Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i have a mimosa tree and need an maoi

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
oh! ha ha, sorry for the misunderstanding!

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
pooz321 a dit:
oh! ha ha, sorry for the misunderstanding!

READ MY POST AGAIN! BUT START ON FIFTH GEAR IN FOCUS. I AM SLIGHTLY POOR IN ENGLISH. BUT HOLDING 8) :D

ASK ANYTHING IF U HAVE QUESTIONS, PM ME! OR HERE. ALSO CACTI ISSUES ARE MY ISSUES ALSO. KNOW EVERYTHING BOUT THEM! CACTUS KING!

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
ok. i certainly will if i have any more questions, but at the moment im informed enough, thanks goran

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
once you recieve the syrian rue, make sure to put it in a coffee grinder, or somehow smash up the seeds, otherwize it wont do much. i suggest making either gel caps or a parichute (toilet paper, put rue into toilet paper, make a nice ball, and seal it off, then down with water! you only need about 2-3 grams. then wait 20 min before drinking your brew. and if you do the brew right, you WILL want to vomit:p

Make sure you look up the foods you have to stay away from with the maoi (if you dont, the results could be deadly)

and like goran said, try to fast the day before. (no meats, milks, greasy foods, asprine, or any medications) pretty much the syrian rue doubles to quadrouples the effects of whatever is in your system, causing an overdose. so BE CAREFUL!

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
I recommend against grinding up the rue seeds and ingesting them..

Syrian rue seeds, apart from harmala alkaloids which are the desired MAOIs, also contain quinazoline alkaloids which are more toxic (these quinazolines are the compounds that are responsible for the abortifacient properties of rue)...

So to take Syrian rue, the best way is to boil the grinded/broken/powdered seeds with water acidified with lemon juice, filtering, saving the water in a separate cup, putting the solids back in the pot and boil once again with more lemon water, doing this for a total of 3 times. Then discard the solids, boil the filtered liquids to reduce to manageable amount, add honey to diminish astringency and general harsh taste.. drink it 30mins before mimosa

for making the mimosa, the egg-white tannin removal tek is recommended

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
FOR WHAT??? "abortifacient properties of rue"
WHAT U MEAN BY THAT?

RUE IS TOXIC WHAT EVER U TAKE IT! SOME KIND OF "LIGHT" CLEANING IS USELESS! MAYBE SOME OF THE POISONS WILL PASS OUT OF RUE BUT HIGH MOLECULES? HELL NO!
ALSO WHAT U GET FROM SUCH "PURIFICATION"? AYAHUASCA IS AYAHUASCA!!! WITHOUT SYRIAN RUE OR PSYCHOTRIA VIRIDIS! ONLY TRUE AYAHUASCA IS MADE FROM BANISTEREOPSIS CAAPI AND MIMOSA HOSTILIS! OTHER MIXES ARE ONLY FAKES WHICH MIMICS TRUE AYAHUASCA AND SHAMANS WHICH ARE CALLED AYAHUASCEROS. DO NOT KNOW? MAYBE PSYCHOTRIA IS PART OF TRUE AYAHUASCA, BUT ONLY SOME OF TRIBES FROM SOUTH AMERICA USE IT!?!? MIMOSA AND CAPII IS TRUE AYA!

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
This may be a funny question...but I just want to be sure.

When you say mimosa tree, you mean mimosa hostilis, right?
Not a mimosa tree with pink flowers and fern like leaves....right?

Parts of mimosa trees are poisonous and don't contain DMT AFAIK.
Mimosa Hostilis is something else all together.

(There's a lot of Mimosa tree's with pink flowers around...don't eat anything from those.)

Edit: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=218304

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
FOR WHAT??? "abortifacient properties of rue"
WHAT U MEAN BY THAT?

RUE IS TOXIC WHAT EVER U TAKE IT! SOME KIND OF "LIGHT" CLEANING IS USELESS! MAYBE SOME OF THE POISONS WILL PASS OUT OF RUE BUT HIGH MOLECULES? HELL NO!
ALSO WHAT U GET FROM SUCH "PURIFICATION"? AYAHUASCA IS AYAHUASCA!!! WITHOUT SYRIAN RUE OR PSYCHOTRIA VIRIDIS! ONLY TRUE AYAHUASCA IS MADE FROM BANISTEREOPSIS CAAPI AND MIMOSA HOSTILIS! OTHER MIXES ARE ONLY FAKES WHICH MIMICS TRUE AYAHUASCA AND SHAMANS WHICH ARE CALLED AYAHUASCEROS. DO NOT KNOW? MAYBE PSYCHOTRIA IS PART OF TRUE AYAHUASCA, BUT ONLY SOME OF TRIBES FROM SOUTH AMERICA USE IT!?!? MIMOSA AND CAPII IS TRUE AYA!

