Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to extract DMT (The Easy & low-cost way)

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
i experimented with extracting dmt from mimosa lately, here are some useful (imo) notes for first timers

i kept it simple, used stb tek (take water, add shitload of lye till it turns white, add mimosa powder, shake, leave alone for some time, then pull the goods with naphta)
first pull was put in a freezer, nice chrystals formed, whitch were harsh and difficult to smoke imo
so i went on creating enchanted leaf, dissolving chrystals in iso alcohol and evaporated it on some herbs (blue lotus+my). much easier to smoke, i even got a breakthrough with smoking it in a joint
so the next pull i did not even dother freezing, just evaporated naphta, got smaller chrystals and some gooey stuff, dissolved it in iso and moved to herbs
i highly suggest making changa (adding maoi to enchanted leaf), much easier to break through and lasts longer, although it is not so intensive on the launch
don't know about the purity of extracted dmt, but it most deff produced desired effects

H

Helper

Invité
SWIM first time enacting the procedure. Very excited to start, chemistry binds me, despite our brief beginnings. Before SWIM follows through just want to clarify the amount of bark the recipe calls for. It initially says 50g, but in ingredients says 20g minimum. Either way, would the amount of Naptha, H2O, and Lye change in correspondence to the amount of bark?

Thank you for everything in this thread. Very rewarding. :nod:

T

TheMadProfessor

Invité
Spiteful a dit:
So, SWIM has recently done this tek. However, at the end, ran into a problem. Some crystals appeared in the naphtha after freezing it, and the naphtha was removed. But after letting sit at room temperature to dry, it just melted into a liquid entirely, and smells like naphtha.

Not sure where to go from here. Should I use a dessicator? Should I try this again? Any help is very welcomed :)

I see that this thread is old, but I wanted to give it a try. Now I read this and it brings me uncertainty. If anyone knows what went wrong there so I could be sure to avoid this mistake I would appreciate it.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
is there a new version of this tek at all that the OP would like to share :D with all the added knowledge and debate from this thread? I just enjoyed this tek and would like to see the remix >.>

S

SomeSwissGuy

Invité
hey, even thoguh it seems, no one is responding in this threat anymore, I still hope someone can explain some very basic thing to me: Why does this tek use a vinegar bottle? Nowhere does it say one needs vinegar, so I assume you just need any glass bottle? or is there something partical about those vinegar bottles that is necessary?

Thankful for any response :)

doz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2013
jw what acacia plants contain the most dmt in western australia? and if so what exctraction method should be used for the chosen plant. e.g (STB or A/B)

tingo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Nov 2012
Hello friends I'm living in Peru, and last week I had my first experience with ayahuasca, dmt jungle was a spiritual experience, if you are interested and for more information contact me at this email [email protected]. two plants for the extraction of DMT Jungle (Psychotria viridis and Diplopterys cabrerana)

spottybottyyork

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2013
i have been doing some rooting online and have found this step by step manual for dmt extraction hope its of use have attached the file.
happy hunting peeps
spottybottyyork

spottybottyyork

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2013
it is by far the easiest method i have found doesnt take ages and a must read for any true dmt fiend....

Fear

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Juin 2013
SWIM is going to extract DMT from Acacia pretty soon, following the guide here:
http://www.psychonaut.com/ayahuasca-dmt/36008-how-extract-dmt-easy-low-cost-way.html

Would this lighter fluid work in the process? SWIM isn't sure if it's made of naptha. However it's all he could find in his store. He didn't see anything saying it had naptha in it, although it is "lighter fluid"
SWIM also wouldn't wnt to be using something with other harmful contaminants in it.
https://redmart.com/kingsford-odorless-charcoal-lighter-fluid.html

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
i wouldnt use that unless it says naptha on it. if your going to use any lighter fluid that is naptha your best bet is to put a drop i a glass and let it evaporate and check for residue. if your in the uk go to go outdoors and get a bottle of colemans multifuel

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
i have this same problem, i have used robinsol and it came out great, i read every word on the bottle. it contain petroleum so does the kingsford charcoal lighter fluiod, which i now use since they have no big bottles for the zippo fluid i now use kingsford, i have a extraction awaiting to be pulled with the kingsford, i shall repost if the yeild comes back

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
i have actually tried a STB with acacia and had pretty good yeilds

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
soo it has now been about 2:30, hours:minutes, it looks as if nothing has evaporated.. there is that new shoe smell in the jar that i extracted the kingsford charcoal lighter fluid so i think the only thing is that it evaporates slower. using the freezer method would work great with this product.

sazio420

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2013
Hi fellow psyhconauts... I am new to DMT in general but I want to get in on it but im not quite sure what technique to use to extract the dmt and I'm not completely sure what supplies I need ...suggestions :?: