Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I am god!

• Auteur de la discussion imfreakinman
  • Date de début

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
lets fight an see who's god then pussy!

LOL, just making a point.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
Allusion a dit:
waygie a dit:
and as far as "mental and physical training" go, i'm pretty sure with all the training in the world you guys couldn't be top level athletes.

actually, considering that you don't really know any of us, it'd be fair to say that you very well might be wrong.

im training with the hardest workouts that exist to popular knowledge around me. if there are harder workouts, i may find them, but as of now, i am training the hardest of anyone that i know, and i would consider myself maybe not THE top level athlete, but A top level athlete, for sure. p90x is my warmup. i dont mean to "wank my ego" in your face, merely point out that you aren't king cheese.

who are you anyways? your opinion is not law,you said it yourself, you aren't god :lol: so as it were, you should probably stop confusing yourself and others with your "supremacy" stance.

"there is no good or evil, no light or dark, there is objectively productive and objectively unproductive...thats about it"

you are right that there is not good, nor evil, but then you go and contradict yourself.

there is only subjective un/productivity, because there is only subjective perception, and when everything we are talking about is based on perception, then everything is a subjective claim.

"besides, i'm smarter than you"

WTF are you talking about?

"and if god were born in this world he would obviously be human."

care to explain just HOW it is that THAT is obvious? actually dont bother if you are just going to attempt to respond in an "objective" manner. ( http://psychonaut.com/post-38881.html?f=39 )

"if lucifer does come i expect him to be some sort of genius/model/athlete lol"

so you take the bible literally?

you're a top level athlete? do you realize that by definition an athlete is a person trained to play in sports?....so what sport are you a pro at?
even in the way you're talking about: do you think you are as fit as, say, georges saint peirre? didn't think so

if god manifested himself on this earth (in a demigod kind of way) he would obviously be human because humans are the smartest and most willful things on this earth

un/productivity is relative, yes. but it's definitely not subjective. it would have to be perceived objectively in order for it to truly be productive..... heres an example. if you had to choose for your family and friends to live or to get 10 million dollars and they die what would you choose? most likely you would choose for your family and friends to live because you are looking at it subjectively as opposed to objectively (which itself is productively)

i take the bible...different than most people. but, yea, that would be literally. i think that if lucifer appeared it would be a good thing for mankind. a great thing

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
wow... dude you dont know him he might be an athlete. Acting as if your definition of Athlete is fact one makes you look pompous. its good to express your opinions but when you insult people and claim to be smarter and that no one on here could possible be an athlete. also... how is being subjective directly proportional to productivity... what you say doesnt seem to make any sense.

also if god decided to manifest himself on earth he/she supposably being omnipotent could take the form of .... perhaps a giant flying spaghetti monster? or would you take this literally as well?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I think waygie and spencer come here to troll and wrangle in the first place. either that or both lack fundamental discussion/social skills.

I liked that quote, slightly changed due to translating: "You should offer other people the 'truth' like a coat to put on, and not slap them with a wet towel instead."

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
EndlessEntity a dit:
wow... dude you dont know him he might be an athlete. Acting as if your definition of Athlete is fact one makes you look pompous. its good to express your opinions but when you insult people and claim to be smarter and that no one on here could possible be an athlete. also... how is being subjective directly proportional to productivity... what you say doesnt seem to make any sense.

also if god decided to manifest himself on earth he/she supposably being omnipotent could take the form of .... perhaps a giant flying spaghetti monster? or would you take this literally as well?
that wasn't my definition...that was the definition

when it comes to subjectivity...I explained it with my example

S

SkyFlow

Invité
imfreakinman a dit:
I believe i am the alpha and the omega.
i am not good nor evil.
only dark and light.
I believe wisdom is written within my flesh;
From the natural matter that i have come from, which is what you see around you.
i believe i hold the ultimate sagacity.
This body i use is nearly a host vessel, a vehicle.
and i am but a dimensional frequency.
observing the growth of earth through reincarnations.
i am the smartest person i know.
i am the purest person i know.
i am the evilest person i know.

i couldn't tell you if reality continues after i die
i believe this is my reality, my conscience.
and your just apart of it.
or is the the other way around?
we cannot compare conscience.
we cannot compare potential universals (colors).

