Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to extract DMT (The Easy & low-cost way)

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
hi from what i have read about eagle bill pipes they should be fine, i use a glass pipe thats very similar to that. layering is with ash is generally done with bong type bowls to stop the dmt burning up but i have never heard of using it with a glass vapo. if i was you i would go for a slightly lower dose or around 20mg, when you start to heat the pipe smoke will apear quite fast so start inhaling slowly and try to take as much smoke as you can. enjoy :mrgreen:

Aldera

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2014
badilo a dit:
hi from what i have read about eagle bill pipes they should be fine, i use a glass pipe thats very similar to that. layering is with ash is generally done with bong type bowls to stop the dmt burning up but i have never heard of using it with a glass vapo. if i was you i would go for a slightly lower dose or around 20mg, when you start to heat the pipe smoke will apear quite fast so start inhaling slowly and try to take as much smoke as you can. enjoy :mrgreen:

I've tried it twice now. The first time I had visuals for about 5-10minutes (very soft visuals, just some faces in a tree). The second time I first took 50mg, which resulted in nothing at all. The second time it was about 80mg, and after about 5 hits I finally started to get some visuals and I felt quite stoned, but nothing more. Reading trip reports thats not what was supposed to happen. What could the reason be?

The first time I put a layer of ashes with the DMT on top.
The second time, no layer but aluminiumfoil around the Eagle Bill and the dmt inside.
The third time I tried it with no layer of anything, just the flame far away from the DMT.

The DMT started melting, then boiling, which resulted in white smoke which I took a few hits from. It didnt burn (well, it did after like the 10th hit because I kept trying).

Anyone knows what I did wrong?

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
tbh fractaks is all i ever got from glass pipes like that. if you have a small weed pipe try that as you take all the smoke in one hit so its much stronger just put in severak guazes.its hard to get the hang of smoking dmt when you first start smoking it

Peter07

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2014
Can i use a extract from mimosa hostilis? 1:10 will that work and can i get more dmt?

Kage

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2014
Ok so I have tried this twice now, got no crystals each time, I read every recipe I could get my hands on at least 20 times each, I watched a few videos over and over, still nothing. What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't I be getting SOMETHING? It is supposed to be pretty simple science. First we tried colemans, then VM& P. Still nothing.

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
its strange that your not getting anything at all, normally the first few tries at it produce very little but there should be some precipitation when its in the freezer. what tek have you followed? coleman fuel does definitely work as i use it all the time so thats not your problem. is it sherred or powdered bark? also is mimosa hostilis you are using?

Kage

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2014
badilo a dit:
its strange that your not getting anything at all, normally the first few tries at it produce very little but there should be some precipitation when its in the freezer. what tek have you followed? coleman fuel does definitely work as i use it all the time so thats not your problem. is it sherred or powdered bark? also is mimosa hostilis you are using?

I am using acacia bark. Does it make a difference? I grinded up the whole bark as much as possible. I followed the directions on Erowid, and watched many videos and read many articles. I can only guess that my freezer is not getting cold enough, but that should not matter since I evaporated the naphtha off.

sy80

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2014
hi mate i want to go on the dmt trip can you help im in the uk

Free_Spirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2014
Hey, my first post on here.. I tried DMT a year or so back and it was insane.. Since wanted to try again and the one person I found online has stopped responding to emails and haven't found anyone else...

Can anyone put me in touch with someone, would be much appreciated.. Thinking of attempting to extract my own but reading these posts are like another language!! haha

Cheers in advance!!

