Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to extract DMT (The Easy & low-cost way)

greenchicksy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2014
Hi mate i.ve been really intrested in trying this are you selling ive seen videos on youtube how to extract is it easy and is mimosa the way to go thanks

hookedonhydro

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Now, The best solvent to use to re-crystalize DMT is heptane, which is notoriously known to be sold as Bestine. You can clean up these crystals nicely to obtain white crystalline DMT with a little effort.

Once those yellow crystals are dried, 50ml of Bestine is measured out per every 1g of impure DMT. This is measured out in a small beaker or shot glass. This is carefully heated on a hotplate with no ignition sources around. Once the heptane has reached 60c or so, pour in the dried DMT crystals. You will hopefully see the majority of those crystals dissolve while a portion of yellow oil drops to the bottom of whatever glass container you are using.

This is where you will want to have 1ml disposable pipettes available. Without sucking up the clear upper heptane layer, get the pipette to the smaller bottom layer containing the yellow impurity you wish to remove. Suck it up and squirt it out in another glass dish and save it as this likely has some active alkaloids left in it. Repeat till the yellow oil on the bottom of the vessel is completely removed.

Now to get nice white crystals you can simply let the air evaporate the heptane. The slower you allow this process to occur the larger the crystals will be as they form. You could stick the now clear heptane in the freezer and once again, a majority of the DMT will crash out. You can decant the heptane, leaving the crystals to air dry.

Congrats, this is highly pure DMT that should vaporize smoothly. Some of the best hits of DMT I have taken were hardly felt in the lungs. It is when they are impure, or torched with a lighter while inhaling that throat irritation occurs. Some people like to gently head up the piece they are using to melt the DMT on ash, or along side MAOI containing plant matter. By doing this, a practice called "Changa" you are smoking DMT laced plant matter that extends the experience by an additional 10-15 minutes. I have never bothered as of yet, but am curious to try this at least once so I can comment on it further with direct experience. If you have a limited supply of DMT, you may want to consider this. Better yet, consider obtaining syrian rue seeds and try "Phamahuasca". It is essentially the same practice as Ayahuasca, with no guestimating how much DMT and MAOI is being consumed.

From a scientific standpoint, and a safety standpoint, "Pharmahuasca" the act of consuming already extracted DMT which is accurately measured on a balance, makes more sense than brewing up a pot of plant matter containing inactive alkaloids and tastes like shit, usually resulting in vomiting. I have yet to vomit or feel overly nauseous when consuming ground Syrian Rue seeds pestled in a mortar to a powder, poured in a glass of water, and downed in a few gulps. Then, @ 50mg DMT freebase 45 minutes after the powdered seeds were consumed, the DMT was consumed. Not long after a gentle ride into dream land filled with waves of incredible euphoria overcame me. I enjoyed this experience laying down. That may have contributed to the lack of nausea experienced.

By consuming it in this manner, I have full control over every aspect of consumption. Ironically, this method of ingestion, while safer, is illegal in my country. Meanwhile people who use this as I do, as a sacrament, are allowed to consume the same alkaloids but only after they have been extracted from natural sources and made into a brew: Ayahuasca. Either method is relatively safe is you avoid mixing a MAOI with certain medications like anti-depressants. If you are taking these types of drugs, you can still enjoy DMT, just not in the oral sense without getting off the anti-depressants and that can be hell to do. Plus, you may need those medications. Then again, you may find that pharma/ayahuasca is the best anti-depressant ever as a single dose has lasting anti-depressant properties lasting up to 2-3 weeks after a single 50mg oral dose.

I can cover more regarding DMT. I have been using it for over 20 years and don't consider it a drug as much as I consider it the best medicine the earth has provided man, as well a sacrament that allows me to get in touch with my spiritual side. I cherish this molecule with all my heart.
smiley1.gif

Pirro

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Août 2014
Oh my God, they look like magnificent mandalas!
Anyone who sells them?

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
This is not a place to buy or sell. Thank you. ;)

DMTeezus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
Ive had a few successful attempts at making DMT.. The most recent gave me a gooey spice. NN-DMT? Before I was getting really nice white xtals. The only thing I changed in my tek was I never really measured out anything for a 100g extraction and when doing freeze precipitation I used a Plastic container not a Pyrex dish. Would this make much of a difference?

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
i allways use plastic containers for the freeze precipitation so i dont think that would be your problem. i allways measure the bark and the caustic, do you check your ph? you might be using to little. the solvent is not so important just as long as there is a good layer its fine. there is bound to be some bad batches now and then when extracting dmt.

Dr. Dimitri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2014
If u use naptha make sure to heat it up or else it wont take any of the spice out. Alternative is Xylene which u can get at hardware stores, this makes jungle spice (dark dmt) and you get far greater yields, if u go this route make sure xylene is 100% or else u have to do a wash with IPA and soda ash if nessecascessecary

Dr. Dimitri

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2014
Don't worry about choosing a tek caus of measuring accurately by the gram, judge by reading info on different teks and going at it by measuring ph properly. The new way to do it is FASA method u can google it.

DMTeezus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
I added my caustic to water (never tried with distilled) until it reacted.. Water turned milky and began getting hot. I've never measured for PH but other results came out good so why bother really!? Would pull size mater.. The more naphtha left to freeze the more DMT!? So recently I've been trying to freeze over about 300-400ml of naphtha at a time in a deep wide dish. How long should I let it sit to form and would xtals begin redissolving if left in the naphtha pool!?

PS. What's the optimal PH level if I decide to worry about that for next time?

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
yeah that all sounds right to me. i leave my solvent in the freezer for around two hours, it normally has fully precipitated by then but some need a few hours longer. tbh it sounds like your doing everything right (or as i do mine) so im guessing you had too much oils/ plant fats in your dmt.

ssmckenna7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2014
Hey I was wondering if you had ever found an answer to your question? I was wondering the same thing and am very confused about how much powder to use and how much water to boil. Please let me know if you have any further information on this. Thank you in advance.

DMTeezus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Août 2014
Cheers mate.. Nd that's done by defating the root bark before adding the lye mix right!?

Also how would messing about with the measurements during the extraction help with yield size or purity? I was thinking.. Less water to more lye may help in soaking the bark. Releasing more DMT into smaller pulls of naphtha to freeze but do more of them!?

Il_Male

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Sept 2014
madprossor a dit:
hi,
...and extract with alcohol or even acetone, using a soxhlet if desired...

If one wanted to go down that road (soxhlet and acetone), should add a little ammount of NaOH to help the extraction of the freebase?

Aldera

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Sept 2014
I'm not able to post new topics, so hence my reply here. Tonight I'm going to have my first DMT trip, and even though I've done a lot of research, it's still not entirely clear to me how I should smoke it.
I've bought an Eagle Bill, and I assume I just put the DMT inside and heat it up, and after a while suck up the smoke. However, I've also read that the Eagle Bill isn't really good for DMT, and I've also read I should have a layer for the DMT. Not entirely sure what's ment with that.. Should I put for example a layer of aluminium in the Bill and put the dmt on that?

If someone could help me out (perhaps with a step by step guide to smoke it?), that would be great :)