Think you made be suffering solipsism syndrome, look it up on wiki. It can be kinda annoying since as you said you cannot compare conscience, you cannot know of other consciences you can merely believe in them. Btw this is no issue of ego so don't be trolling the guy...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
waygie a dit:
you're a top level athlete? do you realize that by definition an athlete is a person trained to play in sports?....so what sport are you a pro at?
even in the way you're talking about: do you think you are as fit as, say, georges saint peirre? didn't think so

if god manifested himself on this earth (in a demigod kind of way) he would obviously be human because humans are the smartest and most willful things on this earth

un/productivity is relative, yes. but it's definitely not subjective. it would have to be perceived objectively in order for it to truly be productive..... heres an example. if you had to choose for your family and friends to live or to get 10 million dollars and they die what would you choose? most likely you would choose for your family and friends to live because you are looking at it subjectively as opposed to objectively (which itself is productively)

i take the bible...different than most people. but, yea, that would be literally. i think that if lucifer appeared it would be a good thing for mankind. a great thing

im just going to start things off by saying that life will be alot harder for you if you take everything literally. especially matters concerning spirituality (like the bible).

"athlete trained in sports... what are you pro at?"

being trained in sports and being a "pro" have nothing to do with each other. i am highly trained but as of yet not had much testing, so i really am just a young guy who hasn't even had his shot yet. im only 20 years old and this joker expects me to be a pro. a status that someone ELSE nominates for you is no real measure of skill or competency. ask me if i think i am as good as george saint pierre when he was MY age, and you might be onto something. but he and i aren't even a fair comparison as we aren't even relative in weight. weight has nothing to do with skill.

SO, in fact, yes, i AM an athlete... WOW SHOCKER!! i can send you pictures of my lovely chiseled frame if you like, but i think they might be too expensive for you, and this isn't really the place for it. instead of catering to your arguement that you are absolutely clueless about (MY BODY...?!), ill tell you a little about myself, so that you can actually consider spitting facts from your mouth the next time you talk about me, instead of steamy turds made of nothing, lies.

i currently train in thai boxing. i do trail running, skateboarding, tricking (like gymnastics kind of), and am starting parkour
i run a 5k trail in 19 min.
i can double that and run about 6 miles of an intense grade trail (like 20 degrees or so) in 40 minutes.
i can work the piss out of a full length thai heavy bag for at least 20 minutes straight (in the midst of doing cardio. jumping jacks, burpies, sprawling, squats, sprints, and on and on etc. [my trainer's crazy])
and i generally do 15 minutes of non-stopping ab work after 45 minutes of cardio/kickboxing.
i can draw you up a legitimate workout that i usually do if you think you can handle it. judging you by your posts though (which i am reserving especially for you since thats what you do) you will throw up. the only way to do it is to condition yourself to do it repeatedly, and to always be humble in your approach.

i believe you lack both so it would be extremely hard for you, but not impossible. maybe in about 6 months. if you cared about your body.

"un/productivity is relative, yes. but it's definitely not subjective. it would have to be perceived objectively in order for it to truly be productive..... heres an example. if you had to choose for your family and friends to live or to get 10 million dollars and they die what would you choose? most likely you would choose for your family and friends to live because you are looking at it subjectively as opposed to objectively (which itself is productively)"

if something is relative, then that makes it subjective automatically, dude... "relative to the observer". nothing can be percieved objectively. explain the step by step process where something can be (looked at objectively) and ill listen to you. but save your time... your ten million dollars example already makes absolutely no sense in explaining how something si objective or subjective, because productivity has nothing to do with that.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Lol, this is dumb thread now... continuing is dumbness form it's first post. :roll:

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i thought the first post was good
hes acknowledging his consciousness and observing the god within him and everything else in his own unique subjective way.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
Allusion a dit:
im just going to start things off by saying that life will be alot harder for you if you take everything literally. especially matters concerning spirituality (like the bible).

"athlete trained in sports... what are you pro at?"

being trained in sports and being a "pro" have nothing to do with each other. i am highly trained but as of yet not had much testing, so i really am just a young guy who hasn't even had his shot yet. im only 20 years old and this joker expects me to be a pro. a status that someone ELSE nominates for you is no real measure of skill or competency. ask me if i think i am as good as george saint pierre when he was MY age, and you might be onto something. but he and i aren't even a fair comparison as we aren't even relative in weight. weight has nothing to do with skill.

SO, in fact, yes, i AM an athlete... WOW SHOCKER!! i can send you pictures of my lovely chiseled frame if you like, but i think they might be too expensive for you, and this isn't really the place for it. instead of catering to your arguement that you are absolutely clueless about (MY BODY...?!), ill tell you a little about myself, so that you can actually consider spitting facts from your mouth the next time you talk about me, instead of steamy turds made of nothing, lies.

i currently train in thai boxing. i do trail running, skateboarding, tricking (like gymnastics kind of), and am starting parkour
i run a 5k trail in 19 min.
i can double that and run about 6 miles of an intense grade trail (like 20 degrees or so) in 40 minutes.
i can work the piss out of a full length thai heavy bag for at least 20 minutes straight (in the midst of doing cardio. jumping jacks, burpies, sprawling, squats, sprints, and on and on etc. [my trainer's crazy])
and i generally do 15 minutes of non-stopping ab work after 45 minutes of cardio/kickboxing.
i can draw you up a legitimate workout that i usually do if you think you can handle it. judging you by your posts though (which i am reserving especially for you since thats what you do) you will throw up. the only way to do it is to condition yourself to do it repeatedly, and to always be humble in your approach.

i believe you lack both so it would be extremely hard for you, but not impossible. maybe in about 6 months. if you cared about your body.

