Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hi friends

hi

Banni
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
i am from Turkey ,i interest in outdoor and indoor community since 12 years ,still i am an amateur worker.. :)
this forum is a big guide for people
wish all of you happy xmas and more fruitful times
Peace

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
Hello hi

Welcome aboard and I hope you have a nice holiday season and enjoy learning and sharing on this wonderfully unique and mind-opening forum.

Peace

Shroomlady

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
8 Déc 2005
Welcome! It is the first time I see someone from Turkey here on the Psychonaut forum. Please tell us about the laws regarding psycho-active drugs in your country...

Canis_Lupus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2005
In Turkey, when you get caught with Cannabis, they throw you into jail and beat the shit out of you. People get killed in those prisons.
The well-known movie "Midnight Express" is based on a true story of a young guy getting caught whilst smuggling some hasj. Some people living in Turkey that had cooperated in this movie had to flee the country.

Nowadays, Turkish government still has a mentality like they had in the middle ages. A few months ago, a journalist was thrown into prison for writing an article about the horror and crimes the Turkish army has commited when they were attacking cyprus.

And now some stupid dorks in the European Government want Turkey to join the E.U.?! I'm glad at least SOME country's dare to let the people choose about things like this (as for example they did in Holland).

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
.. and eventhough things in Dutch government can still change to better, yes, it is still strange to hear about the even more awfull governments in other countries. I feel I do have to be more pleased with ours .. (but our prime-minister kisses Bush' ass, so that kinda sucks).

I think that afterall however, we've got a lot of freedom towards 'doing our own thing' (drug-wise or other) here in Holland, but that won't hold me from changing the world still :)

G

Invité
Siq a dit:
.. and eventhough things in Dutch government can still change to better, yes, it is still strange to hear about the even more awfull governments in other countries. I feel I do have to be more pleased with ours .. (but our prime-minister kisses Bush' ass, so that kinda sucks).

I think that afterall however, we've got a lot of freedom towards 'doing our own thing' (drug-wise or other) here in Holland, but that won't hold me from changing the world still :)

2nd that!
Most people around the world still have this really poor mentality, and need rules and laws to behave normally. Really really sad...
But I'm trying to open peoples eyes and I hope a lot of people on this forum do to.

Greetings and many love to all!

Panoramix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Jan 2006
Even in the most perfect society, crowded with lots of aware people, you'll always find dirty assholes and people who, unfortunately, will need laws and cops to minimize their fears (fear of aliens, of strangers, of dogs, cats, dark, young ones, etc... ).
If stupidity could kill, most of our streets will be paved with blood.
Maybe in a few centuries ?...

Yep, maybe..... :roll: