedelics she pinned some blame on me for his death (I presume this was becuase I too do the same as her son) and was very upset. I apologised for her loss repeatedly and could offer no words of comfort, Not that I think she would of found solace in them :cry:

In all honesty I can tell you I have never felt like that in all my life, It was like the phone in my hand was a bomb that had just exploded right in my ear and I was in a daze... Im sorry I havent posted this sooner but it has taken me a long time to process it, It has saddend me deeply and I am forever left wondering about the circumstances, I personally did not think he would take his own life and presume it was an accident but I will never know?

May you be guided and comforted in your spiritual quest Richie and thank you for all the wisdom shared and the good memorys I have to reflect on in my life mate, Much love Sticki

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't understand, how close physically did he live to you? did you not see anything different change in him? I wish I could have talked to him... much the same I'm sure you do.

I wish everyone would realize that state is not the only view... It is one, and it must be recognized by some people but to think it is the only view... I can't explain my discomfort with such a thing. I feel as if I am cheated, as if we are cheated when such a thing occurs... God damnit why are there such traps in this world? Why do some see spirals, while others see hills?

I'm sorry sticki. I don't remember him, but I really understand. I hope his mother doesn't continue to blame you in any way...

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
He lived 4-500 miles away from me and I had never even met him in person, He was just on the same wave length as myself. I really didn't see it comming and I did think like that for a while but in the end of the day, Your time is up when your time is up. His mother only part blamed me and only once, We have had no further contact.

We can not see what lies ahead, niether can we prepare for it in reality. We must encounter what we will and deal with it when it arises. These incidents in life shape us into the people we are, It is how we deal with them that make us who we are.

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
A lot of times people are more at peace outside of this world than in it.

If that's any consolation