Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How old were you..

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
actually yes, i was gonna make it an online shop too. but see im only interested into psychedelics for a few months, i have never tripped.. the problem is: the only "job" i would like to do is to own a smartshop, i have no idea what else i could do. so thats why im thinking about studying that, follow your heart?

but anyway, there are SO much online smartshops, you need a big name like ******* to get to a lot of people. So its still quite a risk (i think). in about a month i can tell you if i will actually go and study that.
and thanks for the offer, if it will get so far i will remember it (i hope ;))

G

Invité
BombSki a dit:
actually yes, i was gonna make it an online shop too. but see im only interested into psychedelics for a few months, i have never tripped.. the problem is: the only "job" i would like to do is to own a smartshop, i have no idea what else i could do. so thats why im thinking about studying that, follow your heart?

but anyway, there are SO much online smartshops, you need a big name like ******* to get to a lot of people. So its still quite a risk (i think). in about a month i can tell you if i will actually go and study that.
and thanks for the offer, if it will get so far i will remember it (i hope ;))

If you have good deals and good stuff I will do some mouth to mouth advertisement. 'Cause last 1,5 year I built up this really big network of people that I know and a lot of 'em are into psychedelics ;)

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
The combination would be very cool ofcourse. If you could combine a real store with an online shop. Would be a lot of work though.

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
I'd say, go for it!

BTW, Space-is-the-place, are any of your network peers ayahuasca users?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Shroomlady a dit:
I know that this is a rather old thread but still.... very funny subject.

Look at mine:11-cigarets,alcohol,sniffing glue
12-Still sniffing glue,oksezapam,diazepam,nitrazepam,alpralozam,temazepam,lorsilan,zolpidemum, medazepamum,bromazepamum,cloziapinumfluphenazinum,codein
13-weed,hash,still sniffing,al above red,
14-do not remember
15-xtc,ephedrine,All kind of speeds acid,phenobarbitone,metilphenbarbitone,tea of poppy shells,heroin,biperden,deprenyl,ritalin,scopolamine-datura,deadly nightshade,hyosciamus niger,dextromorfan,2-cb,metadone,all abowe red
16No more glue,all above red,shrooms,amanita muscaria,DMT
17meskalin,morphine,opium,absinthe,epinephrin.Pon-pon
20IN THIS BLANK YEARS EVERYTHING ABOVE AND cocain :roll:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
11 - cigarettes
12 - weed & hash and then alcohol
14 - mushrooms, MDMA, amphetamins (speed)

now still doing weed, cigs, shrooms and alcohol

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Not that impressive .. and will be continued, but here we are ..

14: Alcohol
15: My first joint, follwed by very occasional spliffs
16: Cigarets on occasion
18: Cigarets on a basis, instantly pure spliffs on a basis
19: Hashmilk and spacecake, Regular spliff on a basis
20: Shrooms
22: MDMA
23: Added catmint to spliffs, Salvia
24: Sniffed glue once, was nothing

Now it's cigarets on a basis, but not many. Regular spliffs on a 3-times-weekly basis. Alcohol on occasion. Should do shrooms again, very low basis. More and more Salvia ..

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
smoked glue once when i was 15, you get a very nice laughkick out of it. and a nice high aswell. but sniffing only makes nose hurt

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
U know people always say
smoking weed doesn't lead to worse..
or drinking alcohol or something like that
but from the most "over the years lists"
it goes from bad to worse.. ofcorse worse is relative but u know what I mean :)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I think it's pretty clear that everybody who has done LSD/MDMA/shrooms or coke/speed has smoked weed before that. However, not everybody who has smoked weed has done the other stuff. I know people who smoke(d) weed and have never done anything else (well alcohol and cigarettes of course, who hasn't?)

To say everybody who smokes weed will sooner or later try something else is just as valid as to say everybody who went to school will try hard drugs later because all users of hard drugs had been going to school in the past... You see it's not an argumentation you can reverse.

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
yeah.. the stepping stone theory is so outdated..
but that is general knowledge among psychonauts :P

besides this should be in general forum imo :arrow:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
tryptonaut a dit:
I think it's pretty clear that everybody who has done LSD/MDMA/shrooms or coke/speed has smoked weed before that. However, not everybody who has smoked weed has done the other stuff.

I hate to disprove even the first part of your thesis, but here it goes.

0-21 stayed clean, apart from the DMT at birth.
22: mushrooms
23: ayahuasca (once), weed (once), shrooms
24: LSA, Salvia, XTC (once), shrooms, weed (twice a month) & still going.

Planning ahead: ayahuasca, LSD, more shrooms, more weed, more research.

Lotte

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2003
Forkbender a dit:
I hate to disprove even the first part of your thesis, but here it goes.

0-21 stayed clean, apart from the DMT at birth.
22: mushrooms
23: ayahuasca (once), weed (once), shrooms
24: LSA, Salvia, XTC (once), shrooms, weed (twice a month) & still going.

Maybe your the exception that confirms the rule (translated Dutch expression)??? :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
tryptonaut a dit:
I think it's pretty clear that everybody who has done LSD/MDMA/shrooms or coke/speed has smoked weed before that. However, not everybody who has smoked weed has done the other stuff. I know people who smoke(d) weed and have never done anything else (well alcohol and cigarettes of course, who hasn't?)

To say everybody who smokes weed will sooner or later try something else is just as valid as to say everybody who went to school will try hard drugs later because all users of hard drugs had been going to school in the past... You see it's not an argumentation you can reverse.

well dont take my comment to seriously :)
but u do know what I ment right ?
Its hard letting sarcasm be noticed when only typing :)

Indiaan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Fev 2006
I started at the age of:
18: Alcohol, weed, hash, shrooms
19: Salvia, speed, LSA(morning glory)
20: catmint, some weird psychedelic pills that gave me the weirdest night ever, LSA(HBW)
21: N2O

I think that's about it, maybe forgot something... I like to use all those things on some kind of regular basis except for speed and those pills

G

Invité
Lotte a dit:
I'd say, go for it!

BTW, Space-is-the-place, are any of your network peers ayahuasca users?

Well, Ayahuasca users is a big word, but I know some people who have done it (once)
One of em even saw a jaguar and there's a story about the juguar only showing itself to potential shamans.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
ah if you want to go somewhere, ask the jaguar and he will take you on his back jumping through worlds. and brings you to the world/person that you seek. (also is mentioned in ''plant spirit medicine''.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I've seen a documentary recently (BBC "Weird Nature - Peculiar Potions") where they showed a Jaguar eating Psychotria Viridiis leaves. Actually Jaguars seem to love those leaves... maybe this is how they get into hyperspace?