Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How old were you..

Tetris

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Juin 2006
Well, my list then.

13: cigarettes and alcohol on a regular base
14: add weed and hash to that, and had 3 times xtc at that age, and once shrooms.
15: no more xtc, still weed hash and alcohol, and shrooms. quit smoking
16: no shrooms, weed and hash.
17: same
18: same and started smoking again.
19: xtc, shrooms, salvia, weed, hash, tobacco, NO2, sniffed glue once.

and now I am where I am! :- )

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
It goes something like this:

8 - Alcohol
11 - Tabacco
13 - Weed & Hash
16 - Spacecake, Shr00ms (Psilocybin)
18 - Hash-Milk, Salvia, San Pedro (Mescaline), MDMA, Cocaine, LSA Capsules, Morning Glory (LSA)
19 - HBWR (LSA), Amfetamine, GHB, Kratom, LSD, DMT
20 - 2c-b-OH, Ketamine

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
3 - tobacco (heh it's true, but I don't smoke cigarettes and don't want to)
7 - alcohol
15 - cannabis, nutmeg
16 - amphetamine, cocaine, codeine, DXM, butyrate, barbiturates, myorelaxants, tranquillizers, XTZ, salvia, calea, coleus, kratom, kanna and other entheogens...
17 - LSD, DON, DOB, ayahuaska
Now I'm 17, I'd like to try mescaline, ketamine, 2-CB, DOE, ect =)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
WOW :shock:

I'm a late-guy I guess here ;) haha, but better late then never. 8)

My list is as follows:

14: first sigarette
15: first alcohol
19: first weed
20: first hasj
21: first salvia
22: first shrooms
22+ ... This is where I am now.. hope to do more powerfull salvia + shrooms and some mescaline soon, maybe also mdma in the near future.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
13 tobacco
14 alcohol
14 hash
18 amfetamine
21 cocaine
22 mdma
22 lsd
22 psilocybin
34 Ayahuasca
35 Salvia
36 Hawaian woodrose
36 DMT

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
1. suger
10. coffee
11. one cigarette shared with friends at the pool.
12. alcohol (just a sip of beer)
22. pot (dry trhoat, did not come from the ground as promised, so: first and last time)
23. Never again day on alcohol. Done things I shouldn't have. Blackouts and sick for a week.

No drugs for me anymore today. I say: if you don't start, you don't have to stop.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Pazusu a dit:
22. pot (dry trhoat, did not come from the ground as promised, so: first and last time)
well, that's normal the first time. the only effect i had the first time was that i was sweating heavily.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
marc a dit:
12 alcohol + cigarettes
18 weed + hasj + mushrooms
20 XTC + speed + N2O
22 Cocaïne
29 Methylone

Last weekend (I'm about to become 31 in September) I've added lsd (geltabs) and 2CB.

That was greath !

Nirvanana

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Août 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
What's so bad about good speed? :cool:
I've had some recently that was cheap and really good. It was soft, white paste - one gram was enough for 3 really nice evenings. I like it better than mdma because I don't get into this silly "I want to hug and kiss everyone" mood and I like it better than coke because it lasts much longer and the getting down is slower and much more pleasant.

I am coke "addict" (actually abstinent for a week !), and recently wondered about a batch I particularily enjoyed which brought me very high,. I wonder if it was speed, amfetamin, or a mix of coke with one or both ?

I would really like to taste it... Is it easy to find ? How do you get it ? In powder ? Which apprearance ? price ?

Thanks !

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Could have been meth. But please don't substitute coke with speed or meth if you're addicted. If you do it on a regular basis, speed and especially meth will turn you into a psychic wreck.

Nirvanana

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Août 2006
tryptonaut a dit:
Could have been meth. But please don't substitute coke with speed or meth if you're addicted. If you do it on a regular basis, speed and especially meth will turn you into a psychic wreck.

Do you mean kind of psychosis ?

What are the main differences between you experimented if any ? Very much interesting to me !

Tx !

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
This post has been idle for 2 months, but its a good one!

12: Alcohol, not a huge fan.

13: Cigarettes, not a fan.

