Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how do you all feel post anti-climax '2012'?

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
another change i noticed about 2012 is the rise of spiritual awarenesss in hip hop culture. there are artists like the underachievers, flatbush zombies, the pro era movement, and even older artists like myka 9 who reflect and influence our culture, alot of my friends and people i meet are getting on this new type of thinking and its really exciting. i feel sorry for people who dont see any change but don't be discouraged, there are more people aware of this everyday.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Illegalsmile a dit:
another change i noticed about 2012 is the rise of spiritual awarenesss in hip hop culture. there are artists like the underachievers, flatbush zombies, the pro era movement, and even older artists like myka 9 who reflect and influence our culture, alot of my friends and people i meet are getting on this new type of thinking and its really exciting. i feel sorry for people who dont see any change but don't be discouraged, there are more people aware of this everyday.

What about reggae music?
Reggae music had a spiritual message. Maybe it,s something new in hip hop. In reggae music they talked about spirituality for a long long time long before all this 2012 nonsense.

But what are you trying to say that 2012 has some truth behind it because of some hip hop artist?

Terence mckenna used the i ching to come up with his timewave. Pinchbeck used (butcherd) the mayan calander and mayan philosophy and myth to back up his deluded ideas.

The i ching to me is all about the inner world. I see the i ching as a map for consiousness. I see the i ching as something esoteric. Mckenna took the i ching and americanized it. He made it to be about something external. His timewave was a map of history of he past and the future. (Telling something about the past and the future)

I do not agree with a lot of mckenna, s ideas.
I think pinchbeck and mckenna took ideas from other cultures and americanized them.

American culture dominates big parts of the world. The world however is bigger than the usa.

Illegalsmile a dit:
. i feel sorry for people who dont see any change but don't be discouraged, there are more people aware of this everyday.

I feel sorry for people who believe in deluded ideas about a global shift in awareness. I feel sorry for people who blindly follow a hype and think that following a hype somehow makes you more aware or more spiritual. Believing in gallactic alignment does not make you more aware.
. People are not more aware now, then before 2012.

Everybody is free to believe whatever he or she wants. I think what you are talking about is your personal believe.
It, s your believe system.

You say you ride a wave? What do you mean? What wave?
Can you please explain how people are getting more aware and how this has to do with 2012.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
ur right about reggae music. yes they were very spiritually aware, and there always were people who were aware, no matter what time. it used to be tribal dances and songs here in america before they were all exterminated, but we are coming back to realize who we are, hip hop is my culture but no matter what ur culture is, u can find the same answer

when i talk about a wave, i mean the sensation that i'm feeling in my life. to me it feels like a wave because it seems to be affecting everyone else as well and we all have a choice to "ride" it or just be carried by it. if i choose to "ride" it as in listen to the signs i'm given and face my fears and challenges head on, "going with the flow" you know?. if i choose to do this, the changes and growth occur faster. some of my friends are going through very fast changes in self reflection and spiritual grown, as well as me, i know this has always been here waiting for me and im just opening my eyes to it. starting in 08 till now, life has felt even more like a dream in a good way, and it keeps getting stronger. im making anything i want happen and when things happen that i cant control they usually have a big lesson to teach me. im open minded to all ideas and i go with what feels and sounds right with my soul.

if i dont choose to ride it, it would still be ok, i would just remain stagnant and grow slower. i read some of ur older posts and i can see u know whats up, please dont take me as a sheep who was tricked, take me as warrior who chose this belief because it feels right in my soul

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Like i wrote before, everybody should be free to believe whatever they want. If it makes you happy and if it feels right for you.

I don, t want to bash Mckenna. I got a lot of respect for the guy.
Mckenna was a fantastic storyteler.
He was a poineer in the field of psychedelics. He had interresting things to say and original ideas.

He talked about a lot of subjects.
Novelty theory is just one thing he talked about.

I just want to say that the whole 2012 hype turned out to be nonsense (obviousley).

Before van 2012 in 2009 i had the feeling that we where not going in the direction of a global awakening. I had the feeling that we where going in the opposite direction. I had a feeling we where heading into a new dark age.
It, s sad to see that in 2014 it looks like we are heading into the direction of war and chaos.

Maybe i am a bit of a pessimist, but i do not think that highly of the human race. I think a lot of people are idiots and i sometimes get the feeling the idiots are winning.
However i try to stay positive and spread a positive vibe of love peace and acceptance.

The reason i think pinchbeck is full of shit is that he once said in a interview that people who do not think we are going into the direction of a global shift and a new awakening are (by thinking)
Preventing this shift. I think this is just bullshit talk and magical thinking that does not make any logical sense.

He is sort of saying: You got to believe in my idea of a global shift or else you are making the world worst.
He acts as a kind of mind police.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Aleister Crowley, as you may or may, not know also predicted a new age. He called this age the age of horus or aeon of horus
This age of horus was to follow the age of osiris. Before the age of osiris there was the age of isis.
To age of horus is not a age of individualism and self realisation.
In it, s most negative form it could be seen as an age of selfishness and vanity . In its positive form it, s the realisation of your dreams or highest potential

Crowley was a figure that had a big influence on the new age movement and the occult.

Crowley also introduced the figure of the scarelet woman or whore of babalon into his system.
The figure of this scarelet woman is also a symbol of a sexualy liberated woman. (She is much more but it, s to complex ro go into it right now)

Now when we look at the star card of the tarot we see a naked woman, venus or aphrodite.
She is the projection of the desire of life. She is a reflection of that desire that inspires us to follow our dreams and desires.
She is a symbol of a mature and sexualy aware and liberated woman.
Venus is the star that is born on the edge between night and day.

Now ofcourse there are people who do not want people people becoming more individual and to follow there dreams and desire. Who want people to stay part of the group, culture or cult. People who do not want sexualy liberated woman. People who may still be in the age of osiris? These people see lucifer or venus and everything that, s got to do with it as evil.

Now joseph campbell in his book power of myth talks about the difference between hunter gatherers (age of isis) and agricultural society (age of osiris)
In his book he explains how hunter gatherers where much more individuals. People back then had a animal mythology. And he explains how this changed when people started farming. The story of cain and abel tells the story of this transition.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
yea dude all these people are talking of the cycles we go through, maybe they are all a little bit different, but they all communicate a similar message. i see the age of materialism we are in now but i am not scared because i see another energy out there and i realize i can create it how i want. i think the woman also represents the re-balancing of male and female energy in our world.

the bible, and many other ancients texts from around the world also say that in the end of our age it will seem very dark, but the light is within you and me and all of us. i think were on the same page even though we might disagree on the small details.

but on the topic of global shifts and "waves". have u ever heard of the 100th monkey effect? a researcher noticed that after more than about 100 monkeys of one specific species learned a skill, it became part of the species' instincts. Meaning the babies would be born knowing the skill and other monkeys across the island of the same species would all pick it up simultaneously. This has been proven for humans too in some experiments and can be seen in trending topics on search engines or twitter. these things have been going on in our collective consciousness and we can see them manifested in our media and culture.

GqiaSagrada

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Sept 2014
Haha! I knew nothing was going to happen in 2012. I just had a feeling. As they say, no man knoweth the hour or the day, will come like a thief in the night. Not that I'm not christian or anything, but it doesn't seem that we are supposed to know when the paradigm shift is going to happen. We just have to be ready spiritually.

Plus_ultra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
I'm good