Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to extract DMT (The Easy & low-cost way)

A

abres

Invité
Hi, i'm planning on doing my first tek soon and have been familiarising myself with the guide above.I have a question for the fellow UK people on here, which plant should I use for this? I've heard things about mimosa no longer being available, what would be the best alternative?

Cheers

saikadelix

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Août 2013
spottybotty, your handbook looks epic man, but its a different root bark that im not familiar with, does that change the process at all?

ey KR3CHeR, you mind if i email you too? i got some similar questions man

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
That PDF you have posted out here is pretty great and i guess and yes it is pretty easy method for the extraction process.

Tompski

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Juil 2013
Is this ok for the Hydrochloric acid?
HYDROCHLORIC ACID 36% LABORATORY GRADE 250ML: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

Also, with regard to recipes there seems to be a lot of variation in terms of the volumes of sodium hydroxide and shellite (naptha) required. If we have 100g of powdered bark can we divide the the recipe above (which uses 2000g/2kg of bark) by 20 throughout (i.e. 10g sodium hydroxide and 50ml shellite)?

Other similar recipes imply much larger volumes of sodium hydroxide and shellite (naptha) are required for extraction from a smaller amount of powder.

Can you use too much shellite (naptha) or does this not matter too much as it can be removed post freeze?

Thanks.

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
i say use white vinigar instead because your just going to have to dilute the acid to 5-10 percent acidity (3-4ph)

i rather search for a 100g powdered rootbark Erowid Mimosa (Jurema) Vault : DMT for the Masses this is more better for exacts

honestly i just dump about a liter cause i have the room in the gar to, i dont think this effects the yeild if frozen but if evaporating than, from experience, it comes out more oily

Tompski

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Juil 2013
KR3CHeR a dit:
i say use white vinigar instead because your just going to have to dilute the acid to 5-10 percent acidity (3-4ph)

i rather search for a 100g powdered rootbark Erowid Mimosa (Jurema) Vault : DMT for the Masses this is more better for exacts

honestly i just dump about a liter cause i have the room in the gar to, i dont think this effects the yeild if frozen but if evaporating than, from experience, it comes out more oily

Thanks for the link and info!

saikadelix

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Août 2013
i understand theres different methods for extraction, like the A/B method, what's the advantage? higher yield or less steps? im not much of a chemist so ye im a lil confuzzled

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
well by turning the solution to acid you can defat to get all the nmt and 5mea0 out. that way, when you turn the solution to a base and put the naptha in, mostly all the other chems that usually also come out with the dmt would have already been extracted. thats the way i look at it

NancyWelch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2013
That seems to be pretty easy..i think i am gonna try that method of extraction.

WeedSeeds

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Oct 2013
Bonjour a tous ,
Ayant désormais tout le matériel requis et ne voulant pas foirer mon extraction de DMT a base de Mimosa Hostilis ( Ecorce de racine ) je préfère suivre la "recette" a la lettre , ainsi j'aimerais prendre exactement les mêmes produits que dans le tuto .
Or , il me manque seulement le naphta . J'ai du white Spirit desaromatisé , mais est-ce la même chose ? Connaisseriez-vous un produit genre naphta ( essence A B C D E F white spirit essence a zippo et tout ce bordel j'y ai rien compris ) qui faciliterait l'extraction ( qui consiste a récupèrer le naphta contenant la dmt , en le séparant du reste (autrement dit une bouillie marron contenant soude , eau, mimosa ) ?
Merci d'avance