Kage

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2014
Ok so here is the recipe I tried. 50 grams of Grinded bark put into 750 ML of water that previously had 50 Grams of Lye added. Shake well for a minute or 2 every hour, for 5 hours. Then added about 50ml of Naphtha, stirring it for a minute or 2 a few times in an hour for the first pull, after layers separate, used an eye dropper for the naphtha. I did 3 pulls in total, fresh room temp naphtha everytime, When I took them out of my maxed out freezer in the morning, there were no crystals neither when strained, nor evaporated, what did I miss? Correct me if I am wrong but, isn't the naphtha supposed to pull out the DMT from the basified water? Warm Naptha holds it well, that is why you freeze it and use a coffee filter, right?

tydel24

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2014
i am also very concerned about acacia, seems very faty, oily, ill only be happy with dry crystals, scrapeable. im running my second acacia xtract(confusa) i think reducing the heat during extractions would pull cleaner, for instance allowing to cool after lye is added, also allowinng the leftover fiber in my soup b4 hand to collect in the fridge at the bottom of the jar, then pour clean juice out,leaving sediment. defat that perhaps 3 times instead of the one i did before,,

what do you all think? help is appreciated, i had mimosa down pat years ago and thats out the window now. i gotta find my niche.

paragomi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Nov 2014
hi everyone sorry i couldnt post my own thread.
i have b.caapi and Celastrus paniculatus seeds would this give me a dmt trip if so ho do i prepare it?

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

Rael

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Nov 2014
how bout dichloromethane as the non polar solvent? I would try to extract NN-DMT from Acacia confusa rb but i'm souspicious on which non polar solvent I should use... It seems to me that naphta fluid has a lot of impurities as other solvents or denaturants. A friend of mine suggested xylene, but I'm not sure also about isomers of xylene and last but not the least it is pretty dangerous

tydel24

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2014
i would think that naptha is a suitable sovent, fairly clean if i remember right. acacia is just damn tricky, defats are the trick im assuming.

Rael

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Nov 2014
zippo fluid is petroleum ether, I have dichloromethane in my pantry , but i was afraid of chlorinated tryptamines... On the other side, DCM is a much greater solvent than naphta.

tydel24

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2014
Rael a dit:
zippo fluid is petroleum ether, I have dichloromethane in my pantry , but i was afraid of chlorinated tryptamines... On the other side, DCM is a much greater solvent than naphta.

my naptha evapes clean, im sure dcm is great, but ive no idea what else it would pull besides the spice, for instance xylene pulls a full spectrum of jungle spices. whch might be undesirable for someone who only wantesto pull the shardy stuff.

Thehangman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2015
I Have questions regarding the process I have used.
I just started experimenting with some of these extraction processes, and my first attempt was very successful. I didn't measure anything, and had no problems... since then I have tried to follow more precise instruction, and have had terrible results..
The latest attempt, I ground up like 500g of root bark and put it in a crock pot with salt, water and vinegar....I heated on low for several hours and went through the whole process only to get zero yield... my assumption was the ph wasn't high enough for extraction so I tried again after adding a bunch more lye and today extracted something that looks like dmt, but has no effect.

my questions are these.
1 I added a bunch of vinegar, is it possible I added so much I was not able to swing the ph far enough with the lye?
2 Is it possible for the solution to become too basic? What is the ideal ph?
3 I read somewhere to make sure the solution is cool before basifying... I did not do this...it was very hot when I basifyed... Could this have affected my outcome?
4 Why the first pull I pulled nothing, the second pull with more lye I pulled the sticky shit that has no dmt? Will I eventually hit a high enough PH that the dmt will seep through? or did something go terribly wrong, and should I start over from scratch.

any insight would be awesome. thanks

Rasf

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Juin 2014
Thehangman a dit:
1 I added a bunch of vinegar, is it possible I added so much I was not able to swing the ph far enough with the lye?
2 Is it possible for the solution to become too basic? What is the ideal ph?
3 I read somewhere to make sure the solution is cool before basifying... I did not do this...it was very hot when I basifyed... Could this have affected my outcome?
4 Why the first pull I pulled nothing, the second pull with more lye I pulled the sticky shit that has no dmt? Will I eventually hit a high enough PH that the dmt will seep through? or did something go terribly wrong, and should I start over from scratch.
1 No, lye is much more powerfull than acetic acid (vinegar). If the solution turned black it should be OK
2 No. pH=13 is good
3 Did you put the lye straight in your soup ? It's better to prepare a basic solution (water + lye) and then mix it with the acid soup. And yeah, it's better to cool down before to basify but it should not destroy the DMT
4 From what are you extracting ?