nope, sorry you´re wrong..

first, by abortifaciant properties of the quinozaline compounds, I mean that pure rue in higher amounts can make pregnant woman abort..

but you´re wrong rue is toxic in all amounts and ways.. these toxic compounds are not soluble in water, so lemon extract leaves only b-carbolines which are the same ones as in b.caapi ..

secondly, you´re very wrong that true aya is mimosa and caapi.. Mimosa comes from a totally different geographical area than caapi. Caapi is from the amazon rainforest, mimosa (the official jurema) comes from north-east brazil, in very dry places.. They were never used together in the old times

There is no ´real´ ayahuasca.. Different tribes make different mixtures... The master plant is actually only the b.caapi, while the most common admixture is either psychotria viridis or diplopterys cabrerana (chacropanga).. So b.caapi + psychotria viridis, or b.caapi + chacropanga are both real ayahuascas..

Not only that but there are several also ancient ´original´ mixtures.. Some tribes mix even datura, for example..

An anthropological study will show you that finding an ´original´ teaching or brew is an impossible task, just like finding an original culture. Culture is a like a living organism, always in change, one culture and tribe affecting the other, changing each generation, and so are the techniques and uses of medicinal plants. There is nothing that is more ´real´ than the other.. There are mixtures that are more common, or more usual, but this doesnt necessarily mean that uncommon things are negative

Rue is a very sacred plant for the middle east, and though general data does not show it´s use with dmt-containing plants, there are suppositions that even moses has indeed used a similar combination (benny shanon is responsible for this hypothesis´...

I dont think moralism or a search for a ´pure and original´ mixture is really of any benefit.. I think what matters is, if one decides to take anything, then doing it with respect, researching about possible side effects, being careful, being prudent, having good intent, preferring nature-friendly and sustainable techniques and substances, etc etc

Indeed I am a very big fan of ayahuasca (caapi+viridis) and have participated in rituals both in Santo Daime churches (which I did not like), but also in rituals with real shamans.. I recommend if possible this experience for people interested.. But I have also taken a pure freebase dmt + syrian rue and had amazing experience too, which brought many teachings.. One thing doesnt eliminate the other, I wont quit participating in rituals and neither stop having my own lone psychonaut experiences.. I do know that in whatever way I do open my mind, I will try to have as much respect as possible, try to have a good intention and be careful with any possible side effects or interactions..

:)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I do not have Ritaline in me, now. I will get it next saturday from Slovenia as many times before (6 years)
This is why I can't answer U with thoughts which U need to hear! No time, or too much time I need to spent for such post.

AYAHUASCA, TRUE AYAHUASCA IS MIXTURES CAAPI, MIMOSA, VIRIDIS, VIROLA AND DATURA WITH RUSTICA! REAL AYA!

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
I do not have Ritaline in me, now. I will get it next saturday from Slovenia as many times before (6 years)
This is why I can't answer U with thoughts which U need to hear! No time, or too much time I need to spent for such post.

AYAHUASCA, TRUE AYAHUASCA IS MIXTURES CAAPI, MIMOSA, VIRIDIS, VIROLA AND DATURA WITH RUSTICA! REAL AYA!

no

caapi itself is the real ayahuasca, natema, yage, kamarampi.. most common admixture is psychotria viridis or diplopterys cabrerana

mimosa was never used as a mixture with ayahuasca because it comes from a totally different geographical area... if there is use together, it is a new thing, not an ancient teaching

virola, or parica' is a snuff.. It's oral use is much less common

datura is used sometimes by some tribes, yes, but there are countless tribes that do not even know of datura, and they have ayahuasca, so one cant say that is the ' real' ayahuasca either

rustica I guess you mean tobacco.. it is also very used, but not necessarily added to ayahuasca.. It is chewed, used in snuffs and smoked, and it has ritual uses of it's own.. Once again, its not ' true ayahuasca' ..

and I will say another time that its hard to know what ' true' is because there are a multitude of different uses, and just because something is not common, doesnt mean its bad.. all I want is that you dont say something which is simply not true and is misleading to those who dont know (saying rue is toxic and then saying some ingredients like mimosa as true aya which is very much not true historically..)

G

Invité
I have removed some posts, please be civilised people!

(I'm sorry about some posts that I didn't remove, but are still missing)