"un/productivity is relative, yes. but it's definitely not subjective. it would have to be perceived objectively in order for it to truly be productive..... heres an example. if you had to choose for your family and friends to live or to get 10 million dollars and they die what would you choose? most likely you would choose for your family and friends to live because you are looking at it subjectively as opposed to objectively (which itself is productively)"

if something is relative, then that makes it subjective automatically, dude... "relative to the observer". nothing can be percieved objectively. explain the step by step process where something can be (looked at objectively) and ill listen to you. but save your time... your ten million dollars example already makes absolutely no sense in explaining how something si objective or subjective, because productivity has nothing to do with that.

I threw up the other week just by running two miles after doing the wrestling warm up.you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me but I'm in disgusting shape (getting better and I'm hoping to multiply that when I start doing boxing on top of wrestling). I'd probably throw up from it...but go ahead and tell me and I'll let you know for sure (how much do you weigh?)

anyways you said you weren't tested...so you don't know if you're a top level athlete

when it comes to subjectivity I'm using it differently. within (a single) perspective. objectivity would require complete lack of emotions as you know them

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
waygie a dit:
I threw up the other week just by running two miles after doing the wrestling warm up.you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me but I'm in disgusting shape (getting better and I'm hoping to multiply that when I start doing boxing on top of wrestling). I'd probably throw up from it...but go ahead and tell me and I'll let you know for sure (how much do you weigh?)

anyways you said you weren't tested...so you don't know if you're a top level athlete

when it comes to subjectivity I'm using it differently. within (a single) perspective. objectivity would require complete lack of emotions as you know them

cardio's a bitch. well, you gotta make it your bitch. :D just because i have not faced anyone physically, does not mean that i am not physically capable of competing on their level. you're right in saying i dont have much physical experience in kickboxing, as that's merely an observation. but before that i played soccer for 8 years, basketball and baseball before that, taekwondo classes and a little bit of gymnastics before that, so just because you can't see me already credited as a "top level athlete" (which has now become a non-official, title that you made up the conditions for) doesn't mean that i can be discredited in this regard either. personally, i know i am a good athlete, because i train right beside them on a regular basis. the only way to be the best is to train with the best, and im training with the best i know right now.

i still dont understand what you are trying to say about objectivity or subjectivity. it doesn't truely matter how many perspectives you are referencing. even science, a strict way of testing hypothesis, that works for as many people who try it, cannot manifest something that we can call an objective truth, or objectively true. it's not that (observing)objectivity would require a lack of any ONE characteristic (like emotions). one would have to completely lack ANY conventional mode of perception. basically put, you would have to be an "outside observer"(being able to percieve the universe in it's entirety, like a person looks at a 2d drawing), which is impossible for anything already produced inside the universe(humans). so the best we can do is falsely claim that science holds the "answers". until they inevitably change in some way, 20, 30, 40 etc years down the road

"but go ahead and tell me and I'll let you know for sure"
what? if i qualify for "top level athlete" award or not? :lol:

im 140 lbs.
'typical' workout(changes constantly)-
warm up:

10-15 min jogging/jump rope/shuffling with sets of squats, pushups (variations), jumping jacks, lunges, mountain climbers(variations), burpies etc, mixed in at intervals

20-30 min of full length heavy bag work. that's generally repeating and perfecting one combo at a time (set by instructor) for about 1-2 min straight, no breaks inbetween. or also, freestyle rounds (do whatever, no stopping) for 2-4 min. or isolate one or two strikes at a time ie: only straight punches, only hooks, kicks elbows, etc. this amount of time is generally a big combination of all three of these methods

whatever times left goes to abs to make it a full hour workout. generally 10-15 min. i wont get specific here because there are literally hundreds of ab workouts that i have done, and that you can do. i will tell you, the key to core strength is confusion.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
waygie - this was a great thread in the beginning, but now its stupid.

stop trying to satisfy your ego online. hes an athlete, your not, im an athlete. you cant prove otherwise.

it also seems your perspective on the subjective and objective world is very skewed.

everyone HAS to live in their subjective universe (every sentence needs a subject as do universes) the universe needs a way to express itself. in order to view the "objective" universe you have to take my subjective world, and compare it with your subjective world, take away all the personal bias and the remainder is the objective world we blindly cleave at with our scientific method.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'LL KICK YOUR ASS

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
you guys don't bode well with sarcasm do you lol

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i "bode" well with everything. I try to love all and sometimes find it difficult but i still try.