15: Pot

16: Sex, and I am still addicted =)

18: Ecstasy, Hash, Mushrooms, Salvia (felt drunk for a bit, and then was done), Compressed Kief, Various mixtures of THC and food/drink.

19: Haven't tried anything new as of yet, I am going to use 10X salvia again soon, I had my FIRST PSYCHEDELIC SHROOM TRIP, more XTC, various aphrodisiacs and soon to be more psychedelics.

It’s interesting to see people’s patterns of usage. A lot of people tried XTC young and stopped. Is that because of the quality of available beans? Or is it for another reason?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
A lot of people tried XTC young and stopped. Is that because of the quality of available beans? Or is it for another reason?

I had my first pill in '95 and my last in '99.

I stopped because I was going to be addicted. The last pills I had were 10 white "Tom&Jerry". Bought them on Sunday. Monday I had 9 left, plus I had had 1/2 other pill. Next friday I had two and a half pills left and I took them all that evening, plus a few beers and cocktails. Do I have to mention I was driving that night?
The most frightening fact about it actually wasn't the two and a half pills on friday night. It was that only two and a half were left on friday. I had taken six and a half pills during the week, from monday to thursday. The next week I sweared to myself I wouldn't take X for a long time (I never said I'd quit forever, but at least for a long time!). From 2001 to now I have had some coke or speed a handful of times. I liked it very much and I'd really like to do that or X again, but only rarely, because I don't want to be addicted!

G

Invité
Yeah I also don't think it's the quality, but just the way people handle it.

I for instance didn't quit, but haven't used it anymore for 2 years.
Usually there's amfetamines in the pil and I'm already active enough as it is :D

So when I stumble upon mdma powder I prolly will do it again, only that hasn't happend for quite some time.

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
Id love to find some powder, it’s not common around here.

Having used to be a distributor, I have done my fare share. We wouldn’t sell anything we hadn’t tried. I got to the point where I would do it at work, and we are government related. Not funny. Then Friday we would try a new batch, and Saturday a roll party or rave. I laid off of them for a few months and did it again recently. Luckily, it’s a mental addiction, not physical.

It is an easy drug to want to do all the time. Depending on how you come down. I keep a good supply of 5HTP near by. Haha

F

FairyAlice

Invité
13:Cigarettes and Alcohol
15:MJ and Hash
17:Started smoking Mj and Hash daily...
18:XTC,Speed,LSD :rolleyes:

JayBomb

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Sept 2006
11- Pot, Alcohol
14- Speed
17- LSD, Mushrooms
20- 2c-i

I remember my cousin saying he went to snork a little coke once and found out shortly that it was heroin and freaked the fuck out. My mushroom experience (singular) was with the consumption of alcohol, so yeah, explains why its not (plural). I don't do speed anymore, stopped a bit before I did LSD.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Age 2: started smoking cigarettes and drinking
3: realized I had a drinking problem and quit for a year
8: began using inhalents, mostly freon from ac units
9: introduced to speed, coke and meth. decided I was too young
14: weed, shrooms, lsd, mdma all that mess
18: second year of college, quit doing everything but smoking bud
19: learned about ayahuasca from a High Times magazine from 1987. the cover read "Ayahuasca, Mind Bending Drug of the Amazon". Tried it for the first time that same year while on a Study Abroad program through school, in Peru . Tried peyote that year as well, and learned about san pedro cactus and peruvian torch while in Peru.
20: Started my little cactus farm and began studying history of world religions while still in college, this is what got me interested in shamanism ( and my first aya experience being with a true shaman, of course).
24: ate shrooms for the first time in a long time. Started growing those too.
25: At my current age and point of mid-life crisis, I think Iboga is my last experiment. I've mentioned wanting to try heroine, but then one of my friends will kick me in the nuts and say "No you dont".

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
freak heads!!
right i was 17 i think when i got drunk for the first time, and 18 when i started smoking joints (first) and cigarettes (after), and tried XTC when i was 24 or 25, and mushrooms, and then coke at 27. yeah, did everything very late... and stopped everthing very soon, except for alcohol and cigarettes sometimes (and i hate the fact that i can't stop!!).

alice :wink: