Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I am god!

• Auteur de la discussion imfreakinman
  • Date de début

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
im only trying to help.

i will tolerate you. but you are stupid as fuck, in that you can't even understand what im trying to tell you.

both can be done together quite easily. my only intent is to show that.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Why don't you start contributing more to the board rather than trying to influence how I contribute?

Call me stupid as fuck, but it makes sense to me.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:lol:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
love - hate relationship...
without the love

MrEmo

Banni
Inscrit
17 Juin 2010
psychodelics

fuck it im leaving psychonaut again. it used to be a good forum, now its just a playground for wannabes and bluffers

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
before you (rightfully...) leave, tell me, are you Mr.Smith/druglessdouglas? your writing style and humor are very alike.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
Mnemo a dit:
psychodelics

fuck it im leaving psychonaut again. it used to be a good forum, now its just a playground for wannabes and bluffers

PATIENCE YAGO!! jk lol damn wannabes!!! they wanna be psychedelic

MrEmo

Banni
Inscrit
17 Juin 2010
psychodelic
i am short on patience. i guess its my age or something
anybody can take the experiences of others and dress them as their own but expect to be called on it if somebody is paying attention. im always paying attention, i cant help it

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
hes constantly watching. protecting his sleeping city.
ever vigilant. he is. the coon!! jk jk i dont wanna be thrown in the troll bin with ijc
to each his own right?

i was just drawing attention to the fact that calling people wannabes and bluffers is just you forming a duality with yourself and us.

MrEmo

Banni
Inscrit
17 Juin 2010
i was just drawing attention to the fact that calling people wannabes and bluffers is just you forming a duality with yourself and us.[/quote]
i believe its good to at least try and keep the casualties to a minimum. ive seen enough
i also believe cutting down the burden of cognitive dissonance through "keeping it real" is beneficial to everyone.
IJC doesnt have to leave. i had already left
feel free to ignore anything i post

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i wouldnt ignore your posts :)
their some of the ones i actually read
including posts from itsscience, vibrancy, allusion, specialk, Rob, and yes... even ijc <3
theres lots of cool people on here, hate to see you go, but i can understand completely

today is nov 18. less than 3 weeks on dec 6th i will be shipping out, i hope to return but it might be a while.
its been great conversing with you gents and ladies.
i will be however be travelling the world after boot camp so maybe ill come into contact with some of you folk :D

MrEmo

Banni
Inscrit
17 Juin 2010
Mnemo a dit:
IJesusChrist is a troll. i hate him
i should really make myself clearer. i don't hate IJC one bit, but i do think he has a very negative outlook when it comes to entheogens and psychic explorations. my reflex reaction to him is to attempt to shock him into awareness, something i do to myself when i need to.
negativity is a habit like smoking or picking your nose. i dont want to watch someone picking there nose. when you have done as much hitch-hiking as i have you see enough nose picking.

Gumby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2010
i am the smartest person i know.
i am the purest person i know.
i am the evilest person i know.

There's your problem, right there.

Solution: Meet people.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
i don't believe anybody is god. i think we are all unique expressions of the universal energetic being that sometimes is call god by some people. I believe we are all part of this universal energetic being.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
There is such a thing as CONTEXT, and I have to say to you, specifically, IJC, that you appear VERY tone deaf in the way you apply your 'humor' (which , for the most part, as I have told you before, I find appallingly conservative) within the framework of discussions and conversations.

It's a lot like hijacking a thread, when you hijack a conversation with untimely humor that is not appropriate for the tone of the discussion.

.....here's the thing;

you know when you are doing this, too.....

it's as if you are separating yourself from others by non-verbally refusing the grounds of serious discussion, which is a TACTIC that is frequently used when one cannot clearly understand his/her own position (or doesn't want it unmasked for others to observe)

Watch FOX news for examples of this all day long, Bill O'Reilly does it everytime he argues with someone intelligent.....

Context is everything, it's one thing to make humorous observations, but, um, there's a time for everything. Not every serious remark deserves a wise-ass answer.

OP- To say 'I am'

you are defining

To say "I am GOD"

You are defining yourself as something which everyone has a different definition for.

You'd be much better off, from a polemic standpoint, in saying,

" I am formless, and do not know what I am "

Because this is what you are saying anyway.

No one has a definition for GOD.

God is an abstraction.

How can you define yourself as something that cannot be defined?

Give it 5 minutes

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
"i am the smartest person i know.
i am the purest person i know.
i am the evilest person i know"

oh noes!! he calls himself god!!?!?! But im god!

wow

ORRR your all to literal.......
hes just identifying the buddha/christ/(enter name of messiah) nature that resides in all of us?