Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to make a proper salvia joint

RyGuy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2014
Salvia joints are great if you find smoking it out of a waterpipe too intense. Salvia divinorum is the "Tissue Dr." look at its flowers. It helps strengthen entheogenic compounds that may be in your tissues. It salvages a bum trip, and helps take a good trip up a notch. Its true, when everything is prepared intelligently, you can achieve histarical laughter. I one time found my self laughing energetically to the climax of seeing the universes most cutting edge visions being made before my eyes, reminded me of Alex Greys work. Just treat the exercise/experiment/session with an added doses of respect and care, and it will help hold the space intelligently. Theres no reason to smoke it out of a bong if you're not ready. Take your time, and try to gain a spiritual education. A studious mind is a choice mind for exploring Salvia, and other entheogenic compounds/combinations.