Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to extract DMT (The Easy & low-cost way)

M

Monty

Invité
So I've been looking around. I would really like to try DMT, but the only way to really get a hold of some, would be for me to make some! I have gotten myself 100g of Acacia Confusa Rootbark, I was just hoping to get a link for a TEK that is appropriate for my amount. In other words, I have found many TEK's, but I have yet to find one that either uses 100g, or one that uses Acacia Confusa.

Thank you

neonoctafish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2013

moonkitt3n

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2013
every time I try to click the file to download, it just takes me to another page and it's blank. what do i do?

hectic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2013
Hey guys, The link is just coming up a blank page... Any suggestions ?

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Guys, all the information is out there... Just look around.

Rapture

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Jan 2014
Helper a dit:
SWIM first time enacting the procedure. Very excited to start, chemistry binds me, despite our brief beginnings. Before SWIM follows through just want to clarify the amount of bark the recipe calls for. It initially says 50g, but in ingredients says 20g minimum. Either way, would the amount of Naptha, H2O, and Lye change in correspondence to the amount of bark?

Thank you for everything in this thread. Very rewarding. :nod:

I'm also interested in the answer to this.
Let's say I wanted to make a batch using 250G of bark, would the other ingredients increase by the same amount as well?

ll2000

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2014
vibrancy3 a dit:
DMT 20.M EXTRACTION RECIPE

Hey everyone,
......skip.....skip....

Apparatus.....

1.568ml vinegar bottle (can be found @ any Supermarket, Sainsbury's do vinegar bottles like these for only 10-20p)

1.Take your glass vinegar bottle and make shure it is washed thoroughly throughout.

2.Now Measure 200ml of water in your glass measuring jug and pour this into your vinegar bottle with one of your filters.

3 If you have a strong blender, powder down the Acacia Confusa bark so it has a wider surface area. I use a 600w philips blender which does the job! (dont worry if you don't own a blender you can get away with using just shreeded bark)

4.Filter in approximately 20g of (powdered or shreeded) Acacia Confusa Bark into your bottle, and give a vigourous shake to strip down the bark (it should look like slightly red)

5.Now store this solution in a dark, undisturbed part of your working area at room temperature overnight! (I use my bedroom cabinet and would store for 24hours, shaking every now 4-6hours)

6.Once 24 hours has passed will now need to perform a defat

Finally any questions people have, please feel free to ask! SWIM has tried to make this tek as simple as possible aswell as including lots of detail and step by step instructions, Good luck and Godspeed..........

Hey this is my first forum reply EVER so if I'm doing it wrong I'm sorry!

Why I question you is due to an acid/base video i watched on youtube on dmt extraction and it is quite unclear to what you are saying in this particular part.. This is what I think;

DMT is nonpolar in bark>gets removed from bark and turns into salt which is now polar via 5%HCl in maybe 45min at 60 degrees celcius?(please answer if you know as question #1) or in vinegar for 24hrs? (Question 2: would this weak acid be strong enough or time/how much do i need?)

without acid in the beginning wouldn't the DMT just be washed out with the defatting?

> take DMT salt and add naphtha to remove non polar/fats (Question 3: Do you need heat at 60 deg. C for 45 min here? and in Q1 or just here?)
>pipette nonpolar layer out and discard, do a couple times
>add 1:6th ratio(base:aq solution) (Question 4:is the ratio right?) NaOH pH~12-13 (Question 5: is this right pH) to DMT salt/Aqueous solution slower as exothermic.
>DMT salt/polar form has been deprotonated? to turn back into free base dmt/nonpolar
>add 1/6th ratio (naphtha:aq solution)(Question 6: is this the right ratio?) adding the naphtha to absorb the free base DMT?
>just put in freezer and naphtha should be gone and DMT crystal left to be scraped up?
>the end?

if you can answer / help me find these 6 questions, you would honestly be a life saver O, you will get good karma :p