Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How's a few joints a day affecting my health?

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
[/quote="psychoid"] tobacco = shit
cannabis = divine herb

daily cannabis use = useless & unhealthy

Daily cannabis & tobacco use = more useless and more unhealthy

Moderate cannabis use = healthy & spiritual [/quote]

that's also my train of taught :)

Little off-topic on aids:
About two months ago, someone got cured from aids. He had both leukemia (=blood cancer) and aids. Nowadays, the most efficient manner we can cure leukemia in western medicine is by bone marrow transplantation (radiotherapy and chemotherapy are used as well).
The HIvirus needs to enter the cells using a membrane receptor (ccx4-receptor) which is absent in a very very small amount of the population.
The man in question had a bone marrow transplantation from someone who was ccx4-deficient. He found himself not only cured of his blood cancer but also from his aids. This have given new insights in AIDS. We previously thought the virus was present everywhere in the body where CD4 cells were(=bone marrow and thymus, basically). We know now that it's false and that viruses are only present in bone marrow. (CD4 cells = T-helping cells that are attacked by the virus; which purpose is to activate the B-cells, and other component of immunity system)
This is really a unique case and very effective important for aids-research. That's why i wanted to shared this with you :)

btw.. There are to few bone marrow donors (not only bone marrow donors, blood, organs, ... as well ). If you feel like giving your life a meaning towards others, this might be something for you. You may always contact me for more info. Look, I know there are people that are against donations, and I respect that. but know that your blood could save ones life.. or yours!

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good info . That sounds promising but it was done with science and not by messiahs with esoteric fantasy storys or ?

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
yep, it was fully done by that good old western medicine: in a hospital by surgeons graduated from medicine school, if that's what you mean.
I'll search a source. I'll post it later on.

EDIT: here is one: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7726118.stm

apparently I made a mistake, it's the ccr5 receptor, not the ccx4. even though, the ccx4 is important in propagation of aids virus from cell to cell, but to enter the body, the virus needs ccr5. sorry for that mistake ;)

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I don't believe cannabis does much damage to health but smoking it, or smoking anything, will destroy your lungs, there is not doubt about that.
As for the brain, smoking it daily will degrade your mid-term and long-term memory.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You forget tobacco is a sacred plant, and people have been smoking cannabis daily and never had any problems in thousands of years.

I have friends that smoke all the time and are completing university studies very well, even the higher degrees.

If course it's all about dose and individual tolerance, but cannabis aint bad, abuse of any substance is bad, and alcohol is much worse than tobacco and cannabis combined, much much worse.

Thats great news about AIDS :) But surgery will never replace good marrow fluid circulation ; a healthy body can push all that cerebrospinal fluid out with the virus and burn it all in the cool fire of the heart where the immune system rests along the soul.

But I'm not saying it's not a good idea, I'm not a judge of those things.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
yeah, I believe that tobacco is the most difficult psychedelic. I mean, it is extremely hard to get a psychedelic experience out of it, you have to have perfect technique and experience. Also it is the most stigmatized by abuse...

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
In seven years of heavy and less heavy smoking, I have never ever had an experience that I could call near psychedelic. Tried snorting as well.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
that's the point.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Tobaco is psychoactive but its not a psychedelic .

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Depends on your definition... you can get quite awesome visions from properly prepared tobacco, just like if you would chew Yopo seeds you would say the same things ; feeling sick to your stomach, yet when you smoke the base you can get quite high and visual without that nausea.

I haven't studied it much but I have read reports of people having quite spectacular visions, including native shamans.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
you can get visions by holding your breath and spinning around a few times...

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
depends on which hemisphere you are on

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Shit you're upside down... !

Dude... are you sure you're ok ?

So your freakin toilets flush the other way... but that does mean if the spin path of water is the other way, and magnetism is the other way... that means we should still spin the same way !

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Is this a conspiracy ? Your icon upside down also looks like hitler ?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
It's called holographic synchromysticism, and it's "language" is becoming more an more universal, by the minute.

Notice I also quoted greek in the other thread.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i am not upside down. you all are.

:smoke:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
It's called holographic synchromysticism, and it's "language" is becoming more an more universal, by the minute.

Notice I also quoted greek in the other thread.

no you didnt, you copied and pasted.

its time for you to stop telling lies now. i hate liars and you are so full of it i can smell it from here

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Isn't quoting usually copying and pasting ?

You are worse than a liar, you tell me things while my heart is open and when I happily ask you to give precisions you keep your mouth shut like a tease.

Like you had some mystic insight noone else has :

Next year will be a big one for you.

hahah I didn't paste that one, I wrote it myself !

I like how strong the word hate punctuates this discussion, of course you had been sleeping when I told the major source of manipulation in this world is the networks of hate and love around the realm of imagination, I should have known, playa. :puke:

Like love of hate could be things someone owns ; I repeat you are worse than a liar, drugless psychonaut.

Like you were the first person to attack me so... now you have revealed your true face ; bring it on righteous holier than thou ! :lol: