Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How old were you..

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Pure MDMA is a crystal which kinda resembles whitish (instead of colorless) chunks of table salt crystal.

It can also be brown.

Pills are not MDMA anymore. They're mostly made of nasty body oriented jaw clenching chemicals.

Nowadays, pills contains more and more mdma, and less speed or other stuff. Peolpe want to have quality again, and are willing to pay a little bit more for good pills.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
That's true if you pay more you get good pills nowadays. But still there are lots of speedpills in circulation. I had some nike's the last time and they were filled with speed. :frown:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
What's so bad about good speed? :cool:
I've had some recently that was cheap and really good. It was soft, white paste - one gram was enough for 3 really nice evenings. I like it better than mdma because I don't get into this silly "I want to hug and kiss everyone" mood and I like it better than coke because it lasts much longer and the getting down is slower and much more pleasant.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
Speed is one of the the nastiest drugs there are. It's really unhealthy and you can go crazy if you overuse it, also it's really addictive. I use it sometimes and the day after is not to pleasant. I can't even smoke a joint then without the sweat bursting out.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
There is noting wrong with speed if you are into that, but if you think you use xtc and end up with speedpills, then it really sucks !

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
It's not bad if your into that? You know some speedjunkies? Speed is addictive, people in further stages shoot it to get effect. Take my advice and try not to do it too much. I also do it sometimes so i'm not going to say 'stay of it'.

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
13 Alcohol
15 Weed

Nothing else yet...

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
Morning Glory: Take 10g and u will have a nice trip, trust me ;) I ate myself a dose of 20g the last time... was one of the must exciting trips in my life ;) heavy visions hehe

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
I'll just keep on reading (too much :lolwsign: ) about drugs. Learning more every day...

If I would ever do anything more then weed it would be shrooms. Just a small dose for first time and just ride it out and try to find a decent dose that works for me...

But we'll see I got plenty of time I just turned 16 today so plenty of time to experiment :alc:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If I would ever do anything more then weed it would be shrooms
That's exactly what a friend of mine said years ago - he tried shrooms then (some very strong shrooms, I had the same amount myself) and got really fucked up (suffered a psychosis and was in treatment for like a year...)
I had told him he'd rather try some very little lsd at first, but he was all like "no, that's not natural, I wanna do the natural stuff only"
Today I believe it was the combination of the shrooms and the very potent mj we had that evening... I mean nowadays I eat shrooms at least twice a month and I love them - but only without mj (tends to make me paranoid).

This was just a little story to remind you to treat the shrooms with 'nuff respect and maybe don't smoke weed when you first try them (rather have some beer, makes it very fun ;) )

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
Yeah I read a lot about it...

Some people love it others hate it...

I'll try it without the weed first and then I just built it up slowly...

I wouldn't try lsd either. It gives such a diffirent trip than shrooms...

Baluuuu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2003
14 Smoke cigarettes
15 Alcohol, nitrous
19 Marijuana,Hasish
20 Mescaline, ephedrin
21 XTC, Speed, Ketamin, Amyl Nitrate, Mushrooms,
22 ephedra
23 kokain
24 Nothing

ReatKay

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Août 2005
15 Cigarettes
16 Alcohol (but only beer) ; XTC ; Speed
18 Cocaine, Shrooms, LSD
21, now Ayahuasca, Morning Glory ... no chemicals anymore ;) just natural products, and just with the right preparation

R

robhak

Invité
15 first alcohol
16 weed , hash
19 xtc , speed
22 lsd , coke , shrooms
28 til 36 only some coke and alcohol very little weed
36 peyote

Irie_I

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Août 2005
10-beer
12-ganja,hashish
14-N2O
15-mushrooms,salvia,morning glory

-JAH BLESS-

Stonish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Juin 2005
Hi y'all! Newbie.. thought it might be an interesting way to introduce myself ;-)

'bout 15 when i started with alcohol, cigs and marijuana,
16; al whole lot more marijuana, shrooms, xtc etc. and random smartshop products, not really worth mentioning
17; speed
18; lsd
now 21; cocaine, but no more stuff like that for me.

Now really getting interested in the more psychedelic way of life, so hoping to get some experience in this direction.

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
welcome!! :dancing:

chickmagnet14207

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Oct 2005
Well im also new, my name is Corbin ......well im 16 and ive done alchohal, mdma, shrooms, lsa(always in the search for true acid) cannabis, speed, basically every painkiller(not my cup of tea, but nothin really like 40 mg. of oxycodone going through your nassal passages, but that kind of drug is pointless since it dosent really teach you anything about yourself....) cocaine which I dont regret, but will never repeat(I will try anything once) 20x Salvia, high 3rd possibly 4th platue DXM trips which I dont care what anybody says is one of my favorite drugs. plus many many more. I dont think im starting my life out in the wrong path, im letting myself teach myself things about me that will truly show me my right path. sorry so long but when it comes to phycoactives I cold go on forever.....peace out :roller:

Ton

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Sept 2005
15: weed/hash
16: alcohol (first time I drunk enough to get drunk)
17: mushrooms (have done that only once yet) and I started with smoking tobacco
18: comming soon: morning glory :roller: (can't wait till they arive)

I've also tried kratom (had no noticable effect) and salvia (had no trip, but I think I should do it some more times before it really works)