Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I believe I've found the solution

Spectrum Specter

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Mar 2014
So, I've seen several people complain that after doing a small scale Acacia confusa extraction that instead of crystalized DMT they get waxy yellow goo that is difficult to successfully smoke (few people know you have to use a dabber). Anyway, Swim has also gotten these results. He thought the problem was that he was only getting 100mg, so it was melting too fast. After fixing his mistakes and seeing no improvement, he figured that if he made 250mg it would stay together and make larger crystals. However, after getting started on this larger batch, he realized that it was an a/b extraction, but the tek only called for a base (lye). He may be wrong, but his theory is that since people have been using only a base, they've been getting their freebase as this dreaded gunk. Therefore, if one were to acidify the water before defatting, will the yield come out as the more easily vaporizeable DMT crystal? Since acid + base = salt & salt = crystal..?

EDIT: He's been doing it anyway... His yield was so milky it's hard to see if there are any crystals... But Swim is giving it ample time to freeze, so he'll have it tomorrow morning. Drying, anyway. He'll "analyze" it in the early afternoon (scraping at 2:30 on schedule). And I, his... emissary? Will provide a report.

I just like that word...

-
Seriously though. Due to some personal error I botched this last one in the final moments, so I won't know if that tek really would have worked. In any case, I'll simply run a ver batum Cyb's Salt tek and see if I can't finally get some usable product.

Furthermore, I realized I made some stupid mistakes up there. Due to the fact that people referred the the freebase as crystals, I assumed it was actually supposed to be a salt at that phase. Now that I understand that the crystals aren still actually a freebase... I have no idea why this goo... I'll have to see how this week's extraction goes.

Karnal

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Juin 2014
SWIM has also been wondering about this. SWIM said he's had success with doing the freeze precipitation. He also did STB. More results to come, but SWIM was also wondering if he took the precipitate, then acidified it, defatted, and Re-extracted, then would that work at all? Would it work better?