Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ibogaine

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
When LSD was legal it was used to treat alcoholism and heroin addiction very successfully. I think any psychedelic can be used to treat addictions just because of the elevated awareness resulting from the experience.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you want to know how the heroin / drugs trade is controled by governments , about Guantanamo and about "terrorism" a good place to look is here:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_W._McCoy

The guy is an American university profesor , honest and his books are VERY good .

Getting rid of adictions with LSD or other psychedelics is not suposed to be as easy as it apears to be with Ibogaine .

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
ibogaine...(absolutely not comparable at all with other psychedelics,psychoactives for addictionn problems) a loved person of mine with lingering heroin ''on/off's'' is going to try this at slovenia in a clinic after i told to him and done his own research.
i first heard about it a year before and have googled it alot since and it seems that this stuff really work for addicted persons with a ''after plan'' ofcourse cause it seems it kind of resets ur subconscious and you can feed it with stuff you want to do from now on...
As it is naturall tho 'some' people sabotage it :? 8) rehab mafia 8)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
5 grams of Iboga seems to be a low dose after all, giving alertness but no visuals. I gobbled down my 5 grams, by soaking the plant material for 30 minutes and then putting it in a blender. There's still some plant material left, but not sure if I should try to ingest that too. I took the first part of my dose an hour ago, and I don't feel anything unusual yet.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I went downstairs to blend the remaining fiber, and drank that too, except for a small portion. I'm feeling woozy. I think I'd better lie down now. :D

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
some heroin addicts die because of ibogain, because it also resets tolerance.
those who are weak enough to do heroin again, take the dose they used to take, and they OD. you don't have such properties with acid or psilocybin

"I'm sure LSD is also able to save lives."

no, it saves minds :)
unplugs you from the matrix

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Meduzz a dit:
some heroin addicts die because of ibogain, because it also resets tolerance.
those who are weak enough to do heroin again, take the dose they used to take, and they OD. you don't have such properties with acid or psilocybin

But even a junkie should know that. Or be told!

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I think that was one of the main reasons why the dutch government to put a hold on the research for ibogaine, becouse a junkie decides to shoot again. while he was still in treament.. :?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Wow, this very peculiar: after lying down for an hour, I stood up because the hallucinations didn't seem that vivid anymore. So I turned on the lights, and I see acid trails everywhere. Niiice!!!

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I wonder how ibogaine is able to "reset" tolerance...

What more could be "re-set"?

Caduceus post here after coming down!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'm not quite down yet, but not that high either. This was more like a test ride, I think a good dose would have to be at least twice as high (i.e. 10 grams or more).

Smoking cannabis didn't cut the nausea. you got to love vomiting wood fiber. Got some in my nose too.

The visuals were, well, perhaps a bit different from shrooms. I saw a lot of cartoons and fairy tale figures, then family members, thinking about every person or image for a couple of minutes, then moving on to another person.

Hearing was also influenced differently. I listened to a song, and felt it was playing too fast. Of course it was just the same song I had heard many, many times before. Some time later I had the same thing with other songs of other artists.

The threedimensional open-eyed acid trail visuals were amazing, and they lasted a long time. First I thought something was turning around in front of the light, because it was as if there were luminescent spots orbiting around me. I then realized that this was indeed all in my head, and my eyes perhaps.

I haven't noticed the pupils being dilated. I did get kopfschmerzen, but that may be because Iboga doesn't prevent one from having a caffeine withdrawal headache. :wink:

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Wow, this very peculiar: after lying down for an hour, I stood up because the hallucinations didn't seem that vivid anymore. So I turned on the lights, and I see acid trails everywhere. Niiice!!!

keep us updated man :D

rf360rf360

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2007
???????? a dit:
I wonder how ibogaine is able to "reset" tolerance...

What more could be "re-set"?

Ok here is what I think about the psychedelics and reset :
Have you heard about leary's states of cunscious? the 6th one is called metaprogrammation : the extatic state makes you notice that what you think your personnality is, just doesn't exists, 90% is just a matter of education, events in your life, country you are living in...ect... For example you may think for a long time that you are shy because you think it is a fact . In reality, there are no facts, you can reset and reprogram your personnality with shrooms, cactus, ibogaine...ect... because psychedelics permit you to look back with a total objectivity....see the real 10%, the true part of you, the first and virgin soul... and that is why there is a feeling of rebirth... don't believe you are something, because you are just what you want to be and you can change whenever you want! I think that is why psychedelics makes me be optimistic, now nothing seems impossible... I can rebirth anytime, so it's a kind of most powerfull anti depressiv in the world! peace!

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
nicely said and welcome the forum :D

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Yes yes! psychedelics allows the self to look back to everything outside of the everyday subjective experience, not unlike taking a kind of step back and see things from a different, purer, more objective perspective! this is in essence what I look for in the experience 8)

I agree about personality being a fabrication of the self, although a necessary one, to allow us to get by. The problems start when one believes the illusion :)

Also, welcome to the forums man :thumbsup:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Welcome rf360rf360!

However, I don't agree with the term objective. The psychedelic state to me is beyond the distinction between subjective and objective. I do not really believe one can be totally objective or totally subjective, but one can go beyond this division. This division is, like you call them, just another program that can be undone.

Anyway, enjoy the forum!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
@Caduceus

How was it? Can you elaborate on the psychological/spiritual process of Iboga?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
How was it? Can you elaborate on the psychological/spiritual process of Iboga?
I will, but I'm currently on a drug triathlon, namely Iboga on tuesday, Amanita on wednesday, and Shrooms tomorrow (or today if the Amanita is too weak), and then a little Salvia to put it all in perspective. I took the Amanita about 20 minutes ago, so no trip reports for now (will write them Friday). Just some short messages from outer space, if the Amanita will kindly take me there.

G

Invité
how much amanita did you take ? i took 2g once and have a real nice time. or perhaps you are pointing to a much bigger dose ? careful if you are not experienced, an amanita trip is quite different from everything else :)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Indeed the Amanita is something completely different. however about the reprogramming of consciousness i found out that i've learned to recall my psychedelic states without using any substance...ofcourse it is not as fascinating as in technicolour :P (i.e. with psychoactives) but it allows me to reach states that allow me to actually work on my self.
and back to the amanitas...this is a bad year for wild ones i took about 5gs and it was a wholeday drunkness feeling, nothing less, nothing more...however the rice w/ amanita was delicious.
i never tried Ibogaine....but it seems interesting indeed, i think i'll lok into it