Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hey so ya, im back!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
oh no worries, that was a joke. Thats how that sorta stuff happens over the internet: miscuminacation. I can side with you a bit on your statement, but i still respect him for his knowledge.

Just for the record i can get pretty sacrastic, so dont take it seriously..
Mabey i should add somesort of disclamer in my sig. lol.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007

We should make a rule from that one! ;)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
mysticwarrior a dit:

We should make a rule from that one! ;)

That dosent sound like a bad idea at all. I think im going to do it right now lol

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Thanks, now i am at least prepared! Shall we give each other a hug now? :heart: :p

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Only if we can circle jerk later :lol:

[that was just a test haha]

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i miss them both... and not just them, there were other contributing members that left during the ongoing debacle (either because of it or for other reasons) whom i miss having around as well. the board feels a bit quieter with them gone. everything changes i guess, that's how it goes

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
i miss them both... and not just them, there were other contributing members that left during the ongoing debacle (either because of it or for other reasons) whom i miss having around as well. the board feels a bit quieter with them gone. everything changes i guess, that's how it goes

Yes i aggree, i was just talking with ???????? about how the community is changing, and how i miss the community i cam into 2 years ago.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
trick a dit:
st.bot.32 a dit:

Yes i aggree, i was just talking with ???????? about how the community is changing, and how i miss the community i cam into 2 years ago.

Everything changes, it always has. If i look back to a view years ago, i even miss the time which i hated during the time i experienced it. I think CM and GOD maybe one day come back, if there not(And i wish they will be.), we still have powers to make a growing community of psychonaut again. Give it some time.......

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
No matter how is goes, this forum will aways be a great place with lots of positivity. I still love it here, regardless.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Rymmen a dit:
sup trick. i hope things are alright...

Well things were pretty odd for awhile, but im getting used to the free world again. [ive spent the last 10 months in 'time out']

How about yourself?